Page 5784 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4784528456845734577457795782578357845785578657895794583458846284 ... LastLast
Results 115,661 to 115,680 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I said the equivalent of that already in my reply, which yoi dont seem to register
    No you did not. You were still trying to say that my example is ambiguous and misleading to non-JP cuz I use the description of the scene, which prompted me to explain that I did not, which you then try to say further. The fact that I had to explain it then you reply means at that point you still did not understand that I was making an example, your reply was far from equivalent of "oh ok so it's just an example, fine".
    Doesnt change the fact that it can be taken misleadingly.
    Only for you.
    And that misinterpretation of yours is the one yhay escalates this. Not mine.
    Your misunderstanding that I was describing the scene as oppose to me just stating an example of what that whole scene implied (Nasu's usage of the term), like you said in multiple comments, was what kept it going.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    At this point just take it to PMs.

Good lord.
    Just get a mod in here and give both of us a warning. Cuz I won't bother reading his PMs telling me how my examples are misleading him.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    ANYway.

Has Caster!Tamamo vs. Caster!Cú Chulainn been done?

Let's assume a variety of match-ups. To quote Mizukume:

Extra!Tamamo vs. Cú Chulainn
    FGO!Tamamo vs. Cú Chulainn
    FGO!Tamamo (2 tails) vs. Cú Chulainn
    FGO!Tamamo (3 tails) vs. Cú Chulainn

Assume both start at short range (but not melee) and none of them are at a particularly advantageous territory, but otherwise have all abilities we've seen them display (i.e., their martial skills, Cú Chulainn's fake Gate of Skye, etc.), and only those we've seen them display (i.e., no Matrix Wodan for Cú Chulainn, for instance).

Cu likely beats the first two pretty easily
    The third one I'm not sure
    3 tails is why even bother...

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You were still trying to say that my example is ambiguous and misleading to non-JP cuz I use the description of the scene, which prompted me to explain that I did not, which you then try to say further.
    Then thats another of your misinterpretation. My consequent replies is meant as an explanation of my words, not a reply towards the your explanation of it being an example. Which you stubbronly dont adress until, like, 2 pages later. And its a fact that what you said is not what happened exactly, which is what i kept on trying to point that iit is, in fact, ambiguous.

Only for you
    Only because i preemptively put out my nitpicking.

was what kept it going
    No, it was what started it.
    What kept it going is your misinterpretation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    At this point just take it to PMs.

Good lord.
    PMs wont work
    No way im reading of how im at fault for the whole shenanigans on PM
    We had the whole misinterpretation crap on arguments already before and i had enough. This time im not bucking down, because i know what i said is right as much as what she/he said to be right.
    If he/she aint admitting shit, i aint either.
    Last edited by castor212; May 19th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

You shouldn't need a mod to realise you're both being quite ridiculous about this

JP Friend Code
    Then thats another of your misinterpretation. My consequent replies is meant as an explanation of my words, not a reply towards the your explanation of it being an example.
    No. Because those so-called "explanation of your words" are the same "I was nitpicking your (nonexistent) description of the scene".
    And its a fact that what you said is not what happened exactly, which is what i kept on trying to point.
    See, you still have problem with my examples while you said you don't and just want to showcase the scene. Why are you flipflopping?
    What kept it going is your misinterpretation.
    Nope. It is your inability to accept that my examples to make the point about "Nasu using bunrei to call god servants) =/= description of the scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ANYway.

Has Caster!Tamamo vs. Caster!Cú Chulainn been done?

Let's assume a variety of match-ups. To quote Mizukume:

Extra!Tamamo vs. Cú Chulainn
    FGO!Tamamo vs. Cú Chulainn
    FGO!Tamamo (2 tails) vs. Cú Chulainn
    FGO!Tamamo (3 tails) vs. Cú Chulainn

Assume both start at short range (but not melee) and none of them are at a particularly advantageous territory, but otherwise have all abilities we've seen them display (i.e., their martial skills, Cú Chulainn's fake Gate of Skye, etc.), and only those we've seen them display (i.e., no Matrix Wodan for Cú Chulainn, for instance).
    Already done b4. Cu can low diff 1 tail, mid-high diff 2 tails, might get stomped by 3 tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Cu likely beats the first two pretty easily
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Already done b4. Cu can low diff 1 tail, mid-high diff 2 tails, might get stomped by 3 tails.
    I see. What gives him such an advantage - Wicker Man?

Let's go for something which may be more interesting, then:

FGO!Tamamo (one tail only) vs. Semiramis in the Hanging Gardens
    Caster!Cú Chulainn (no Matrix Wodan) vs. Semiramis in the Hanging Gardens
    Caster!Cú Chulainn (with Matrix Wodan) vs. Semiramis in the Hanging Gardens

At first glance, I'm thinking they can defeat Semiramis' magic, but are powerless against both Sikera Usum and the basmu*. Unless either Wicker Man or Matrix Wodan can deal enough damage to defeat her before she unleashes the poison?

* Actually, can Semiramis summon more than one at once?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    No. Because those so-called "explanation of your words" are the same "I was nitpicking your (nonexistent) description of the scene".

See, you still have problem with my examples while you said you don't and just want to showcase the scene. Why are you flipflopping?

Nope. It is your inability to accept that my examples to make the point about "Nasu using bunrei to call god servants) =/= description of the scene.
    Nope. I dont have problem with your example as an example, and i get it is an example. What i have problem is that you wont admit it is wrong, not how it is even said in the scene itself, and actually is ambiguous written thay way. Not the example in and of itself. Its you. Your severe inability to admit that you did said that ambiguously regardless of intention, to admit that you even are wrong in that.

Except i do, did, and done that already, as ive said again and again in that the problem is you, not the example. What made it escalate is your replies on the basis of your misinterpretation.
    Last edited by castor212; May 19th, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    At first glance, I'm thinking they can defeat Semiramis' magic, but are powerless against both Sikera Usum and the basmu*. Unless either Wicker Man or Matrix Wodan can deal enough damage to defeat her before she unleashes the poison?

Matrix Wodan can no u continuously active NP momentarily
    Question is if Gardens counts as one.
    Because itd be p ridiculous if one blows from MW and suddenly the Garden stop functioning and falls.

Honestly, does she need to?
    Being in the Gardens doesn't mean they are where Semi is btw

Matrix Wodan can no u continuously active NP momentarily
    Question is if Gardens counts as one.
    Because itd be p ridiculous if one blows from MW and suddenly the Garden stop functioning and falls.
    ...You say "ridiculous", I say "hilariously awesome".
    But hey, maybe Matrix Wodan can stop Sikera Usum, then?

Honestly, does she need to?
    Well, gameplay aside, it's not as if Wicker Man is a pushover.

Being in the Gardens doesn't mean they are where Semi is btw
    Fair enough. Assume they're all in Semiramis' throne room, similar to her fight with Mordred.

Not sure how useful Wickerman is against a snake that's likely larger than the Wickerman

And given how quickly she brought out her snakes in Apo, I doubt it would even matter

JP Friend Code
    You shouldn't need a mod to realise you're both being quite ridiculous about this
    I know. I blame the flu I'm currently having, cuz I get bored having to stay at home all day.
    rage
    The basis of my reply is to keep telling you (3 times or so) that "hey dude next time if you just want to clarify the scene don't mention me in there, just drop the translation, so next time this misunderstanding won't happen again". In case you still too dense to get it, it was me admitting that we both have misunderstandings and here is an advice so this won't happen again. You don't need me to admit w/e you want here because I already said it long ago dude, just that you didn't get it at all and went on the "You must kneel and admit it to me or I won't let it goooooo!!!"
    I see. What gives him such an advantage - Wicker Man?
    Mostly his proficiency in combat. He is an experienced warrior, a great hero. Tamamo while had martial training as part of being a royalty, has no real combat experience. Not to mention she is a monster, which gives her the disadvantage fighting heroes. Also Foxes hates Dogs, tho Cu does seem to like her if you go by Extra and Extella. Then she also doesn't use most of her curses. She is cunning and very creative in combat as we saw versus Altera or versus Suzuka, however that can be said for Cu as well. So with the stuffs we currently knew, Cu clearly gets the upperhand against her lower forms.

FGO!Tamamo (one tail only) vs. Semiramis in the Hanging Gardens
    Caster!Cú Chulainn (no Matrix Wodan) vs. Semiramis in the Hanging Gardens
    Caster!Cú Chulainn (with Matrix Wodan) vs. Semiramis in the Hanging Gardens

I think Semiramis takes all. Tamamo should have poison knowledge considering her corpse turned into the killing stone and she shoots poison beamus as well, so it's hard to tell how it compares to Semi. Cu might also get killed b4 he finished chanting the Wicker Man.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; May 19th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.

Let's see, I honestly don't tama has any real chance of winning, but maybe Mizu might care enough

As for Semi, (in the anime) her magic barrier started breaking during a full blast of Clarent Blood Arthur, and the amount of chains she used is northing to scoff at

I doubt Cu has anything to combat her snakes effectively while not getting blasted/chained/poisoned

So yeah, I'm giving Semi the full win

Didn't Mordred destroy one using only her Prana Burst? And I think Semiramis can only summon part of the basmu if she wants to do it quickly?

Didn't Mordred destroy one using only her Prana Burst? And I think Semiramis can only summon part of the basmu if she wants to do it quickly?
    Part of the Basmu could instantkill Mordred. She survived because Kairi Command Spell.

I don't see Cu having any chance
    Last edited by Altaris; May 19th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    The basis of my reply is to keep telling you (3 times or so) that "hey dude next time if you just want to clarify the scene don't mention me in there, just drop the translation, so next time this misunderstanding won't happen again". In case you still too dense to get it, it was me admitting that we both have misunderstandings and here is an advice so this won't happen again. You don't need me to admit w/e you want here because I already said it long ago dude, just that you didn't get it at all.
    Your attitude and tone in your replies gives off the impression that im the only one that misunderstood and not you. Your explicit "i wont admit if because i didnt do it" also does not help in the slightest in debunking that impression.

just that you didn't get it at all and went on the "You must kneel and admit it to me or I won't let it goooooo!!!"
    The same can literally be said about you.
    In fact, literally the only reason I respond to making you admit your shit explicitly because YOU want me to admit my shit explicitly. You started that one, not me.

This has always been a problem between you and me in arguments, bud. Maybe next time drop the attitude and just say it to me plainly "i misunderstood, but so do you, lets just drop this". Do that, and ill also make sure to reconfirm your intention before ever replying to you next time.

And blame your flu for this escalation then, not me.
    Last edited by castor212; May 19th, 2018 at 01:33 PM.

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    .....How could I miss such fireworks? Dang my job for consuming the life of me and making me lose a flaming.

Ahem.... EMIYA & Berserker-lot-kun vs Gilgamesh

The table is set. Bets are allowed.

Blog Entries

I doubt Cu has anything to combat her snakes effectively while not getting blasted/chained/poisoned

So yeah, I'm giving Semi the full win
    What if he just Odin from outside the Gardens

JP Friend Code
    Whatever man, I don't hate you but we'll never get along, so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    Ahem.... EMIYA & Berserker-lot-kun vs Gilgamesh
    Which Gil?