Page 5880 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4880538057805830587058755878587958805881588258855890593059806380 ... LastLast
Results 117,581 to 117,600 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    If talking about differences Sigurd was able to keep his Dragon Core while Siegfried lost his, by the same token Siegfried has Golden Rule and Das Rheingold which Sigurd doesn't have his little cursed treasure ring. And even with that Sigurds luck is still E
    i shudder at the power of a siegfried and sigurd fusion servant, like with charles and karl

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    is it just me or did siegfried lose a lot of shit as a servant?

lost his dragon core

lost his dragon trait magic resistance, like the one artutia and elisabeth have

and he seems to have lost a dragon hybrid form that he gets in his last ascension.

my boy got robbed!
    He also lost the mana reaccumulation from Balmung. Although he and Balmung gained extra anti-dragon abilities via their anecdotes so he's a better dragon slayer at least.

US Friend Code
    is it just me or did siegfried lose a lot of shit as a servant?

lost his dragon core

lost his dragon trait magic resistance, like the one artutia and elisabeth have

and he seems to have lost a dragon hybrid form that he gets in his last ascension.

my boy got robbed!
    I don't think ever had Magic Resistance. It was noted the reason he didn't have it was AoF covered it.

Also I doubt Siegfried ever had wings when he was alive also.

His dragon provided mana supply tho that stings

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    He also lost the mana reaccumulation from Balmung. Although he and Balmung gained extra anti-dragon abilities via their anecdotes so he's a better dragon slayer at least.
    That's the dragon core I think
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Yeah, rereading it that is the case, but thats mainly because of the ranged advantage that Karna has

or any lancer for that matter
    But if Karna had wounds that implies Siegfried got past that and did land hits.

*shrugs* Maybe Karna's not that good against stabbing weapons? Honestly I'm kinda willing to chalk this one up to the narration leaving stuff out so it was a surprise later.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the galvanism came from the jewel in the hilt of Balmung? Did the wiki lie again? imma go check.

I don't think ever had Magic Resistance. It was noted the reason he didn't have it was AoF covered it.

Also I doubt Siegfried ever had wings when he was alive also.

His dragon provide mana tho that stings

- - - Updated - - -

wasnt the loss of magic resistance a servant container thing? certain servants have their class skills affected by their NPs

gilles, semi, solomon, anastasia.

but he should have it imo. elizabeth and arturia have A rank and they seem less draconic to me than the guy who drank dragon blood, got dragon skin, developed a dragon core and potentially grew wings

- - - Updated - - -

without magic resistance, you get screwed by magic that doesnt do direct damage.

JP Friend Code
    Actually yeah I checked the entry on Balmung, the jewel contains Ether but that's not the source of the mana recharge, Siegfried's heart is. So Sigurd can probably spam Gram which is pretty scary.

*shrugs* Maybe Karna's not that good against stabbing weapons? Honestly I'm kinda willing to chalk this one up to the narration leaving stuff out so it was a surprise later.
    Siegfried went reckless so that he could get in range himself, I thought he went reckless later in the fight, which was wrong

US Friend Code

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the galvanism came from the jewel in the hilt of Balmung? Did the wiki lie again? imma go check.
    His ability to gather to gather magical energy comes from his inborn deposition(most likely meaning magic circuits) and the dragon characteristics from drinking dragon's blood. The gem in Balmung allows him to spam but he's not taking the energy into himself, He's putting his magical energy into the sword to activate it which then gets supplemented by the true ether to form a beam wave.

anywhere than here

I'm 99% sure that Siegfried didn't grow wings, and thats purely cosmetic in fgo

US Friend Code
    Actually yeah I checked the entry on Balmung, the jewel contains Ether but that's not the source of the mana recharge, Siegfried's heart is. So Sigurd can probably spam Gram which is pretty scary.
    Not really, Siegfrieds mana isn't where the energy from the beam wave comes from, it's from the gem. To draw out that energy requires Siegfried to use his own magical energy. As Gram doesn't have the gem it should be mostly coming from Sigurd himself like it is with Arturia.

- - - Updated - - -

wasnt the loss of magic resistance a servant container thing? certain servants have their class skills affected by their NPs

gilles, semi, solomon, anastasia.

but he should have it imo. elizabeth and arturia have A rank and they seem less draconic to me than the guy who drank dragon blood, got dragon skin, developed a dragon core and potentially grew wings

- - - Updated - - -

without magic resistance, you get screwed by magic that doesnt do direct damage.
    It was mentioned in his mats that it was because of his NP. Not Servant container.

As for Arturia and Liz, they were born dragons. They were never without. Siegfried was changed to one later in life.

anywhere than here

ok, i should clarify my point

when heroes were alive, their NPs werent really NPs, they were something else, so if the AoF NP caused him to lose the magic resistance skill, that most likely wasnt the case in life when the ability itself wasnt an NP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ok, i should clarify my point

when heroes were alive, their NPs werent really NPs, they were something else, so if the AoF NP caused him to lose the magic resistance skill, that most likely wasnt the case in life when the ability itself wasnt an NP
    When he was alive he had super dragon body. So his MR was probably at Artoria's level.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    You know thinking about it, as anti-dragon stuff is about dealing extra damage to dragons. While I wouldn't think that would mean they are able to get passes AoFs B barrier by themselves, the probably don't suffer as much from the damage reduction as the extra damage get's added in.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    When he was alive he had super dragon body. So his MR was probably at Artoria's level.
    yes, thank YOU. that was exactly my point

JP Friend Code
    Not really, Siegfrieds mana isn't where the energy from the beam wave comes from, it's from the gem. To draw out that energy requires Siegfried to use his own magical energy. As Gram doesn't have the gem it should be mostly coming from Sigurd himself like it is with Arturia.
    But the dragon core is what lets Siegfried draw out mana even faster than Sieg could. The gem is just the source of the beam, he still has to provide energy for it. Having a gem or not shouldn't make a difference.

US Friend Code
    But the dragon core is what lets Siegfried draw out mana even faster than Sieg could. The gem is just the source of the beam, he still has to provide energy for it. Having a gem or not shouldn't make a difference.
    Just having a Dragon Core doesn't mean you could spam Now. Artoria has one but her fighting style doesn't revolve around spamming Excalibur even when she has a proper Master. The thing with Balmung is that the energy for it is already in the blade ready. All the user has to do is use their own magical energy to draw it out, instead of in the case of beam weapons like Excalibur or Clarent Blood Arthur where it's energy is solely dependant on the user, that's why Balmung is cost-efficient as it power doesn't come just from the user. What Galvanism does is only replenish the users own energy supply. That is what the skill does. Being a Dragon is better since they can replenish there energy just by breathing. Sigurd should be able to put a lot of energy into Gram but that's all his own supply. He doesn't have Balmungs True Ether to supplement it, only his own. If he uses all of his energy then even having a Dragon Core won't let him recover it all in time.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Ah, I see.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Moriarty vs Napoleon
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3