Page 5739 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4739523956395689572957345737573857395740574157445749578958396239 ... LastLast
Results 114,761 to 114,780 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    The squad that attack Chaldea is noted to be almost as much as the squat that guards the capital. Kinda hard to solo all of that.
    Was that referring to the ones that entered Chaldea or including all the ones waiting outside? Because there were a lot more outside.

US Friend Code
    Full transparency im just lowkey wishing the immortal part of their name actually means something
    It does, that's why there skeletons. Being dead by definition means you can't die. Well other then numbers and the unconventional endurance. As I said in terms of fighting power they are probably above that of dragon tooth warriors, and probably the Oprichniki when not near Moscow. That's how I think of it at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but honestly i think this situation is more disadvantageous to Hector than to Rama. Theres just not enough room to manuveur to begin.

At the very least, i dont think Hector would stay in the narrow temple path if he wants to win.
    Also back to this. Even tho Hector can't use disengage when on the steps, he still has upper ground plus reach which should be big enough advantage by itself. Also given the only one route, I don't see what's stopping Hector from taking a javelin against Rama as he goes up the stairs, he should be able to do that much.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not saying that he cant, just that feels like either Brahmastta or Vishnu Bujna's armament could counter it somehow and that limiting the battlefield to something that forces direct battle isnt really playing to Hector's strength.

Why cant he use disengage. Actually just use it. Use it while baiting Rama to the summit temple, then immwdiately b4 Rama just got inside nuke him from unseen place or smtg. More tactical that way and up Hector's alley.
    Last edited by castor212; April 12th, 2018 at 07:01 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    I don't think direct combat needs to be Hector's strength, his stats and NPs are still on Rama's level.

Only reason I give Rama the win is better close range true name release. Without that I'd say it's up to Rama's other weapons which we don't know enough about.

Blog Entries
    ? Hector's physical stat is lower overall than Rama.

Nor saying that direct combat is Hector's weak point but his strong point is definitely more on tactics and manuveur side of things.

Aint saying Hector a scrub, but against someone like Rama its probably better to avoid direct combat all together.

his stats and NPs are still on Rama's level
    Most baffling thing i've seen today

JP Friend Code
    What? Slightly lower doesn't mean they can't be on the same level. I didn't say they were stark equals.

Blog Entries
    Yeah but it isnt slightly lower. Out of 3 physical parameter, 2 is flat out of lower rank.

That cant really be said on the same level.

US Friend Code
    Rama has a really good spread of stats, nothing below B. Hector is the same, but he only has one A stat, which Is his Agi. While Rama has 2 (not counting NP, that's different.) A strength and A+ Agi. So he's even faster then Hector. So just looking stats Rama is better, but of course that's jumping the gun. Other characteristics that I think are important to note, both Rama and Hector have indestructible weapons, both were modified from original use as well. Despite that comparing the two I'd think in pure sharpness Hector has it, Roma's has a more mystical element to it with it's Anti-Demon while the only thing of note for Hector's is that it's sharp, oh so very sharp, a blade sharper then all. Other than that, I think in pure fighting power as a warrior Rama is also on top, he's a army onto himself and all about his martial prowess, Hector is also quite a warrior, tho not as great as Rama, his strength relies on the fact he's not only a powerful warrior but great general and a master politician, which he uses on the battlefield as other strengths then combat techniques, with awesome tactical analysis and perfect under the skin taunts and insults. I wonder if he could poke Rama's buttons enough to cause him to be rash, I'd think he could. Without that Rama would win in a straight up fight.

I originally wasn't going to write this much, but I was just in a mood of comparing there strengths. So that's just my thoughts anyhow.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Yeah but it isnt slightly lower. Out of 3 physical parameter, 2 is flat out of lower rank.

That cant really be said on the same level.
    One of those is agility with a plus modifier, which is only a temporary boost. A one rank difference is hardly enough to propel Rama to a different tier.

Blog Entries
    Yeah so even at worst case he is as fast as hector and when the boost happens he is twice faster with a 5 rank differences.

Im really uncomfortable calling it still same level, but thats me.

JP Friend Code
    Yeah so even at worst case he is as fast as hector and when the boost happens he is twice faster with a 5 rank differences.

Im really uncomfortable calling it still same level, but thats me.
    I feel like that's not what usually happens when plus modifiers kick in.

Anyway, I don't think there's a clear measure for how large a one rank difference in a stat is, especially agility where different servants specialize in different areas. So it is a matter of opinion and we'll leave it at that.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it is.

Plus modifiers double your stat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sidemats
    For sake of argument, let's assume that a normal value is 1. In that case, E would be 10. And, every rank after that adds another 10, all the way up to A, which is 50.
    Now, things like B+ and A+ represent the unique ability to multiply these numerical values for just an instant.
    In other words, an ability ranked B+ would normally be weaker than an ability ranked A, but can momentarily exceed it by doubling its own power from 40 to 80.
    Also, as you can see from the explanation there is at least a clear difference on stats each rank numerically speaking.

JP Friend Code
    It's supposed to, not sure how well supported that is by fights. But to be fair, the main example I can think of is Artoria vs Diarmuid and I haven't read their rematch in the LN.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I wonder if he could poke Rama's buttons enough to cause him to be rash, I'd think he could. Without that Rama would win in a straight up fight.
    From what we've seen in his interlude, Rama even with Vishnu trolling and Gil mocking, still maintained his calm and saw through the trial. I would say Hector's chance is low.

Blog Entries
    When the pluses are on C or D rank, it isnt really big of a difference, but I always find the plus on A rank stats to be super significant, because even though AGI can be different for different peeps, A with A+ is 50 vs 100 when it proc, 5 rank differences.
    Last edited by castor212; April 13th, 2018 at 10:49 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Also, as you can see from the explanation there is at least a clear difference on stats each rank numerically speaking.
    There is, but it's still hard to quantify the difference.

Blog Entries
    YeahBut 50 vs 100 is a p clear differences despite the vagu boundaries.Tldr pluses on A ranks are big deals.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    From what we've seen in his interlude, Rama even with Vishnu trolling and Gil mocking, still maintained his calm and saw through the trial. I would say Hector's chance is low.
    I don't know, Rama does get rash when Sita is involved. Hector doesn't have to berate Rama but insult Sita. That should get him over.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Hector wouldn't have any knowledge of Sita unless these are Chaldea versions with full memories.