Page 5542 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4542504254425492553255375540554155425543554455475552559256426042 ... LastLast
Results 110,821 to 110,840 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    via expugnatio did not run over lancelot.
    if via expugnatio was used, lancelot would be fried kayneth
    lancelot got a love tap
    Those are some very strong bulls then.

Don't forget the poison
    Would this even work on Medusa? She was a former goddess I think and RT's authorities shouldn't affect her.

Won't stop Ozy from roasting the poor girl though.

E rank Divinity doesnt do her jackshit in term of poison resistance

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post

Would this even work on Medusa? She was a former goddess I think and RT's authorities shouldn't affect her.

Won't stop Ozy from roasting the poor girl though.
    You can use a NP if you're a former goddess but the poison is still poisonous to you as poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

祖 Ancestor
    You can use a NP if you're a former goddess but the poison is still poisonous to you as poison.
    Then why wasn't Bryn affected like Arthur and Arash?

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    E rank Divinity doesnt do her jackshit in term of poison resistance
    Divinity rank has nothing to do with this case. It's whether you are, were, or were formerly owned by, a God. Ozy's authorities either work or they don't. What I want to know is whether that's limited to the NP seal or if the poison is included since they have the same origin.
    Last edited by Ronove; August 17th, 2017 at 01:02 AM.

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    From what I've read, Achilles can equip Kosmos to his chariot. Chariot should be comparable to Via Expugnatio, which nearly ran over Lancelot.

I'd say they both have defenses neither can easily penetrate. Karna needs VS to have a chance but if he does that, he loses his own defense while the same wouldn't necessarily be said for Achilles. It'd depend on the difefrence between him using it and Astolfo; judging by the quality of the respective owners, I'd say quite a bit.
    Karna has no reason to use VS when Achilles defence is useless against him. On the other hand, whatever Achilles throw at Karna will be reduced to scratches. If Achilles activate his shield constantly with his chariot for the whole battle, his mana will drain like crazy while still having no way to deal significant damage to Karna. Karna just have to keep tanking while waiting for his chance since Achilles won't last long with both nps activated.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by BK201 View Post
    Karna has no reason to use VS when Achilles defence is useless against him. On the other hand, whatever Achilles throw at Karna will be reduced to scratches. If Achilles activate his shield constantly with his chariot for the whole battle, his mana will drain like crazy while still having no way to deal significant damage to Karna. Karna just have to keep tanking while waiting for his chance since Achilles won't last long with both nps activated.
    Do we know that Kosmos drains a significant amount of energy?

If yes, then I agree.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    well we know achilles is a super draining servant
    so if his probably most awesome sauce np doesn't drain much then there's probably something wrong right
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

If we're talking mana problems then saying Achilles will have trouble and Karna won't seems weird to me.

祖 Ancestor
    well we know achilles is a super draining servant
    so if his probably most awesome sauce np doesn't drain much then there's probably something wrong right
    i thought achilles was low maint while Karna was the mana hog!

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Karna is a mana hog when going ham with prana burst and kundala. In this scenario, Karna is just tanking with his armour while Achilles is going ham with both of his nps activated.

Gilgamesh VS Night of Wallachia
    Last edited by Tarlo Viola; August 17th, 2017 at 01:51 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    Karna is a mana hog when going ham with prana burst and kundala. In this scenario, Karna is just tanking with his armour while Achilles is going ham with both of his nps activated.
    This isn't really answering my question.

Having 2 NPs activated isn't a cause for alarm by itself compared to how cost effective they are. I've also noticed Riders in general tend to have numerous NPs in use to begin with.

You (the poster) said Achilles was mana inefficient in general, that would mean that using his NPs will drain him faster and he'd have no way of keeping up with Karna in the long run. That'd be the first I'd heard of Achilles having those issues, hence my confusion.
    Last edited by Ronove; August 17th, 2017 at 01:51 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i thought achilles was low maint while Karna was the mana hog!
    Quote Originally Posted by apo mats
    He is without a doubt first rate as a Servant. Even among the Servants from Greek legend, he boasts of power that ranks next to Heracles. He also has an abnormally abundant number of Noble Phantasms. In the beginning, all these Noble Phantasms were written out, and when I consulted over how many of them should be used, Mr. NP said, “Isn’t a super-strong Servant with an abundance of Noble Phantasms fine?”, and easily permitted all of them to be adopted. I never thought I would end up using all of them…
    Naturally, he is a Servant who would instantly run out of prana if he used them in a normal Holy Grail War. The prana consumption of Rider’s chariot is uncommonly harsh in particular, and only a first rate Master could fully utilize him.
    they're both hogs

chariot is the worst though
    When Achilles is summoned as a Rider, his most harshly prana-consuming Noble Phantasm is this chariot. In the worst case, it is estimated that it can consume enough prana to summon another Servant besides Achilles.

This isn't really answering my question.

Having 2 NPs activated isn't a cause for alarm by itself compared to how cost effective they are. I've also noticed Riders in general tend to have numerous NPs in use to begin with.

You (the poster) said Achilles was mana inefficient in general, that would mean that using his NPs will drain him faster and he'd have no way of keeping up with Karna in the long run. That'd be the first I'd heard of Achilles having those issues, hence my confusion.
    As You posted above, the chariot is not cost effective and added on with the shield active is definitely going to be draining. There is no way he can outlast Karna with just his armour on and tanking.

祖 Ancestor
    Interesting bit of info. Thanks.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlo Viola View Post
    Gilgamesh VS Night of Wallachia
    Gil pulls an NP designed to kill the unkillable, bake the unbakeable, row, row, pass the flour.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Just like how he pulled out a anti-tiamat np and one shotted her right and then went on to pull out a anti-goetia np and one shotted him

If the plot required it, probably
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

As You posted above, the chariot is not cost effective and added on with the shield active is definitely going to be draining. There is no way he can outlast Karna with just his armour on and tanking.
    Isnt karna draining a lot of mana too? Saying that only achilles got that problem woudltn be true..

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    only if he go ham with flame burst

if he just play it slow and steady with his armor and spearwork, things are a-ok
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3