Page 5615 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4615511555155565560556105613561456155616561756205625566557156115 ... LastLast
Results 112,281 to 112,300 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean, it's not that ridiculous. "We don't want our team to backstab us again, so we made them literally unable to" is pretty solid logic.

Besides, even without his mind Herk was the clear favourite to win the HGW. It's not his fault that Nasu hit him with the Worf Effect every route.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I get the logic of "we need a win, therefore we make sure our master's loyal to us and their Servant literally can't disobey", but the berserker thing is pretty dumb. The moment you make your Servant a Berserker, you've basically just removed most of their combat potential, even if Herc did have a fallback in the form of twelve lives and near-invincibility. You really can't count on that sort of thing when you're fighting humanity's greatest legends, the ultimate in weirdness and freakishly powerful people.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    He uses projections all the time?
    When? As far as I can tell he just uses gun Kanshou and Byakuya and Unlimited Lost Works. I didn't see any indication he projected NPs or anything like that. But like I said I don't know what he did in SERAPH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    If you have to remove a trump card of a hero in order to call him unimpressive, you really sounds unconvincing.

Then Emiya without UBW projected stuffs would get absolutely stomped against Herc wo God Hand. Mad as he is, he is unexpectedly tricky to fight thanks to high AGI with that bulk, and the intuitive dodge from Mind's Eye. He's not just a bruiser, he's a lightning bruiser.

I mean, if you have to remove Herc's trump card to call him unimpressive, be fair. Remove other peeps trump card and put them against Herc and see how fast they got beaten black and blue.
    What I was saying is he seemed to be outperforming Lancelot without even losing any lives until the fight dragged out. It seems like he'd beat down Lance with all his NPs even without God Hand.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    then all the more reason for it to be weird calling him unimpressive

- - - Updated - - -

Kanshou and Byakuya is literally NP's being projected

Projected then modified as hell to be guns, but projected NPs nonetheless.
    Last edited by castor212; November 12th, 2017 at 08:04 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    When? As far as I can tell he just uses gun Kanshou and Byakuya and Unlimited Lost Works. I didn't see any indication he projected NPs or anything like that. But like I said I don't know what he did in SERAPH.

- - - Updated - - -

What I was saying is he seemed to be outperforming Lancelot without even losing any lives until the fight dragged out. It seems like he'd beat down Lance with all his NPs even without God Hand.
    I wouldn't be so sure that he would, beat Lancelot that quickly. NPs aside, while Herk was at a disadvantage by protecting Illya, it's not like he would be able to do gymnastics with Gil's stuff like Lance did. At most, he would have used his extra lives as a buffer so that he could get close to Gilgamesh to wreck. Or am I being mistaken about what fight your talking about? If so my apologies.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

No Illya wouldn't make any difference. Gil wasn't even going allout during that fight

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    No Illya wouldn't make any difference. Gil wasn't even going allout during that fight
    Gil's own statements that without Illya Herk could have a chance of winning. I'm just thinking on how exactly would that happen. It's just theorizing tho so take it as you will.

anywhere than here

Kid Gil vs Alkeides

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Gil's own statements that without Illya Herk could have a chance of winning. I'm just thinking on how exactly would that happen. It's just theorizing tho so take it as you will.
    I'd have believed that statement if Gil actually bother to put on his golden armor. But he didn't

US Friend Code
    I'd have believed that statement if Gil actually bother to put on his golden armor. But he didn't
    I think he wasn't getting serious since Herk was still just protecting Illya, and with that he didn't feel like taking the fight that seriously as long as that was happening. That's what I think at least.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    then all the more reason for it to be weird calling him unimpressive

- - - Updated - - -

Kanshou and Byakuya is literally NP's being projected

Projected then modified as hell to be guns, but projected NPs nonetheless.
    I wasn't calling Hercules unimpressive, I was saying it's unimpressive how far below Herc Lancelot performed.

How is it he can project them as guns? It should be too mana consuming for him to consistently project modern weapons, although I guess having blades added on might help. Anyway I was referring to other NPs. Regular Emiya would still have the advantage with Caldbolg, Hrunting, Rho Aias, etc. which Alter doesn't seem to use. Although like I said we may just know too little about him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure that he would, beat Lancelot that quickly. NPs aside, while Herk was at a disadvantage by protecting Illya, it's not like he would be able to do gymnastics with Gil's stuff like Lance did. At most, he would have used his extra lives as a buffer so that he could get close to Gilgamesh to wreck. Or am I being mistaken about what fight your talking about? If so my apologies.
    He wouldn't have been pulling gymnastics but he would've operated a lot better. Just carrying Illya at full speed would flay her flesh off. Herc wasn't slow either, he was still faster than Shirou's Saber. He was just bulky.

How is it he can project them as guns? It should be too mana consuming for him to consistently project modern weapons, although I guess having blades added on might help.
    He doesn't, he projects the blades modified into guns. Just like Caladbolg II is a sword, but turned into an arrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because what you said is like comparing a guy who got A on math and a guy who got A+ on math, and then said wow this guy only got A? How unimpressive, disregarding the fact that getting above B in math is already a damn colossal result not many can replicate.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Sun boosted Gawain vs Babylonia Quetzalcoatl

Blog Entries
    he would not be able to take a hit regardless of armor
    that was the whole thing in the VN if i remember right
    Herk gets one hit in = Herk wins
    otherwise Gil wins
    but since Herk had to protect Ilya his chance of closing the distance and getting a hit in was 0.

- - - Updated - - -

Sun boosted Gawain vs Babylonia Quetzalcoatl
    I dont think Numeral is enough to get on a Godess level.

JP Friend Code
    Gawain is Lawful Good, sunbuff or not he's not doing any damage to Babylonia Quetz.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    I refuse to believe gil's armor is significantly worse than artoria's that he'd drop in one hit

unless herk decapitated him because what are helmets
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    I refuse to believe gil's armor is significantly worse than artoria's that he'd drop in one hit

unless herk decapitated him because what are helmets

Yeah he probably wouldn't be out in one hit, but he would hurt as hell and as like that would stop Herk from attacking.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quetz was tearing through groups of Ilamu with her divinity cut in half and it only took a small group of those to kill Kingu. She's on another tier from Servants.

Quetz was tearing through groups of Ilamu with her divinity cut in half and it only took a small group of those to kill Kingu. She's on another tier from Servants.
    Kingu did not expect the betrayal from them. Completely different scenario.

he would not be able to take a hit regardless of armor
    that was the whole thing in the VN if i remember right
    Herk gets one hit in = Herk wins
    otherwise Gil wins
    but since Herk had to protect Ilya his chance of closing the distance and getting a hit in was 0.
    Idk. Gil's Armor can definitely take at least one or two hit imo. His Armor is a lot more durable than you're giving it credit for. It took a full Excaliblast at close range from Artoria to 1 shot him. I don't think Herc can 1 shot him to the same effect