Page 601 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159659960060160260360661165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,020 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sei View Post
    It's more like they're able to fend him off. :/
    because lolplot

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Blog Entries
    Well, I wouldn't say "fended off", but he usually leaves for some reason or another. It's not like he hasn't devoured plenty of worlds that had heroes on par with the Fantastic Four or whoever the protagonist of the week is, earth only gets off because the comic is about earth.

I can guarantee that a comic with Galactus as a main character would be nonstop planetary genocide.

Blog Entries
    Does Arc have heavy plot armor?
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru View Post
    Does Arc have heavy plot armor?
    Well, not exactly, although that whole "Original One" skill makes every badass versus with her extremely boring IMO.
    Last edited by Sherrinford; October 25th, 2011 at 06:31 PM.

Well, after seeing AE's route in MBAA, it was made pretty clear to me that pretty much nothing besides someone that can casually blow up planets can win against serious 100% Arc. But Galactus is way above that and then some.

Blog Entries
    Okay.
    Just wondering, because there's a lot of stuff in Tsukihime that seems like plot armor.
    Well, either way, Tsukihime characters seem to have less plot armor than Fate characters.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Well, after seeing AE's route in MBAA, it was made pretty clear to me that pretty much nothing besides someone that can casually blow up planets can win against serious 100% Arc. But Galactus is way above that and then some.
    Aaaand... what brought about this conclusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Oh dear.
    Now Loading...

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Aaaand... what brought about this conclusion?
    The fact that if she decides humanity dies, it dies. As she can stop and manipulate the Earth's rotation, among other things.

Blog Entries
    The fact that if she decides humanity dies, it dies. As she can stop and manipulate the Earth's rotation.
    =___=;;
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Oh, was this that one thing that we were discussing before?
    Now Loading...

Blog Entries
    The fact that if she decides humanity dies, it dies. As she can stop and manipulate the Earth's rotation, among other things.
    Neither of those mean that she needs someone who can casually planet bust to kill her at all. Par example, Void Shiki's ability to rewrite the universe would make her seem like she's unbeatable, no? But, she can easily loose to Servants. That doesn't translate into fighting ability at all.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure Dartz was talking about how apparently Arc can play planet pinball or something.
    Or maybe it was continent.
    Now Loading...

Well, Original One gives her the fighting ability she needs to match her enemies, and her base physical parameters are still quite high.

Blog Entries
    Well, Original One gives her the fighting ability she needs to match her enemies (at least physically), and her base physical parameters are still quite strong.
    Now, tell me how this translates into requiring casual planet busters to kill her.

Blog Entries
    Now Loading...

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Now, tell me how this translates into requiring casual planet busters to kill her.
    I wasn't talking about killing her, but about someone that could beat her in a fight. And it's mostly because of her physical parameters and the fact that her powers work at planetary scale.

Blog Entries
    I wasn't talking about killing her, but about someone that could beat her in a fight. And it's mostly because of her physical parameters and the fact that her powers work at planetary scale.
    Basically, if you think of Arc as "the claws of Earth", you would need something that can fight the Earth. Right?
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Beating her in a fight most likely does require killing her. And again, how does her having high physical parameters and the ability to do things like shift continents mean that you need to be a casual planet buster to defeat her?

Blog Entries
    Remember, Leo, this is the Nasuverse.
    You can kill people without killing them.
    Now Loading...