Page 5230 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 42304730513051805220522552285229523052315232523552405280533057306230 ... LastLast
Results 104,581 to 104,600 of 128224

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    Really? You can't be a naturalist, but just because magic exists doesn't mean God does.
    Oh. That is true. It was what I would usually expect if the supernatural showed evidence and the deities of old were real, I'd find it pretty hard to dismiss claims of higher powers then.

but since you're talking about capital G God, if it's supposed to be this transcendent being which can't be proven by evidence, then I guess you can still be atheist magus? Still feels weird because we do have something that's the closest thing to God in Type Moon.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Forgot to reply to these earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    Ah yes, flight that ever so defining factor that is clearly a marked game changer [...]
    Actually, yes, superior mobility can be a powerful advantage. It's how Medusa turned the tables on Saber in "Fate", for instance. Your example of Diarmuid "jumping high enough to land on aircrafts in flight" wouldn't really work against Medea's flight since it's not as if even agile Servants like Medusa or Cú Chulainn can "land" on air.

Granted, if the fight took place in the middle of the city, a Servant could presumably pull a Spider-Man and keep jumping off buildings to hit Medea in mid-air, but then Medea presumably could just ascend even higher and bomb the area. Plus, does Kouma even have Servant-level agility or speed? Wasn't it said that Kiri Nanaya actually outfought him, but still lost because he couldn't pierce Kouma's hardened skin?

(Also: obligatory reminder that Medea CAN kill Herakles at least once, she just couldn't do it twelve times - hence why she needed Saber.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Kotomine vs Araya, in the apartment
    I'd say Araya. Zero!Kotomine seems to be a better fighter, but I don't think there's anything he can do to surpass Araya's boundary fields and regenerative ability, nor resist Araya's space-crushing attack.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; July 18th, 2016 at 05:19 AM.

Kouma was definitely stronger and faster than Kiri. I think his punches blew trees apart and a single hit would be fatal. His skin is also as strong as iron.

But yes, he almost lost that fight, which isn't exactly a point in his favor if you want to compare him to the likes of one of the strongest Servants there is.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Said Kouma was a teenager.

And he's only gotten better. Still lol on Herk comparison.

Blog Entries
    kiri outfought kouma as in he managed to cripple kouma back when he was a child and took advantage of that weakness in order to repeatedly try and outdo the guy who could kill him in one strike and then when he thought he could, it turned out he absolutely could not and proceeded to get destroyed.

This was all before kouma inverted and actually became a fucking monster with the ability bonus of everything around him is now on fire.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Type Moon verse VS SSJ4 Goku

Why? Some people just want to watch a forum to burn... nah, i am just curious whether anyone in nasuverse can at least stalemate Goku or not

If it's Goku, may I presume he'll be stupid enough to let someone use an NP because he wants a better/good fight?

Because if so Cu should be kill him. Which is actually hilarious.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Specifically it's SSJ4 Goku, so type-moon verse actually wins by default because GT is non-canon and shit.

Otherwise I say Dartz' Arc

Unpromised Victory, isn't it sad? CG-3m1y4's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Emiya Shirou (Fate/stay night) vs Hasebe Ryoichi/Kisaragi Soushichi (Ayakashibito)

Shirou at his peak UBW form, and Ryoichi/Soushichi already injected Seraphim to turn into full Ayakashi.

Sword Projection Hax vs Metal Control Hax

Who will win?
    Quote Originally Posted by My F/GO Collab Dream Never

Rock sword, rock on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    [...] order to repeatedly try and outdo the guy who could kill him in one strike [...]
    Thus displaying superior fighting skills, hence "outfought".
    But ok, Kouma got a lot stronger over time. Does that include agility and speed?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kouma also didn't use his fire during the fight vs Kiri.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Thus displaying superior fighting skills, hence "outfought".
    But ok, Kouma got a lot stronger over time. Does that include agility and speed?
    It's everything. Kouma when he destroyed the Nanaya was at a way lower Level then he is by Tsuki. He did a bunch of offscreen grinding.

Also he got the ability to turn everything on fire at some point.

Blog Entries
    Dude can fight with Servants. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Desuclocker View Post
    Rock sword, rock on.
    What rock sword?

Blog Entries
    well yeah, Kiri was fighting an amazing fight, you only fire someone when they are doing poorly.

Any business owner will tell you that
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Or if they fail to complete some ridiculous gameshow-esq challenge that has little-to-nothing to do with their actual duties.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    Dude can fight with Servants. What do you think?

What rock sword?
    which dude? Shirou never fights Servant. A situation in which you are forced to survive at great cost =/= A fight
    And please even I think Shirou winning against Gil is a matter of PIS and natural innate CIS of Gil's arrogance as AUO

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Specifically it's SSJ4 Goku, so type-moon verse actually wins by default because GT is non-canon and shit.
    Do you hate GT that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    If it's Goku, may I presume he'll be stupid enough to let someone use an NP because he wants a better/good fight?

Because if so Cu should be kill him. Which is actually hilarious.
    Like seriously? I mean SSJ4 Goku is OP like fu** even statwise I doubt any servant can outdo him

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    Do you hate GT that much?
    I'm not a fan no, but that was actually meant to be a joke

Like seriously? I mean SSJ4 Goku is OP like fu** even statwise I doubt any servant can outdo him
    SSJ4 Goku is stupidly OP in stats compared to Servants. He's also weaker then SSGSS Goku (who was taken out by some piss-weak laser gun because he 'let his guard down') and an idiot who fights down to his opponents because it's more fun that way, and lets people do their super-moves on him for the same reason (which would fuck him over against something like Gae Bolg, because Gae Bolg's concept BS is BS)

And while a high-enough PL can give you hax resistance in DB verse... like I said, Goku is an idiot that fights down to his opponent's level

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post

SSJ4 Goku is stupidly OP in stats compared to Servants. He's also weaker then SSGSS Goku (whose was taken out by superman)
    I remember that death battle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.