Page 5833 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4833533357335783582358285831583258335834583558385843588359336333 ... LastLast
Results 116,641 to 116,660 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    What's Cu Chulainn gonna do to stop Rama to nuke him from afar with his bow, Brahmastra, shit ton of weapons in his arsenal ?
    See, now THAT's a valid argument, one which is entirely unrelated to him "surviving" Gáe Bolg.
    (Also, Saber needed both LCK AND Instinct to not-fully-"dodge" the curse.)
    Also, presumably Cú could at least try to evade Brahmastra with high AGI and Protection from Arrows.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Normal Cu as long as you stay out of his thrusting range he can't activate his sure kill technique.
    actually now that i think about it technically this is surviving gae bolg as well
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    he did fought against beowulf when he was still injured
    also Nightingale did help, but what she does actually was kinda small in terms of usefulness.
    Rama's forte of staying alive during America was largely due to his fate defying will and protagonistness (no seriously, thats what happens due to how curses works)
    I know, I played through America. :-) And I think you're underestimating how much he needed Nightingale's help to be able to move around and fight Beowulf (and with your team of Servants helping, at that).

- - - Updated - - -

Normal Cu as long as you stay out of his thrusting range he can't activate his sure kill technique.
    Sure, but it's not as if Rama knows about Cú's Noble Phantasm, nor is it that easy to keep out of Cú's melee range considering his speed and agility.

Blog Entries
    i mean, i really am just saying

if you ask if he can survive GB or not, yes

if you ask if he can survive and then able to counter attack/runaway/whatevs, then the answer would be different

you asked the former and not the latter, so the answer's yes

Context matters, Castor.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Sure, but it's not as if Rama knows about Cú's Noble Phantasm, nor is it that easy to keep out of Cú's melee range considering his speed and agility.
    Rama actually has A+ agility, higher than Cu. Thanks to his skill Martial Blessing A, its clear that Rama is at least superior in melee combat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Context matters, Castor.
    exactly

if you asked more specific, like the latter then the context wouldve been clear

the way you asked it originally it really sounds to my ear like that youre just asking if he can stay alive after he got gae bolged
    Last edited by castor212; June 16th, 2018 at 09:27 AM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    Rama actually has A+ agility, higher than Cu. Thanks to his skill Martial Blessing A, its clear that Rama is at least superior in melee combat
    I don't know, Martial Blessing has Rama as superior in that he's proficient in many weapons at a very good degree. Cu though is very good with a spear, I mean Rama did say he was one of the world's greatest spearman when they fought at the finale. So I don't think there's gonna be that much of a difference in martial skill between them.

Also as for agi, you are right on that tho I wonder if that would change if Cu's flash step from Link is truly something he can do
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

A+ agility only activates the modifier in certain instances no? we dont know Rama's conditions for it and he didnt give Cu Alter any problems in terms of speed when they were fighting, even 3 on 1. Siegfried also has a lower agility rank than Karna and they were rather even.

also, a non-exploding slicing disk and arrows from some non-NP level bows doesnt seem like the kind of thing that would give Cu problems because of his Protection from Arrows

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The condition for a plus is "When I feel like it for a little while".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    A+ agility only activates the modifier in certain instances no? we dont know Rama's conditions for it and he didnt give Cu Alter any problems in terms of speed when they were fighting, even 3 on 1. Siegfried also has a lower agility rank than Karna and they were rather even.

also, a non-exploding slicing disk and arrows from some non-NP level bows doesnt seem like the kind of thing that would give Cu problems because of his Protection from Arrows
    And what do you mean non-NP bows everything in Vishnu Bhuja is an OP as fuck Indian NP, that's the entire point of the NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    If Rama doesn't have knowledge of Gae Bolg I'm not sure he'd open by fighting at range and Cu should be able to avoid most of his stuff. Rama does have B rank luck but Saber had instincts on top of that which helps and Rama doesn't.

JP Friend Code
    A+ agility only activates the modifier in certain instances no? we dont know Rama's conditions for it and he didnt give Cu Alter any problems in terms of speed when they were fighting, even 3 on 1.
    Grail buff.
    Rama is Saber, Archer AND Lancer in 1. And Brahmastra has multiple forms. It can be a bow, a beam, a blade...etc, anything you want. And what are these non-NP bows are you talking about?

Blog Entries
    Isn’t cu explicitly capable of dodging ranged NPs? I feel like I remember that between his PfA specifically being effective against ranged NPs and his runic barriers being good enough to stop a NP if he has a chance to get them going that they were nigh useless against him.

hell it took gil 12 hours to kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    actually can someone remind me where does rune barrier can defend against NP thing comes from

i remember reading it but i dont remember where

US Friend Code
    actually can someone remind me where does rune barrier can defend against NP thing comes from

Heaven's Feel.

anywhere than here

right before Hassan steals his heart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Grail buff.

Rama is Saber, Archer AND Lancer in 1. And Brahmastra has multiple forms. It can be a bow, a beam, a blade...etc, anything you want. And what are these non-NP bows are you talking about?
    Grail buff makes you sonic the edgehog? i think it only lets you not have to worry about mana reserves.

his arsenal says that the bows and spears inside are close to NP level, but dont seem to be there yet.

his Brahmastra is specifically a slicing disc

- - - Updated - - -

Also normal Cu's Gae Bolg has poor range. Cu Alter's Gae Bolg is both the heart-seeking and the throw techniques combined, so it's almost impossible to dodge. Normal Cu as long as you stay out of his thrusting range he can't activate his sure kill technique.

isnt the regular Gae Bolg throw also almost impossible to dodge and has some really long range?

US Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Grail buff.
    I mean it's kinda grail buff but kinda not. Cu Alter also has A+ Agility.

Also remind that the hundred from Agi only comes for a moment. I always interpreted +s in stats to be temporary boosts that only a last a turn as you exerted more effort. On normal Rama is as fast as Cu.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Grail buff makes you sonic the edgehog? i think it only lets you not have to worry about mana reserves.
    Grail buff makes Cu capable of doing anything for Medb. He could even broke inside a RM from the outside. Definitely not just mana reserves.
    his arsenal says that the bows and spears inside are close to NP level, but dont seem to be there yet.
    Fake news. This has never been mentioned.
    his Brahmastra is specifically a slicing disc
    No it's not. In the first place Brahmastra is the "Indestructible blade". Karna uses it in the form of his eye beam (it turns into a bow if Karna is archer class and other weapon in other classes too) while for Rama it was originally an arrow then he changed it into a blade, and then when he throws it with such force it looks that way. One NP, multiple forms and applications.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I mean it's kinda grail buff but kinda not. Cu Alter also has A+ Agility.

Also remind that the hundred from Agi only comes for a moment. I always interpreted +s in stats to be temporary boosts that only a last a turn as you exerted more effort. On normal Rama is as fast as Cu.
    I was referring to the 1v3

US Friend Code
    But can he actually change it to other forms even after he is summoned?
    The examples that you said seems to be cases that happened in the actual summoning process as they get fitted in class containers. And Rama, while he can operate as Archer and Lancer he's not actually part is those classes. His class container remains the same as Saber, so can he even morph Brahmastra into other shapes naturally? If he could change it into any weapon he desired I would think that would have gotten more focus.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    He wants to be Saber so why would he change it into other things that are not blades? He didn't even remember he got a GoB-like NP. We don't know if he can change into other forms but he did force it to change into a blade and insisted the Saber class. But that's not the point. The point I'm saying is that Brahmastra is a multi form NP, which is actually how astras function in legend anyway, so saying that it is strictly a disc for Rama is false to begin with cuz it was an arrow turning into a blade.