Page 5871 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4871537157715821586158665869587058715872587358765881592159716371 ... LastLast
Results 117,401 to 117,420 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    i mostly figured that it was power based, but some instances also make it seem that mystery is a factor, yes.

though, i am of course just talking about straight up offensive "big boom" NPs when i mentioned power.

because we all know Rice world wouldnt go above B++ rank if it was just based solely on destructive power. that is just crazy talk. Rice world is only Stella level
    So why do you have a problem with tesla's and napoleon's NP, when one is the representation of bringing the power of the gods into human hands and the other is the possibilities of mankind being shot out of a canon? When the theme of the series usually falls into 'humanity stornk' things that embodies humanitys strength would of course have a high rank.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    So why do you have a problem with tesla's and napoleon's NP, when one is the representation of bringing the power of the gods into human hands and the other is the possibilities of mankind being shot out of a canon? When the theme of the series usually falls into 'humanity stornk' things that embodies humanitys strength would of course have a high rank.
    that was in response to the logic that ranks would be dependent on mystery. i was hypothesizing a different sort of logic in my previous post

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Who gave Napoleon the possibilities of mankind to shoot out of a cannon?

smh how irresponsible
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Himself
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post

how would you rank these servants in terms of power and how do you think a HGW between them would go down.

Karl
    Jeanne
    David
    George
    Martha
    Solomon
    can we go to this?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I assume Solomon is most powerful being a Grand Servant but we really don't know what he can do offensively. Karl is superior to the rest followed probably by George, IDK about the other three. A HGW between them would depend on teaming up against Karl. I think. Admittedly not too sure about the context to some of Karl's fights.

JP Friend Code
    They will sit down to have a discussion on God and then fight for the Ark instead of the grail. And then David will face his son in the end, saying that he wants his boi to see him as the giant killer, and then they hug.

What do we know about notGrand Solomon...

- - - Updated - - -

Beyond winning a HGW

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    What do we know about notGrand Solomon...

- - - Updated - - -

Beyond winning a HGW
    Not much, because there profiles look pretty much the same so they have the same abilties. NPs such as Salomonus and Paulina are unknown since we don't know how much Goetia changed them. The only clear difference is that when summoned Solomon doesn't have his rings, he was only able to reclaim one since that was his catalyst. Now what benifits that has on it's own, don't know. He should still be powerful since he was a Caster, the weakest class who won a hgw(which probably consisted of a cast similar to FSN.) But other then that no idea. He most likely fought with Familiars but that's it

anywhere than here

Was there something about Karl being different if summoned without the Mooncell?

US Friend Code
    Was there something about Karl being different if summoned without the Mooncell?
    iirc it was that normally when you summon Charlemagne you get a Servant who has aspects of fictional and reality mixed like other Servants. Karl and Charl being summoned separately in Link was an anomaly.

US Friend Code
    Other then monolith charisma no.

anywhere than here

So we have a mix of two Servants with abilities we can only guess, a previous HGW winner with a cast we don't know, with NP's and skills we don't know vs various saints

Trouble is Solomon and Karl are probably the more likely ones to win, but we don't really know enough about them to say how a war would go, even if we could predict how a war goes.
    And I hope for Jeanne's sake she's a Saber, otherwise fire_mountain you bully

call me crazy, but i think Mr. you are a dragon therefore i stomp you, Mr. i can steal your weapon or Mrs. i can outpunch beowulf have more of a sot than they are being given credit for

- - - Updated - - -

i was thinking about lancer fir jeanne honestly. does she have a saber version?

Probably, but I don't see either of them flying up a flying fortress, or having a solid chance against a mage they can't get to
    and I think Mr I negate your strongest move haHA is more impressive than Have at thee Dragon, but I guess thats me

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, Lancer jeanne

the christmas girl???

you super bully

no, as in an adult lancer janu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    They will sit down to have a discussion on God and then fight for the Ark instead of the grail. And then David will face his son in the end, saying that he wants his boi to see him as the giant killer, and then they hug.
    i suppose that would be an Ainz Overlord hug

Great, another hypothetical
    She's more likely to be Saber than a Lancer I think, but sure why not

US Friend Code
    I think she could qualify as a Lancer with her spear-flag tbh

that is what i figured. she barely uses her sword

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    To be honest, I have a hard time assigning Jeanne d'Arc - regular Jeanne d'Arc, mind - to any Class other than Ruler.