Page 6008 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 500855085908595859986003600660076008600960106013601860586108 ... LastLast
Results 120,141 to 120,160 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Tamamo Cat is like a /fit/ Tamamo Caster who still has access to her cursecraft (if at a lower rank). Memes aside, she should be a pretty powerful Servant.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Tamamo Cat is like a /fit/ Tamamo Caster who still has access to her cursecraft (if at a lower rank). Memes aside, she should be a pretty powerful Servant.
    Tamamo Cat doesn't normally have access to the curses, if she is to use them it takes great pains.
    It's shapeshift that she freely uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

beowulf vs sigurd vs siegfried

US Friend Code
    hm. That seems to be a little to jumbled but let's see.

Beowulf says he has an advantage against dragons but we don't see that on his sheet so I will not include it for now. Other then that though, Beowulf should be able to hurt Siegfried with AoF. He has the strength and his NPs are strong enough. While with his swords would do that much damage when he goes Grendel Buster he should be capable of doing some serious damage. Of course he also doesn't have an answer for beam swords but if he's close enough that shouldn't be a problem since he can get in the way of him using it. Same roughly applies to Sigurd but even better since he doesn't have AoF he'd be taking full damage plus when Beowulf goes Grendel Buster that would negate Sigurd's Wisdom. So pretty much Beowulf has a good chance against both of them even if you don't include the dragon slayer bit.

I already did a discussion on Sigurd and Siegfried so I will let it be.

Also just realized something, but you know how Beowulf isn't supposed to be good against skill favored Servants like Li? Isn't Grendel Buster supposed to negate skill? Like it's supposed to make his attacks similar to Kojirous in that you can't predict it by reading his movements? Isn't that supposed negate most of skills advantages? I don't think what Li said is supposed to be as easy as he makes it, though you could probably already assume that from how he said later that Beowulf nearly left almost to death. Still though thinking about that, I don't think this mean that Beowulf is actually that vulnerable to skillful Servants then at one first thought. This is just something I was mulling over a bit.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Day or night
    day
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd go with Cat then.
    Unlimited, I'm willing to destroy myself Shapeshift + good physical stats is pretty hardcore.
    Forest gives Taiga check bonuses sure, but its not like Taiga has any skills or usable NPs that need checks neither does Cat. So that only adds a bit of uncertainty.
    The only thing that Taiga has over Cat is that a B rank NP to the face hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

isnt Taiga powerful enough to save the planet on a daily basis just by existing though?

poor cat is outmatched here

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Taiga's power had been downgraded due to having to be shoved into a Class container. Wait for the World to summon full Tiger mode Fuji-nee.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Taiga's power had been downgraded due to having to be shoved into a Class container. Wait for the World to summon full Tiger mode Fuji-nee.
    Unfortunately it'll never happen. Her true power will only be expressed when summoned as Servant Tiger, and she'll never respond to such a call due to disliking the title of that Class.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post

Also just realized something, but you know how Beowulf isn't supposed to be good against skill favored Servants like Li? Isn't Grendel Buster supposed to negate skill? Like it's supposed to make his attacks similar to Kojirous in that you can't predict it by reading his movements? Isn't that supposed negate most of skills advantages? I don't think what Li said is supposed to be as easy as he makes it, though you could probably already assume that from how he said later that Beowulf nearly left almost to death. Still though thinking about that, I don't think this mean that Beowulf is actually that vulnerable to skillful Servants then at one first thought. This is just something I was mulling over a bit.
    Different from kojirou in principle.

Kojirou's is enemy cant get used to his attacks and his attacks are effectively imperceivable
    Beo's is make invalid Skill and NPs that sees through stuffs because all his attacks use the most basic weapon to begin with: there's no special trick to it, just primal punches and kicks with overwhelming power, so there's nothing to see through.

Predicting is different from figuring out something after seing it once after all

Most of the time he cant use it anyway, not even during America
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Bored so

Cu vs George.

Anything interesting that can be said from the match up?

anywhere than here

Well, given George's tankiness, I'd say Cu should go for a Gae Bolg
    but then george has A+ luck
    and Bayard to deal with Gae Bolg Thrown

I'd give this to George, to my surprise

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats actually a surprise
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Just remember, George was rejected from Apocrypha's design due to being too broken.

That's somebody being rejected from Apocrypha. Because too stronk. Think about that.

I'm still surprised the guy is bronze instead of a 4-5* Ruler or Shielder or something at this point, tbh.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Just remember, George was rejected from Apocrypha's design due to being too broken.

That's somebody being rejected from Apocrypha. Because too stronk. Think about that.

I'm still surprised the guy is bronze instead of a 4-5* Ruler or Shielder or something at this point, tbh.
    Well I don't think it's because he was so broken then he would have been a third saint to the story.

He is fairly broken though, with a ton of abilities being focus on giving him an absolutely broken defense. He is one of the most famous saints so I'd expect him to be as powerful as he is, since he's literally the codifier of the Christian princess saving white knight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Well, given George's tankiness, I'd say Cu should go for a Gae Bolg
    but then george has A+ luck
    and Bayard to deal with Gae Bolg Thrown

I'd give this to George, to my surprise
    Yeah those are my thoughts as well.

How about Cu Alter?

anywhere than here

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    PJO Poseidon vs Arturia...

I am officially bored out of my mind and rapidly losing hope on the freaking internet!

Yeah but how does George kill Cu.

cursed spear that makes wounds that don’t heal well wielded by someone better at fighting than you is bad for an attrition fighter.

Even if George combos his NPs to turn Cu into a dragon Cu can just rune shield. Even if we say George is as efficient as Cu he still has to burn way more to try and get a decisive blow than Cu.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    This not being a video game, I tend to assume "really good at defense " means "really hard to hit and/or wound" , not "makes an arbitrary damage number smaller".
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Yeah but how does George kill Cu.

cursed spear that makes wounds that don’t heal well wielded by someone better at fighting than you is bad for an attrition fighter.

Even if George combos his NPs to turn Cu into a dragon Cu can just rune shield. Even if we say George is as efficient as Cu he still has to burn way more to try and get a decisive blow than Cu.
    THOU ART A DRAGON.

You can't underestimate this, even if Cu is better then George in cqc all George has to do is just switch it up into something he is good at, dragon slaying. Sure you brought up the idea of rune shield but that only applies if he would use it at range as a big attack, we never saw Cu use anything like a rune shield when in cqc, even if George isn't as good in that area as Cu he's still pretty good. He is the top warrior saint out of all Christendom, I'm sure that would give him enough hype, of course there's the fact that George has an invincibility sword. George can use his sword to block most attacks coming his way or that what it seems like. If George can pull off a close range Ascalon with Interfectum Draconis buff that should end Cu.

As for what Cu could do George. Sure his attacks with Gae Bolg is unhealable and would be decisive in any fight. At least it would be if the opponent didn't have Battle Continuation. With that Skill George can fight at his best no matter what condition his body is in, even if his body is cut in 100 places if it isn't lethal he can still keep going as if nothing happened. While Cu himself is also fairly good in surviving, in this situation he's facing a guy who is just as survivable as he is when most of his abilities being nullified and shut down by George's. Not saying it's as cut dry that Cu can't win. But looking at the premises this fight heavily favors George.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; October 11th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.

anywhere than here