Page 5778 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4778527856785728576857735776577757785779578057835788582858786278 ... LastLast
Results 115,541 to 115,560 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I'm still trying to make the sense out of this
    I guess if it was purely a luck check and also somehow compelled the target to do everything they possibly could to help themselves get stabbed.

Like, if it worked that way it would have compelled Saber to throw down her sword, walk up to Cu, spread her arms and yell "Come at me bro" when he tried to use it the first time.
    Last edited by Megas; May 16th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

"Come at me bro"
    "Stab me daddy"

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That’s too good

about OG matchup, yeah, if we’re just counting Servants and no Regalia, Tamamo faction wins

im gonna assume Foxtail didn’t have the lower sun Divinity clause with Gawain Numeral or Numeral is equivalent to Karna’s Divinity. All I know about that fight is that full power Gawain wins against a nerfed Karna

oh yeah, Robin Vs Emiya

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Nero vs Tamamo kinda hinges on how much Imperial Priviledge we give Nero and how far Tamamo is willing to go to win (she'd have significantly better odds if she unleashed some of the abilities she's sealed for personal reasons). Tamamo has more powerhouses (Lu Bu, Karna) while Nero has more tecnhique-oriented people (Li, Mumei, Cu).

- - - Updated - - -

^How much prep time do they get?

JP Friend Code
    The only legit fighting method between bakakoutei and dagitsune is the food war one from golden arc ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    oh yeah, Robin Vs Emiya
    Emiya is Legolas now, he takes this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    im gonna assume Foxtail didn’t have the lower sun Divinity clause with Gawain Numeral or Numeral is equivalent to Karna’s Divinity. All I know about that fight is that full power Gawain wins against a nerfed Karna
    What if the reason Karna survived eating a direct Galatine to the face is due to his Divinity mitigated some of the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Nero vs Tamamo kinda hinges on how much Imperial Priviledge we give Nero and how far Tamamo is willing to go to win (she'd have significantly better odds if she unleashed some of the abilities she's sealed for personal reasons). Tamamo has more powerhouses (Lu Bu, Karna) while Nero has more tecnhique-oriented people (Li, Mumei, Cu).

- - - Updated - - -

^How much prep time do they get?
    >Karna
    >Not Technique oriented

.....Uncrowned Martial Arts not being acknowledged is part of the skill I guess lol.

Without prep I can honestly see Lu Bu and Karna just taking on team Nero alone. Medusa, Liz, and Tamamo could probably sit back and watch.
    Last edited by Megas; May 17th, 2018 at 12:34 AM.
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

祖 Ancestor
    Cu fights evenly with Lu Bu or was slightly stronger as of vanilla Extra. Sun Gawain should be able to put up a decent fight against Karna too if Foxtail is any indication.

I'd bet on Nero beating Tamamo than the other way around, unless the latter has prepped before hand. I'd also put Shuwen and EMIYA over Liz and Meduseless. So the problem is Karna, but he's a jobber and they can gang on him so long as Gawain holds.

Siding with Team Nero here.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Medusaless and EMIYA are supposedly pretty even due to their similar tactics

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Cu fights evenly with Lu Bu or was slightly stronger as of vanilla Extra. .
    That was because Rin had better judgement than Rani in battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    I think Medusa just gets a bad reputation most of the time because of her being Shinji's Servant through most of the time we see her.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Medusaless and EMIYA are supposedly pretty even due to their similar tactics
    Doesn't EMIYA get to trace NPs all his teams NPs in Extella? I'd think that would put him over.

That was because Rin had better judgement than Rani in battles.
    That was the reason Rin/Cu were going to win, but Cu's combat ability would have played the biggest role here by far. I saw Cu and Lu Bu as comparable at worst or Cu is marginally better at best.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    Without prep I can honestly see Lu Bu and Karna just taking on team Nero alone. Medusa, Liz, and Tamamo could probably sit back and watch.
    Karna, Medusa and Lu Bu attacked Nero's team at the beginning of Golden Arc and he held back. Hakuno said that if Karna wanted to actually fight, he woud've already smoked them.
    Cu fights evenly with Lu Bu or was slightly stronger as of vanilla Extra. Sun Gawain should be able to put up a decent fight against Karna too if Foxtail is any indication.
    Lu Bu can fight Sun Gawain to a stalemate. Sun Gawain was able to fight Karna in Foxtail because 1) the Master was Leo, 2) Karna's master is Jinako, 3) Karna was very nerfed. Extella Karna is summoned by Moon Cell as one of the 7 Top Servants. He is way superior to CCC/CCC Foxtail Karna.
    I'd bet on Nero beating Tamamo than the other way around, unless the latter has prepped before hand.
    Tamamo doesn't go to the front line unless with Regalia, and with Regalia it's a 50-50 for both of them so they are roughly equal in combat power, but Tamamo is more cunning, going by how she handled Altera's NP while KO her at the same time, compare to Nero who risked tanking it and won with a "so beautiful theater" scene. Tamamo usually acts as the support for Karna and the rest of the team as shown during Karna's side story. Lu Bu/Extella Karna enhanced by Tamamo's magic + temporary unlimited mana from Tamamo's NP is something you want to avoid at all cost.

Also 2 Bounded Fields (Suiten Nikkou and Bloodfort) vs a sorta-RM (Theater) and a RM (UBW). A clusterfuck.

Doesn't EMIYA get to trace NPs all his teams NPs in Extella? I'd think that would put him over.
    Which one of his team's NPs is going to take down Bellerophon???
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Karna, Medusa and Lu Bu attacked Nero's team at the beginning of Golden Arc and he held back. Hakuno said that if Karna wanted to actually fight, he woud've already smoked them.
    Sounds like this alone answers the question without getting into anything more, lol.

Which one of his team's NPs is going to take down Bellerophon???
    Galatine? Excalibur image?

Medusa blocked like 2/3s or 3/4s (don't remember which) of Alter's Excaliblast in HF with Bellerophon.

IDK if EMIYA's ripoff versions are going to reach that level of power.
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

祖 Ancestor
    Medusa blocked like 2/3 or 3/4 (don't remember which) of Alter's Excaliblast in HF with Bellerophon.

IDK if EMIYA's ripoff versions are going to reach that level of power.
    Excaliblast took out 90% of Medusa's light even with 4 petal Rho Aias backing it. I don't think that counts as a point for Bellephoron.

Excaliblast took out 90% of Medusa's light even with 4 petal Rho Aias backing it. I don't think that counts as a point for Bellephoron.
    Archer's excaliblasts aren't going to have near the backing that grail-powered Alter's do.

Everything he traces is ranked down too.
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I cant help but think this will go to RM within RM again, to not mention the not-RM and them kekkais
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I cant help but think this will go to RM within RM again, to not mention the not-RM and them kekkais
    Bloodfort inside UBW inside Golden Theatre inside Suiten Nikkou.

I wonder what it'll look like.
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

祖 Ancestor
    Archer's excaliblasts aren't going to have near the backing that grail-powered Alter's do.

Everything he traces is ranked down too.
    I know this? I'm saying there's no point bringing Saber Alter into this since it was established that she was way out of Medusa's league to begin with. That doesn't affect how Archer would do. Take Excalibur Image down one rank and you still have an A+ version of the strongest holy sword.