Page 5882 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4882538257825832587258775880588158825883588458875892593259826382 ... LastLast
Results 117,621 to 117,640 of 128224

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    Enkidu vs Vlad in Romania
    Enkidu, though it'd be closer than Vlad not in Romania. His ability to create assorted weapons from the Earth would counter Kazikli Bey pretty well, and he can perform his own Enuma Elish, so even better.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Enkidu, he can heal from some stabs, break the stakes with weapons or nuke Vlad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I thought it did strip away any advantages aside from sheer combat prowess, including Divinity and the likes. I don't remember much about Apocrypha, even though I binged it 2 months ago. Besides, Heracles would likely agree to a barehanded bout anyway.

Also, let's not be cheeky about the whole Pure Heroic Spirit please. You know I meant that it'd be cool to see a Classless Heroic Spirit summoned into the World with their full power.
    The thing is that even when the world summons them to defend against world level threats it still uses class containers
    So it kind of seems like putting at least some boundaries around them to define them is a necessary trade off for interacting with the physical world

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    GO explains this

yeah Enkidu hard counters Romania Vlad bad

I can see why Enkidu win if he spam more than 20.000 weapon or just use EE in his first move...

but knowing his style, can he withstand 20.000 stakes that come out from everywhere and still survive before Vlad use his special move to destroy Enkidu's servant core?

It said in Apo material, that no lancer can withstand against Vlad's attack in Romania except Karna so i want to know how you think about it...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Enkidu can increase his agility and has regen so he should survive a stake spam. Not indefinitely, but long enough to use Age of Babylon and retaliate.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Tbh, yeah, I can see him going lol to that many stakes by tank but I can always be wrong

once again though, he can counter the hail of stakes with his toolkit and body, and is strong enough to handle even Dracula imo one on one even though he’s not the perfect counter by type

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Enkidu can increase his agility and has regen so he should survive a stake spam. Not indefinitely, but long enough to use Age of Babylon and retaliate.
    I dont think A+ agility is enough. Karna has A and he get hit 2000 times (while deatroyed another 1000 stakes and burned 800 stakes).

If A+ is 2 times faster than A, Enkidu atleast get hit 1000 times while dealing another stakes

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    I can see why Enkidu win if he spam more than 20.000 weapon or just use EE in his first move...

but knowing his style, can he withstand 20.000 stakes that come out from everywhere and still survive before Vlad use his special move to destroy Enkidu's servant core?

It said in Apo material, that no lancer can withstand against Vlad's attack in Romania except Karna so i want to know how you think about it...
    Enkidu is as durable as Gilgamesh's armor and his barehands can stop Richard's Excalibur. Vlad's stakes would have difficulty piercing him, not getting into the heal factor. All those weapons he fires from AoB are part of him after all.

Vlad is countered hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The thing is that even when the world summons them to defend against world level threats it still uses class containers
    So it kind of seems like putting at least some boundaries around them to define them is a necessary trade off for interacting with the physical world
    I see your point there, but is it said whether Alaya or Gaia summons them? The whole 7 Grand Servants/7 Counter Guardians seems like something Alaya would do, but Gaia may have the power Alaya doesn't and could summon a physical manifestation of a Heroic Spirit. Again, I could be fucking wrong, but that's what I tentatively think.

Also, how would a Lion King vs Karna matchup go? Or if the first one isn't good, what about Lancer Artoria v Karna?

Lion King destroys Karna

Karna beat Lancer Artoria

祖 Ancestor
    I see your point there, but is it said whether Alaya or Gaia summons them? The whole 7 Grand Servants/7 Counter Guardians seems like something Alaya would do, but Gaia may have the power Alaya doesn't and could summon a physical manifestation of a Heroic Spirit. Again, I could be fucking wrong, but that's what I tentatively think.

Also, how would a Lion King vs Karna matchup go? Or if the first one isn't good, what about Lancer Artoria v Karna?
    Badly for Karna, but to be fair, I don't think any non-grand can fight Lion King either.

Lancer Artoria doesn't have many showings and Karna's toolkit just seems flat out better. Karna wins

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Gaia doesn't summon Heroic Spirits. That's what Divine Spirits are for.
    Wait, really?! Gods, this is so confusing, especially because the World could refer to either! Goddamit Nasu and your self-contradiction, depriving me of a true Heroic Spirit!

Well, now that the rant is over, I must ask, so Gaia summons Divine Spirits as its/her defense mechanism much like Alaya summons Heroic Spirits for that same purpose? Weird.

Also, could Archer Gil defeat or take on a Grand?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar

Also, let's not be cheeky
    You don't really want to see what it looks like when people take their VS seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, really?! Gods, this is so confusing, especially because the World could refer to either! Goddamit Nasu and your self-contradiction, depriving me of a true Heroic Spirit!

Well, now that the rant is over, I must ask, so Gaia summons Divine Spirits as its/her defense mechanism much like Alaya summons Heroic Spirits for that same purpose? Weird.

Also, could Archer Gil defeat or take on a Grand?
    And you'd be surprised by how much workout the word "World" gets around here.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    And you'd be surprised by how much workout the word "World" gets around here.
    Hey, Nasu's the one using the same words to refer to different things as if they were synonyms even though they aren't.

I'm blaming Nasu, not the people here, to be clear.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Enkidu's already taken on Gil and fought him to a draw, exhausting the Gate of Babylon. 20k stakes are small fry after a shower of legendary weapons.

Hell, Enkidu might be able to change the earth around them to NOT ROMANIA.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Considering the buff Vlad gets comes from "The worship of the people of Romania" rather than literally the land of Romania, that would be quite a trick.

Not that I doubt it could happen if someone at TM put their heads to it, mind you.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Caster Merlin vs Caster Medea. How close a battle would it be, and would it be epic?