Page 61 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 115156596061626366711111615611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 128224

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

@eddyak
    Obvious counterargument: Since someone who has been killed by Ryougi will lose all of their bodies, it can be assumed that if one of Kohaku's schemes are killed the death will spread like it did with Fujoh Kirie and kill are of her schemes.
    What does your fanwank have to say about my newest piece of fanwank?

Blog Entries
    its a fan circle jerk.

@tobias
    see you can tell good jokes, don't let the other forumites get you down.

While we are still on the subject of Ryougi vs Kohaku let me take the time to point out that drugs are apparently flushed out of Ryougi's body before they affect her so no mind control for Kohaku.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    @eddyak
    Obvious counterargument: Since someone who has been killed by Ryougi will lose all of their bodies, it can be assumed that if one of Kohaku's schemes are killed the death will spread like it did with Fujoh Kirie and kill are of her schemes.
    What does your fanwank have to say about my newest piece of fanwank?
    ...and I would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for that meddling terra...
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Comes into thread, reads the last twenty pages*

*rubs head* Ow.

Okay done arguing with Dartz about trivial points fun time.
    Kotomine as Nasu's author insert vs. Kotomine as Nasu's favorite male Fate/Stay Night character vs Kotomine voiced by Nakata George
    Hmm... maybe I should fuse the first two together in order to give them hope of victory.

Blog Entries
    a freak meteor kills all of them.

I win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    a freak meteor kills all of them.

I win.
    Man your no fun.
    Another thought, George shows up in that cafe where all the Type-Moon characters meet including all the most powerful ones we have seen so far. And yet he is able to intimidate and bully them into doing what he wants and maintains order. Does this mean George deserves to be Tier1-0? Lets see here according to Tsukihime 2 Dead Apostles power multiplies when they join up with there relations and Nrvnqsr is a Dead Apostle. Araya Soren multiplied by Nrvnqsr Chaos multiplied by Kotomine Kirie equals roughly what? Sounds like it should be above Crimson Moon.

You're talking like George hasn't already transcended the physical and spiritual planes and become a concept. The concept of badass.

Nrvnqsr, Kotomine and Araya are just his pieces on the game board.

George is to the Nasuverse what Berkanstal is to Umineko?!?
    Confirmed for Tier negative infinity (or whatever number is roughly equal to infinity but is called something else)?

Negative Endless Nine?

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Negative Endless Nine?
    YES YES

I can see it now, Endless Nine starts playing in the background as Ryougi, Serious Gil-sama, and Archetype Earth are flung back, their attacks completely ineffectual.
    "Useless! It's all useless! At my level the power of fanwankery can never exceed the might of a seiyuu's fanbase!"

So is George Battler or Bernkastel?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    George is to the Nasuverse what Berkanstal is to Umineko?!?
    Confirmed for Tier negative infinity (or whatever number is roughly equal to infinity but is called something else)?
    George is to the Nasuverse what George is to Umineko:

FAT

That's what happens when you combine consumption and stillness!
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    eh heh! that was pretty good tang.

Ryougi is Battler and George is making fun of her by stealing her catch phrase, learn to keep up with my slapdash mashups Tang

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Revy's Avatar
    Chris Redfield vs. Canaan

| Official Member of SABR |Part-Time Critic | Fanfiction Support |

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Canaan was shown to be capable of dodging/deflecting bullets and sensing the location of her enemies due to Synesthesia, so while she can't punch a rock into submission like Chris can, I'm pretty sure she would win.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Well if you wanna be difficult about it, Wesker was dodging bullets and catching rockets. All Chris says to that is a dropkick to the face.

I don't know. They're both pretty badass, but this seems to boil down to circumstance rather than who can do what. Sure Canaan is fast and has Synesthesia, but Chris seems like he would easily overpower he in close-quarters and possibly even outwit her. Not to mention that he is more experienced when dealing with tougher foes. :/
    Member of S.A.B.R.
    "Bonds are ties to each other. I don't think little of that. But the futures we're meant to walk won't come to us with bonds alone. You're responsible for living your own life. That applies even now. We're simply walking on the next stage, is all." - Fudo Yusei