Page 5980 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 498054805880593059705975597859795980598159825985599060306080 ... LastLast
Results 119,581 to 119,600 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Poor Sloth
    "Mendokuse...I gotta fight that other guy. Mendokuse...he's fast...Mendokuse..."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Hercules stomps the Homunculus.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    The reason for her feet strength (being able to jump very high and kick very hard, she said her jumping exceed even Susanoo in his prime) is most likely due to the god of war episode of Amaterasu's legend.
    That's actually really interesting. I just find it funny that a sorcerer's greatest attack is a melee strike. Then again, I suppose personal legends always trump such considerations.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    That's actually really interesting. I just find it funny that a sorcerer's greatest attack is a melee strike. Then again, I suppose personal legends always trump such considerations.
    I don't know if it's completely physical. Tell me if I'm wrong but isn't Tamamo using her magecraft to boost herself? I remember reading that somewhere, Foxtail maybe but I also feel like I'm misremembering
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Yeah, she is. Still not the first thing that comes to mind, right?

JP Friend Code
    I think it's the "methods for a dissatisfied wife to subjugate her husband" in Dakini Kurukulla's magic spells combine with her foot strength.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Hercules stomps the Homunculus.
    Really. I'd say Sloth actually matches Heracles in speed, and Heracles would have to kill Sloth way more times than Sloth would have to kill him. However, I'm not sure if Sloth's attacks could ever count as A-Rank...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, when she returned to 9 tails in CCC she drop kicked the Moon Cell so hard with a version of it - Flare Skirt Bunker Buster (a kick with power like a solar flare power) that the Moon Cell shutdown and reset.
    It was actually a roundhouse kick
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Really. I'd say Sloth actually matches Heracles in speed, and Heracles would have to kill Sloth way more times than Sloth would have to kill him. However, I'm not sure if Sloth's attacks could ever count as A-Rank...
    Would they even count as magic (for the purposes of harming a Servant at all)? That's the problem with crossover Versus.

Speaking of which, for the lulz... Prisma Illya (not the Servant version) versus end of season 1 Nanoha. Who's got the biggest lazor?
    Last edited by Deathhappens; September 9th, 2018 at 01:29 PM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Herk specializes in murdering things that don't die when you kill them, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Sigurd doesn’t have a helm of invisibility. That ain’t his thing. It’s Siegfried who has the Cloak of Invisibility, Tarnkappe. When Sigurd did his quest to defeat Bryn and make her Gunnar’s wife, he didn’t do it invisible as Siegfried did, he used his “magic”(Runes in Fate) for him to take the appearance of Gunnar. That is the basis of my theory that Sigurds early stage appearances is thanks to him changing his attire with Runes.

sidenote, but Holmes says he has something close to Presence Concealment, but whether it is rune based or due to the mask, i have no idea

- - - Updated - - -

They will never team up in the first place, especially with the OG, as they hate each other and want to kill each other. Even in CCC once they took over SE.RA.PH and turned it into 2D, they split it into 9 different countries to rule on their own lol. They only teamed up to corrupt the Moon Cell and then they just go their merry way.
    could you please elaborate on this a bit more? especially on the 2D thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Would they even count as magic (for the purposes of harming a Servant at all)? That's the problem with crossover Versus.

Speaking of which, for the lulz... Prisma Illya (not the Servant version) versus end of season 1 Nanoha. Who's got the biggest lazor?
    Considering Sloth is a creature of alchemy, which is magic in the Nasuverse, perhaps his attacks do count as magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    The magic Medea trained in is healing, that we can see plainly from Lily. The offensive magic she does either comes from Circe or her Dad.

what I’m talking about the thing with Medea isn’t saying that I think her battle agaisnt Talos is supposed to show her Mastery of magic through brute force, it’s the opposite. Talos is called the Strongest Guardian by Medea and as it’s likely they would use the version of the myth that it is a construct of Hephaestus it most certainly would be. Even if she would use her magic as a means to a trick doesn’t stop that what she did to Talos is the biggest example of her using magic on such a big scale in old myths
    did that potion that required dead people that is mentioned in HA actually do what it was supposed to do?

I don't see them being A rank, so Herk is absolutely fine

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    I don't see them being A rank, so Herk is absolutely fine
    True, and even if one of them were, that attack would be severely reduced in damage right after. Also, Sloth is rather lacking in options.

I think a better homunculus vs would be Pride v Dark Sakura.

arent Sloth's moves really linear?

Herk's eye of the mind should counter them just fine

and if Herk has 9 lives, that basically gives him the win

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    arent Sloth's moves really linear?

Herk's eye of the mind should counter them just fine

and if Herk has 9 lives, that basically gives him the win
    Sloth has 200 lives, and besides, the linearity is more a result of his laziness than anything else, and he could even in lazy mode probably go toe-to-toe with Herc in a straight fist fight. Not actually kill him, but just fight him.

Pride vs Dark Sakura is even more of a one-sided fight, what do you have against the homunculi

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Pride vs Dark Sakura is even more of a one-sided fight, what do you have against the homunculi
    Technically, he's not a Servant, so Dark Sakura isn't naturally strong against him, and Pride is the strongest of his kin by far. That, and both manipulate shadow tentacles.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Sloth is highly subsonic at best. Shirou with Archer's arm moved faster than sound and Hercules is far faster than him.