Page 5881 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4881538157815831587158765879588058815882588358865891593159816381 ... LastLast
Results 117,601 to 117,620 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Moriarty vs Napoleon
    Napoleon has the bigger gun
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Napoleon's more powerful and should be able to give himself better stats via Imperial Privilege. Moriarty doesn't trigger anti-mystery buffs, but his NP seems to include a close range attack so it probably loses in a long range clash. Only problem is heat seeking bullets, but Napoleon has A rank AGI so he can probably handle regular shots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Anastasia vs Sigurd
    Bryn broke out of ice via Runes so Sigurd might be able to do something similar, but Viy is a problem. It's EX rank so Sigurd would have to slice through it rather than overpower it. Although I'm not clear what exactly Viy can do.

also Anastasia has a fortress

- - - Updated - - -

Although I'm not clear what exactly Viy can do.[/QUOTE]

the words "broken piece of shit" come to mind

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Gram is Anti-Fortress and can probably destroy the Kremlin, although if Sigurd has to use Gram before dealing with Viy he might be in trouble.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Hi there. First time posting on this thread, so I have no idea if this matchup has already been done. Who do you think would win in a battle between full Heroic Spirits (not confined by Servant classes), Heracles or Achilles?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Herk is #1 Greek HS

Achilles is #2 Greek HS

At least Achilles has fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Herk is #1 Greek HS

Achilles is #2 Greek HS

At least Achilles has fun.
    True, and the question is now how bad a curbstomp it would be for Achilles.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Hi there. First time posting on this thread, so I have no idea if this matchup has already been done. Who do you think would win in a battle between full Heroic Spirits (not confined by Servant classes), Heracles or Achilles?
    Everything points to Herc. Probably wouldn't be a stomp, but everyone clearly thinks Herc is superior so the gap is notable at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Everything points to Herc. Probably wouldn't be a stomp, but everyone clearly thinks Herc is superior so the gap is notable at least.
    It would be a fun battle nonetheless, with plenty of respectful banter between both combatants. Also, about another Heracles matchup, how do you think Cu Chullain summoned as a full Heroic Spirit with all his Noble Phantasms and the full location bonuses of Ireland at his disposal would fare against him? I ask because he's frequently described as the Irish Heracles, so...

God's Hand is still OP among servant and Achilles doesnt have anything to kill all Herk's 12 live. On the other hand, Achilles is the fastest and has a world-class shield, so mostly both fight would end in stalemate...
    IMO, Heracles still has the edge. Not only in overall parameter but also he can take every attack from Achilles without any damage after he use all his big guns while Achilles need to focus and block or dodge every Herk's attack
    Last edited by BlackWatchar; July 20th, 2018 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    God's Hand is still OP among servant and Achilles doesnt have anything to kill all Herk's 12 live. On the other hand, Achilles is the fastest and has a world-class shield, so mostly both fight would end in stalemate...
    Don't forget Achilles' Reality Marble that strips away all advantages and forces both combatants to go at it barehanded. In which case it'd be close, but Heracles might still win.

We don't actually know what everyone's like as Full Heroic Spirits, so these VS seem kind of, silly?

The Achilles one fair enough, but Cu is a bit tricky
    Sure we know he gets iirc a fortress and a chariot, but what those do, and what their stats would be without a class container is mhmmmm????

JP Friend Code
    both combatants to go at it barehanded
    Nine Lives: Chain Punch

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    We don't actually know what everyone's like as Full Heroic Spirits, so these VS seem kind of, silly?

The Achilles one fair enough, but Cu is a bit tricky
    Sure we know he gets iirc a fortress and a chariot, but what those do, and what their stats would be without a class container is mhmmmm????
    True, but a man can still speculate and dream of the day Nasu shows us a true Heroic Spirit. At least, could we ask who might win between a Cu with his Lancer and Caster skills combined and Archer!Herc? We have kind of a basis for the latter with Alcides/Alkeides, even if he is a rather weird case.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; July 20th, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

I'd like to think their greatness shines even through their containers, Grand or no

True, but a man can still speculate and dream of the day Nasu shows us a true Heroic Spirit.
    Sadly, we never know how strong true Heroic Spirit is...
    While we know Cu Chulainn has extra np and boost in his land, no one except nasu know how its work

Wholly depends on the Servant. Some AoG ones are definitely weakened, but other newer Servants definitely are better than they were alive.

Blog Entries
    Don't forget Achilles' Reality Marble that strips away all advantages and forces both combatants to go at it barehanded. In which case it'd be close, but Heracles might still win.
    There’s no barehanded rule, that was just for fun

- - - Updated - - -

True, but a man can still speculate and dream of the day Nasu shows us a true Heroic Spirit. At least, could we ask who might win between a Cu with his Lancer and Caster skills combined and Archer!Herc? We have kind of a basis for the latter with Alcides/Alkeides, even if he is a rather weird case.
    I imagine a pure heroic spirit wouldn’t look like much since spirits don’t have bodies

I thought it did strip away any advantages aside from sheer combat prowess, including Divinity and the likes. I don't remember much about Apocrypha, even though I binged it 2 months ago. Besides, Heracles would likely agree to a barehanded bout anyway.

Also, let's not be cheeky about the whole Pure Heroic Spirit please. You know I meant that it'd be cool to see a Classless Heroic Spirit summoned into the World with their full power.

Enkidu vs Vlad in Romania