Page 5494 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4494499453945444548454895492549354945495549654995504554455945994 ... LastLast
Results 109,861 to 109,880 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I would say that is super strong evidence. Yes.
    Huh. So I guess it does run into the problem of a Reality Marble vs a Reality Marble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Ramesseum Tentyris is actually one of the most obscenely (and unnecessarily) overpowered NPs in the Nasuverse, no joke. I can understand wanting to give one of history's most famous pharaohs a powerful NP, but the sheer number of abilities it has just reeks of power-creep.

It sounds like even Gilgamesh would end up overwhelmed if he were somehow caught inside it... (Since he wasn't a Divine Spirit or ascended to one the NP-seal effect would apply to him, meaning no Gate Of Babylon)
    Enuma Elish

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Enuma Elish
    I know that the curse can be evaded if you were a Divine Spirit during life or became one after death, but are Divine Constructs exempted as well? Seemingly not, since Arthur couldn't invoke Excalibur properly until Paras did his Philosopher Stone shenanigans to circumvent the curse. Then again, Ea is far from a "normal" Divine Construct and so probably has a chance of bypassing it anyway, but we can't really know for sure...

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would say that is super strong evidence. Yes.
    just want to confirm; RT is indeed an open style as opposed to closed world traditional RM like IH right?

- - - Updated - - -

also now that i think of it before RM vs RM can Iskander even activate IH with his Divinity C
    i mean he aint even a divine servant before life thats for sure

- - - Updated - - -

I know that the curse can be evaded if you were a Divine Spirit during life or became one after death, but are Divine Constructs exempted as well? Seemingly not, since Arthur couldn't invoke Excalibur properly until Paras did his Philosopher Stone shenanigans to circumvent the curse. Then again, Ea is far from a "normal" Divine Construct and so probably has a chance of bypassing it anyway, but we can't really know for sure...
    i mean cant he just Enuma Elish it from outside

destroy the whole temple from outside
    Last edited by castor212; June 30th, 2017 at 04:19 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know that the curse can be evaded if you were a Divine Spirit during life or became one after death, but are Divine Constructs exempted as well? Seemingly not, since Arthur couldn't use Excalibur until Paras did his Philosopher Stone shenanigans to circumvent the curse. Then again, Ea is far from a "normal" Divine Construct and so probably has a chance of bypassing it anyway, but we can't really know for sure...
    There are two ways of circumventing the NP seal. The first is as you stated. The second is if your weapon was used by a god before.
    So Tamamo's mirror would be exempt or Photon Ray would be as well. Achilles' shield would probably not be exempt even if it is a Divine Construct.
    The question would be "was Ea used by a divine spirit"
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    There are two ways of circumventing the NP seal. The first is as you stated. The second is if your weapon was used by a god before.
    So Tamamo's mirror would be exempt or Photon Ray would be as well. Achilles' shield would probably not be exempt even if it is a Divine Construct.
    The question would be "was Ea used by a divine spirit"
    Oh, okay then. So not a Divine Construct per-se but specifically being used by a god, which Ea obviously was. Thanks for the clarifications!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    just want to confirm; RT is indeed an open style as opposed to closed world traditional RM like IH right?

- - - Updated - - -

also now that i think of it before RM vs RM can Iskander even activate IH with his Divinity C

- - - Updated - - -
    Whether or not it's "open" or "closed" doesn't matter. The same RM mechanics apply

If Alex wants to use IH in the area that RT is deployed in, he still needs to put RT in a World Egg so he can throw his own RM open.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Whether or not it's "open" or "closed" doesn't matter. The same RM mechanics apply

If Alex wants to use IH in the area that RT is deployed in, he still needs to put RT in a World Egg so he can throw his own RM open.
    oh thanks
    so its still kinda up in the air with RM inside RM

tho Isk aint a divine spirit and IH wasnt exactly really wielded with divine spirit so i guess gg Iskander either way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Just Enuma Elish it from outside

destroy the whole temple from outside
    Hence why I said "if he were somehow caught inside it". However You already answered my question anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosity, has anyone done Scathach versus Ramesses?

Not only had she become a Divine Spirit (thereby bypassing the NP-restriction), but she also specializes in killing beings that shouldn't be possible to kill (which includes Ozy inside his temple). Should be an interesting fight at least.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Temple is just a RPG dungeon.
    Ozy isn't actually unkillable in the temple. He's unkillable because he's hooked onto a power source that powers the regen and everything else in the temple.
    So the "NORMAL" way to approach the temple, as in, if this was an RPG and the Temple was a level is to get to the lightbulb and destroy lightbulb.
    Then Ozy is left powering the temple on his own.
    Then that would be the final boss fight.

The issue with this plan is getting to the lightbulb and destroying it considering all the traps and monsters not to mention the beams it can shoot.

So rather than a "fight" when the temple is in play, the VS becomes more of "can Servant A beat this level."
    Flip side being "can Servant A just destroy this level without playing it"

Consider this: Even a Grand couldnīt kill Ozy inside his temple

Blog Entries
    Oh didnt really remember the loght bulb is also empowering the temple

Should reread fragment

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Ouma shu vs Gilgamesh (no ea)

Gilgamesh, how is that even a contest

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Consider this: Even a Grand couldnīt kill Ozy inside his temple
    I don't think he was actually trying. That came across as more of a warning. After all, he apparently just left after that one attack.

US Friend Code
    Still that one attack split Ozzy's head from his body. And thanks to that he had to spent alot of time recovering at least that what I remember
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I don't think he was actually trying. That came across as more of a warning. After all, he apparently just left after that one attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Still that one attack split Ozzy's head from his body. And thanks to that he had to spent alot of time recovering at least that what I remember
    Thats why I said it: King Hassan behead Ozy, and he survive just because he was inside his temple that moment. For me is not Ozy is too OP, the temple is too OP lol

Ozy was hogging a Grail in Camelot, much different circumstance. Without it he might not have enough to regenerate and powerup his temple

Thereotically I'd say someone like Karna or Gilgamesh are most suited for battling Ozy's Warcraft Dungeon, as in they both have enough tools to bypass most of its restrictions and mobs along the way. Gil can just nuke it I presume since Ea should have been used by the God Ea or Enlil

US Friend Code
    You know talking about Ozzy it reminds me that I once wanted to suggest him vs the Gorgon sisters but than all I could imagine was Medusa being forced to fight countless regenerating sphinxes while Euryale and Stheno badmouth her while lounging around in Ozzy's throne room.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Ok what about the main character (forgot his name) from Charlotte vs Gilgamesh?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Gil would annihilate Yu lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3