Page 5599 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4599509954995549558955945597559855995600560156045609564956996099 ... LastLast
Results 111,961 to 111,980 of 128224

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I dont remember them being stated to be above Demon Gods in term of power, only that their magical energies are above them. There's a difference
    Just defeating Jaguar Man alone would be sufficient evidence since she stonewalls the party and Merlin until you can get Ishtar on your side. That also makes any contribution the team could make against the Llamu minimal.

Re: King Hassan he only says that his "Assassination skill" are still there, not the he retains all the skills/power he got as a Grand Servant
    I didn't say he kept power, just skill and he regularly fights as an assassin anyway if his gameplay maneuvers are of any indication.

Like i said.

1st KH fight the Llamu with our party. He didn't solo them. We beat all the Llamu before we even move on to attack Tiamat. Its not an indicator of his strength because it was our entire party with his support fighting them

2nd, he retain his fighting skill does not mean he can still do what he does as Grand in term of physical fighting prowess (like playing around against Gawain or infiltrating the temple and beheading Ozy)

Just defeating Jaguar Man alone would be sufficient evidence since she stonewalls the party and Merlin until you can get Ishtar on your side. That also makes any contribution the team could make against the Llamu minimal.
    This is a ridiculously overgeneralization of power and circumstance
    Last edited by Altaris; October 24th, 2017 at 12:02 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Like i said.
    1st KH fight the Llamu with our party. He didn't solo them. We beat all the Llamu before we even move on to attack Tiamat. Its not an indicator of his strength because it was our entire party with his support fighting them

2nd, he retain his fighting skill does not mean he can still do what he does as Grand in term of physical fighting prowess (like playing around against Gawain or infiltrating the temple and beheading Ozy)
    Gawain? Certainly.

Ozy? I don't see how. He snuck into the temple unannounced and decapitated him. That's pure assassination technique and required only the strength to slice off Ozy's head.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    And resisting the deadly neurotoxin poison, and dodging/slaughtering the Sphinxes and other Divine Beasts, and...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    jaguar stonewalled us by being a beast in a jungle.

I should think the comparison is kinda unusable when jaguar got beaten in the underground battlefield of an open field, midair, and without ereshkigal blessing of airwalk
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    And resisting the deadly neurotoxin poison, and dodging/slaughtering the Sphinxes and other Divine Beasts, and...
    Well damn. I thought he just got in there and bailed before being noticed.

If Ozy's divine beasts and alike were being slaughtered, I'd assume he'd have known about it.

Technically Jaguar wasn't even stonewalling us. Ana was fighting 1 on 1 with her all the time fencing off her attack and Merlin suggested to retreat because it was a scout mission and they already accomplished what they want by finding out about the state of Ur and the existence of Jaguarman. It was until Ishtar get on your side that you know who the goddess of Ur is which is Quetz. Gilgamesh even laugh at the possibility of Jaguar being one of the 3 goddesses.

Also she was literally in her homeground with high Divinity, of course she'd cause you trouble compared to when she's on the air with Ereshkigal's walking on air blessing against literally offsprings of a god
    Last edited by Altaris; October 24th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    dunno if that means overall ability is higher or not
    Quote Originally Posted by nasu blog
    また、最後の11体ベル・ラフムが魔神柱より強いのは、あれがティアマトにとっての『魔神柱の拠点』の扱い なので。ゲーティア直属の使い魔72体に対し、ティアマト直属の使いの魔はあの11体のラフム 、という事。
    From my impression, the 11 final Bel Lahmus are "stronger" than the demon pillars cuz they are Tiamat's version of the 72 pillars.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh nasu himself said its stronger?

well thats that then
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    Short of Gate of Skye Tian esp EoS would beat her badly

arguably even during the war against the Dark Ones

- - - Updated - - -

although that fight would be alot more even

- - - Updated - - -

This is Tian/Hei Long correct? Cause she could probably beat Tian Wu.
    Late reply from me but yes. Hei Long. I forgot his real name. And if his EoS form can thrash Scathach, I wonder how he would do against King Hassan and Gil?
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Scathath vs Karna?

I keep thinking about how Cu Alter stated Arjuna couldn't beat her which was...surprising actually. I didn't think she would be on that level.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Same tbh, I'd like to see her accomplish more than getting annihilated by Cu Alter.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it probably comes down to if Karna has enough magical energy to resist GBA along with his armor, since he should manhandle her otherwise.
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Same tbh, I'd like to see her accomplish more than getting annihilated by Cu Alter.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it probably comes down to if Karna has enough magical energy to resist GBA along with his armor, since he should manhandle her otherwise.
    Classic Worf Effect, get hyped up as super strong only to get her ass kicked to show off how dangerous grailed Cu Alter is.

And yea, with his armour and VS, Karna has more firepower certainly but we never saw the comparative matchup of their skills unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Though the true losers are our wallets when we whale for either of them.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Scathath vs Karna?

I keep thinking about how Cu Alter stated Arjuna couldn't beat her which was...surprising actually. I didn't think she would be on that level.
    Did he say she would beat him or that he would have trouble against her? I heard people say both of these things so I'm wondering which is correct.

Also yeah I think Cu was probably being bias toward Scathach since he knows how she fights, but Arjuna is a very powerful HS in his own right though.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Did he say she would beat him or that he would have trouble against her? I heard people say both of these things so I'm wondering which is correct.

Also yeah I think Cu was probably being bias toward Scathach since he knows how she fights, but Arjuna is a very powerful HS in his own right though.
    From what I read he said she was "beyond your power" in regards to Arjuna, which doesn't denote difficulty, but makes it seem like he thought the outcome wasn't in question.

JP Friend Code
    Which act of America where he said it? I'll check it.

JP Friend Code
    Chapter 13.

US Friend Code
    Arjuna vs Gilgamesh

Now before anything, I'm not asking really who you would think would win that fight, it's obvious it would be Gil. What I'm asking is that between a fight between the two, how serious would Arjuna make Gilgamesh? Arjuna is Karna's greatest and most strongest rival, and we know that Karna is a Hero that Gil respects and is little weary of. And we also seen a traditional archer giving Gil a hard time in SF. Of course theirs major differences between them and Arjuna but I'm still curious to see a figure who could be called the most legendary bowmen can fair against the King of Heroes.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious if Gil would just kill Arjuna before Pashupata comes out or if he'd bring out an anti-instakill NP instead.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Just checked. I think the scene was taken out of context. Basically Arjuna was about to finish off Robin. But Scathach intercepted the attack, which surprised Arjuna since it's a shot he is confident about. Scathach blocked it with no trouble and she asked him to back off but he refused. They were about to fight but Cu Alter stopped Arjuna, saying Scathach is beyond what Arjuna can handle. Arjuna still didn't want to back off then Cu Alter said "Like I said she is a problem, you hear that yet? Back off, are you trying to stand in my way? Are you a traitor too?". Arjuna then think abit then agreed to back off.

Cu Alter only saw how Arjuna fought Geronimo, Billy and Robin Hood. Arjuna didn't show anything else, he didn't even had to use prana burst, activate Agni Gandiva (it was capable of obliterating an entire forest in his interlude) or Pashupata. Cu Alter said it base on purely what he saw of Arjuna up until that point. So it's more like:

1) "well shit my teacher is here and she casually blocked your attack then even mocked you, I think you're fucked if you fight her bro so back off! Trust me she's trouble if you die here you ruin my plan".

OR

2) "oh shit my teacher is here and I have this secret NP she doesn't know about so she's mine to kill, imma fuck her up good this time ahaha, better tell the Indian boy to back off so I can get my fight. Like dude, back off, listen to my order yo, don't get in my fight! Get the signal man!"

OR even both of those reasons combined. I'm more lean to the 2nd one personally cuz neither Scathach nor Cu ever saw Arjuna going all out, as his fight with Karna after that. One thing for sure is that Arjuna never once thought of backing off until Cu Alter continued to hammer in the whole "are you trying to stand in my way or betray me??"