Page 5731 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4731523156315681572157265729573057315732573357365741578158316231 ... LastLast
Results 114,601 to 114,620 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

There doesn't seem to be a limit on how strong an attack he can reflect. The actual weaknesses in it are that it can't be used that often and I had the impression that it left him a bit vulnerable afterward.

But anyway yeah Seven Deadly Sins characters are generally too strong for this series. Base Hendrickson may be fairly weak for that series but I don't think anyone below, say, Gawain would stand a chance against him.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It's a bit of an NLF to suggest Full Counter works on everything regardless of output. We know Mel needed clones to reflect the Albion's blast, which might've been because of size as opposed to power but the point remains.

Base Hendrickson may be fairly weak for that series but I don't think anyone below, say, Gawain would stand a chance against him.
    I think that's going too far. Even with Red Demon powers he was still a scrub to the Sins.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    It's a bit of an NLF to suggest Full Counter works on everything regardless of output. We know Mel needed clones to reflect the Albion's blast, which might've been because of size as opposed to power but the point remains.
    I thought he needed clones because the Albion fired more then one blast, not because of the size or power of the blasts themselves. Full Counter definitely has its limitations (only works on magic attacks and can only deflect one attack at a time being obvious ones) but sheer output doesn't seem to be one of them, at least not at this point in the series.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 15th, 2018 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Added 2nd sentence

How about if he use Revenge Counter against excaliblast or gil's ea? will that work?
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

I would say no because Meliodas would barely be phased by getting Excalibured. Assuming the attack didn't just bounce off him, getting chopped in half like Gil would barely slow him down and therefore he wouldn't have much damage to fire at her.

I don't see the point, in any case, given how ridiculously far above her he is.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Rama vs Karna. Both in full power as Servants
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Which poor location is getting the brunt of it
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    If adult Rama he might win.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I would say no because Meliodas would barely be phased by getting Excalibured. Assuming the attack didn't just bounce off him, getting chopped in half like Gil would barely slow him down and therefore he wouldn't have much damage to fire at her.
    Getting chopped in half would stop him. He can't use Demon Mark while using Revenge Counter and hasn't healed from anything like that to begin with.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a fanfic where we are shown adult rama is ridiculously overpowered but like every op character in nasuverse ever he has this one glaring weakness which in his case is a severe complex of self-loathing where he absolutely despise himself for being a useless piece of shit for being unable to save sita

hmm this is a tasty banana im eating
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Archer Rama is like Archer Herc, they are so OP you have to nerf them.

Yeah, like Archer Karna

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Getting chopped in half would stop him. He can't use Demon Mark while using Revenge Counter and hasn't healed from anything like that to begin with.
    Two dudes weaker than him were just chopped apart including being beheaded and were totally fine about fifteen seconds later. I mean, Revenge Counter might not work, but he wouldn't be killed or seriously inconvenienced. And that's setting aside that he can't actually be permanently killed at the moment due to a curse.

As far as Rama vs Karna goes I automatically want to say Rama but I think that's probably just because I like the mythical version more. Still, as a Saber he's supposed to be about equal to Karna even though it's A. not his best class and B. not him at his peak, from what I understand. So I kinda feel like he'd probably have the edge anyway. Except for the issue of Nasu loving Karna so much, that is.
    Last edited by Arha; March 16th, 2018 at 02:21 PM.

We don't know anything about nasu's Vijaya huh

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    We don't know anything about nasu's Vijaya huh
    Yep nothing, unless you want to take the buffs Karna has in Arjuna's interlude. But for the actual effect we got nada. Tho personally I would think the bow would have less firepower compared to VS but I would think it would have a more useful battle utility type of ability. Though I personally wonder if as an Archer Karna would have his armor. The time he actually took out his bow in the war he had already given it away so I would think he wouldn't have it if he was summoned from that timeframe but then again his bow doesn't have the direct connection to his armor as VS so I wouldn't find it odd if he did have it either.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Two dudes weaker than him were just chopped apart including being beheaded and were totally fine about fifteen seconds later. I mean, Revenge Counter might not work, but he wouldn't be killed or seriously inconvenienced. And that's setting aside that he can't actually be permanently killed at the moment due to a curse.

As far as Rama vs Karna goes I automatically want to say Rama but I think that's probably just because I like the mythical version more. Still, as a Saber he's supposed to be about equal to Karna even though it's A. not his best class and B. not him at his peak, from what I understand. So I kinda feel like he'd probably have the edge anyway. Except for the issue of Nasu loving Karna so much, that is.
    Aside from Ban (an immortal) and Gowther (a living doll), when has anyone in NNT shrugged off injuries at the level of being beheaded or chopped in half? I feel like you're hyping the characters a bit too much here.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Yep nothing, unless you want to take the buffs Karna has in Arjuna's interlude. But for the actual effect we got nada. Tho personally I would think the bow would have less firepower compared to VS but I would think it would have a more useful battle utility type of ability. Though I personally wonder if as an Archer Karna would have his armor. The time he actually took out his bow in the war he had already given it away so I would think he wouldn't have it if he was summoned from that timeframe but then again his bow doesn't have the direct connection to his armor as VS so I wouldn't find it odd if he did have it either.
    Or maybe it's just shooting VS out of a bow.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Vijaya was described as making its wielder sure to win any battle and an effect of every time it was released, it would stun the enemy as if thunderstruck

or something go Wikipedia

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    He doesn't need the armor if he has the bow tho. It makes him invincible. I would say it's more broken than even the armor if Fate version keeps the conceptual effect.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Aside from Ban (an immortal) and Gowther (a living doll), when has anyone in NNT shrugged off injuries at the level of being beheaded or chopped in half? I feel like you're hyping the characters a bit too much here.
    Like a week ago? Arthur chopped up two higher tier demons (Chandler and other guy) and they were like 'neat, but you're still a scrub' and put thenselves back together. Meliodas is stronger than either. Even demon Hendrickson got hacked apart and only started having reduced performance after it went on for quite some time. Demons also had their hearts ripped out and destroyed to little effect until they're all gone.