Page 5941 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 494154415841589159315936593959405941594259435946595159916041 ... LastLast
Results 118,801 to 118,820 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

US Friend Code
    Pretty sure a turn is a minute. Or at least that was what a CE said. I think it was a Kiyo CE I remember it being super waifu or something
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    But IA pushing tens of arash arrows was able to break through those walls and get to Ozy.
    That defense is mostly Sakurai hype
    p sure orbtial buddha artillery would get through fine.
    Yeah, especially when it does have bunker buster capability.
    Quote Originally Posted by LE keyword ep 13
    小輪はトワイスとムーンセル中枢への到達を阻む迎撃宝具であり、武の王・転輪聖王が持つとされる七つの具足を模した
    バンカーバスターを有する
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Also I'm actually wondering how much firepower Chakravartin can even do to the temple's defenses. A lot im sure but it's still a fortress.
    The entry on LE's main website said that Chakravartin's smaller ring (the 7km one) has bunker buster power.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also a throwback to Tamamo's Flare Skirt Bunker Buster in CCC I think. Counting Sanzou then apparently all Buddhas can bust your bunkers.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; August 15th, 2018 at 05:44 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I was actually assuming KH would be able to nullify Ban's immortality with his Azrael NP. Keep in mind that Jericho's dark flames were enough to completely bypass his immortality. King Hassan's NP specifically has the concept of being able to kill anything, no matter how powerful or immortal they are, so I'd expect it to be at least as effective against Ban. Also, apparently the latest info in mats was that KH already discarded his Grand status when he helped us in Camelot, before the Babylon singularity, so his feat of negating Tiamat's immortality was entirely his own strength (well, that and the fight taking place in the underworld).
    His mat profile hasn't been fully translated, but apparently Azrael is just a sword that can kill anything because King Hassan is using it. So that would have no bearing on immortality.

He still had the spiritual foundation of a Grand Servant in Babylon according to Ace, and he sacrificed it to moralize Tiamat. So regular King Hassan can't do that.

He also isn't fast enough to keep up with Ban.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think bunker busting is that impressive. Mesket was tearing through the walls of a bunker just floating through the air.

3000 range powerlevel meliodas full countered lightning from gilthunder

near death shiki tohno from mystic eye abuse basically did the same with his knife to Roa's lightning bolts, who is one of the best mages we know of.

anything above that, we have 0 info on how to scale Ban's speed feats properly, unless i am missing something.

i have no idea on this

though, king hassan seems to be able to spam invisibility and presence erasure, so that is good

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    I don't think bunker busting is that impressive. Mesket was tearing through the walls of a bunker just floating through the air.
    It is impressive when Buddha use it. When Tamamo (9 tails) used her bunker buster kick, that 1 single casual kick is equivalent to solar flares and shook the Moon Cell so hard it shutdown, she even got through the 8-dimensional barrier protecting the core. Considering Chakravartin is capable of infiltrating the Moon Cell despite the 8-dimensional barrier protecting it, something that even BB had trouble getting through when she reached there in CCC, I would say it probably did damage similar to Tamamo's kick to break in. Now obviously we don't know what Chakravartin did to break in, but to my impression that bunker buster line is not there just for the lulz but to reference how Tamamo got in there or emphasize the abilitiy of of Chakravartin to destroy fortified structures.

Bunker here is not your everyday bunker, it's the 8-dimensional shield that protects the Moon Cell's core. Tearing some human bunkers are not a big deal as top class NPs should be able to do it on daily basis, compare to taking down Moon Cell's last defense barrier. And if Chakravartin did manage to do it, which I think it did so it could take over the entire thing, then Ozy's walls should be nothing, considering what ppl already said about it being overhyped in Fragments.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; August 15th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    near death shiki tohno from mystic eye abuse basically did the same with his knife to Roa's lightning bolts, who is one of the best mages we know of.
    It's probably best to assume anaemic high schooler isn't actually faster than lightning and just killed the spell formation, since that's exactly what he does for the rest of the scene.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It's probably best to assume anaemic high schooler isn't actually faster than lightning and just killed the spell formation, since that's exactly what he does for the rest of the scene.
    I mean you say that, but by all logic an Anaemic High Schooler shouldn't be faster then a DAA in his limit-break super mode either, so....

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, but your monster "rly fast supernatural thing" can theoretically be countered with my buff card "was literally born & bred to murder supernatural things".

Meanwhile that "Faster than light(ning)" buff is basically synonymous with the trap card "does this writer not know basic physics or is he just an idiot".
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean you say that, but by all logic an Anaemic High Schooler shouldn't be faster then a DAA in his limit-break super mode either, so....
    He’s not anemic he’s just life force deficient but in peak physical condition because he did pushups as a kid

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I know this is meant to be a terrible thread in general, but please stop making terrible anime versus
    thank you very much
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

We'd have to leave the site completely to do that.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Super Spin v Kaleidoscope.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    3000 range powerlevel meliodas full countered lightning from gilthunder

anything above that, we have 0 info on how to scale Ban's speed feats properly, unless i am missing something.

i have no idea on this

though, king hassan seems to be able to spam invisibility and presence erasure, so that is good
    He's faster than Meliodas at the beginning of the series, not sure how much else you need. Servants are barely supersonic to be honest.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    >faster than a fighter jet
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Super Spin v Kaleidoscope.
    Sounds like that'd be a "unstoppable force meets immovable object" sorta thing.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Sounds like that'd be a "unstoppable force meets immovable object" sorta thing.
    One exists to wipe out infinite versions across an infinite multiverse with infinite energy, the other allows, correct me if I'm wrong, traversal across the aforementioned parallel worlds.

If it connects Zel seems toasts.

I kind of figured this would be the case, but I thought, why not throw it out there? Also, if Super Spin were a Noble Phantasm, what type would it be? Anti-World? Anti-Universe?

Anti-Dimensional, probably. It's what it targets, after all.

True. But does such a category even exist in the Nasuverse, or can new categories be made up on the fly?

JP Friend Code
    We now even have Anti-Fate.