Page 5939 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 493954395839588959295934593759385939594059415944594959896039 ... LastLast
Results 118,761 to 118,780 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    Does Mr. President has Love Train?If yes then maybe he can win this since its power is similiar to Avalon
    Even so, Love Train is a powerup gained from close proximity to a certain MacGuffin that's exclusive to Valentine's home universe. It's why he mentions that he could easily go to a parallel world where the heroes don't have supernatural powers, but the MacGuffin he seeks wouldn't be there so there's no point.

And so all Zelretch would have to do would be take Valentine to a parallel world separating him from the MacGuffin and then bye bye Love Train and his only chance of winning.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    Im sure he can spam his nuke arrow, not via Agni Gandiva but with his skill Prana Burst (Flame), maybe weaker than Agni but i'm sure its still deal huge damage with large AoE (based from America CM)

I mean before he was saved by CuAlter, he manage to fight with Karna in melee, so im sure he was not ger hit at that time
    What do you think his missile arrows even is? It is him using Prana Burst full. His bow gives him Prana Burst. Outside of that tho he uses prana burst to boost his normal arrows speed, not attack. That's what it said in the mats.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; August 15th, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Even so, Love Train is a powerup gained from close proximity to a certain MacGuffin that's exclusive to Valentine's home universe. It's why he mentions that he could easily go to a parallel world where the heroes don't have supernatural powers, but the MacGuffin he seeks wouldn't be there so there's no point.

And so all Zelretch would have to do would be take Valentine to a parallel world separating him from the MacGuffin and then bye bye Love Train and his only chance of winning.
    I personally think it'd be a stalemate because Valentine can't really kill Zelrecht because the latter's a Dead Apostle as well as being a magus, and Zelrecht can't stop Valentine from constanly summoning other Valentines with D4C to take his place every time he dies.

EDIT: The two would definitely know of each other if Valentine existed in the Nasuverse or Zelrecht existed in the Jojoverse.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Saver vs Ozy, because why not.
    Lol Saver is broken as fuck. He'll destroy Ozy

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Scathach considers fighting without a weapon inelegant.
    But she's a Celtic hero, and Scottish besides, so we all know those fists are coming out the moment there's a non-spear fight brewing, or she's got some liquor in her.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Saver is broken as fuck. He'll destroy Ozy
    The bulb is logically above the damage nullification of Enlightenment and the rank drop won't matter much. Although I'm not too clear how Amita Amitabha works.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    No, if there's a non-spear fight brewing she's going to use ninja tools.
    When will she ever NOT have a spear? Also, Celtic ninja FTW.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    When will she ever NOT have a spear? Also, Celtic ninja FTW.
    On the beach.

anywhere than here

祖 Ancestor
    Saver vs Ozy, because why not.
    Saver is on Kiara-tier. By that pedigree alone, he has this in the bag.

Ozy can't survive Saver's final NP. His minor Chakravartin, loaned to Twice, was a match for Command Sealed Galatine in routine firepower. And we have Sanzang, who by all logical accounts shouldn't approach Buddha, destroying Ozy's Amon-Ra and breaking down Camelot's walls . Lancelot said even the strongest of holy swords couldn't scratch the main gates.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    On the beach.
    I thought she had Gae Bolg Alternatives on the beach? I'm probably wrong.

US Friend Code
    The bulb is logically above the damage nullification of Enlightenment and the rank drop won't matter much. Although I'm not too clear how Amita Amitabha works.
    AA is the same as Pashupata. It delivers Moksha thus instant death. There is no check but the less human the enemy is the weaker it will be. I once was part of a discussion that had it that Divinty could count as making the attacker less human or something.like that. In any case tho AA has a freaking long cast time so in the mean time you will see him fighting Ozy with his obitale laser ring. How much damage that can do to the temple I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I thought she had Gae Bolg Alternatives on the beach? I'm probably wrong.
    She does, she also has a lot more other weapons as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Saver is on Kiara-tier. By that pedigree alone, he has this in the bag.

Ozy can't survive Saver's final NP. His minor Chakravartin, loaned to Twice, was a match for Command Sealed Galatine in routine firepower. And we have Sanzang, who by all logical accounts shouldn't approach Buddha, destroying Ozy's Amon-Ra and breaking down Camelot's walls . Lancelot said even the strongest of holy swords couldn't scratch the main gates.
    Sanzang does approach being a Buddha. That's literally one of her Now. It also kills her. Why do you think she died while taking out the Camelot Gates?

Also I'm actually wondering how much firepower Chakravartin can even do to the temple's defenses. A lot im sure but it's still a fortress.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; August 15th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.

anywhere than here

祖 Ancestor
    AA is the same as Pashupata. It delivers Moksha thus instant death. There is no check but the less human the enemy is the weaker it will be. I once was part of a discussion that had it that Divinty could count as making the attacker less human or something.like that. In any case tho AA has a freaking long cast time so in the mean time you will see him fighting Ozy with his obitale laser ring. How much damage that can do to the temple I don't know.
    I thought this was gameplay. The casting time wasn't mentioned in the materials.
    Sanzang foes approach being a Buddha. That's literally one of her Now. It also kills her. Why do you think she died while taking out the Camelot Gates?
    Was it her Buddha mode that destroyed the gates? Because that form of hers has low attack power and is mainly used for defense. Either way, she only used a normal Buddha Palm when she destroyed Ozy's Demon God, and anything she achieves, I would think Saver would be able to, with less strain.

Also I'm actually wondering how much firepower Chakravartin can even do to the temple's defenses. A lot im sure but it's still a fortress.
    Like I said. Chakravartin is comparable to CS Galatine, but unlike the latter, it can spam that level of firepower indefinitely.

However Ozy's temple has anti-purge defenses (Saver has it too), Chakravartin wouldn't break that. But Ozy also needs to wire energy from other resources to power those shields. If he's defending, his offense suffers. It'll be a stalemate which doesn't bode well for him should AA be used.

US Friend Code
    I thought this was gameplay. The casting time wasn't mentioned in the materials.
    Here
    Turner of the Wheel [Noble Phantasm Name]
    Chakravartin.
    This is Saver’s minor Noble Phantasm. It’s a weapon based on an implement used by usually unarmed Buddha to defeat their enemies.
    Chakravartin (Turner of the Wheel) is the concept of the “ideal universal ruler” that was used in the Vedic period of ancient India.
    The weapon Chakravartin is a 7km wide chakram of light that is expanded into the sky above the Buddha. While revolving slowly, it shoots arrows of light at the Servants within its ring.
    Think of it as a mobile artillery platform that can shoot in any direction. The ring of light is like a rail that the artillery platform moves along.
    The number of rings of light increase each turn, until it has reached the maximum of seven. These seven rings correspond to the seven treasures that the Turner of the Wheel (ruler) possesses.
    The rings are reminiscent of rainbows, and at the peak of battle this weapons ultimate attack “Transmigration Into One” can be activated by calling it’s true name.
    The rings of light combine into one with a clang and the ring starts spinning at high speed. Before long it morphs to resemble the ring that floats behind the Celestial Buddha Variocana, and pillars of light coming from the entire 360 degrees of the ring are focused on the player’s Servant, and the convergence causes a huge explosion that resembles a black hole.
    …Well of course this is a written description that didn’t take production costs into consideration in the slightest, so of course it was axed. I guess if you want this level of visuals, you have to do it in an action game.

anywhere than here

祖 Ancestor
    Here
    I stand corrected. But...

The number of rings of light increase each turn, until it has reached the maximum of seven. These seven rings correspond to the seven treasures that the Turner of the Wheel (ruler) possesses.
    What does Nasu mean by turn?

6 seconds or whatever the plot demands

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    A turn was 30 seconds by the most recent 'calcs', right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

"CALCS"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Zurvan; August 16th, 2018 at 07:04 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Was it her Buddha mode that destroyed the gates? Because that form of hers has low attack power and is mainly used for defense. Either way, she only used a normal Buddha Palm when she destroyed Ozy's Demon God, and anything she achieves, I would think Saver would be able to, with less strain.
    It was never explained, I assumed she combined both NPs and used the skill from Buddha mode to amp the palms or something.

Like I said. Chakravartin is comparable to CS Galatine, but unlike the latter, it can spam that level of firepower indefinitely.

However Ozy's temple has anti-purge defenses (Saver has it too), Chakravartin wouldn't break that. But Ozy also needs to wire energy from other resources to power those shields. If he's defending, his offense suffers. It'll be a stalemate which doesn't bode well for him should AA be used.
    Galatine was broken, I doubt it was at full power.

The temple is still durable enough to be immune to anti-army attacks even without pumping extra energy from the bulb.