Page 6133 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 513356336033608361236128613161326133613461356138614361836233 ... LastLast
Results 122,641 to 122,660 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    that is not what i meant. i was talking about the rune combo that is related to Odin, that is anti-fortress, can debuff enemies, rank down their parameters and cancel active NPs
    Until you remember that Ozy can use his light ship, Numerous army of divine Beast, thousand of temple each with their own gimmick while sitting and laughing at his throne and Karna give no shit to Cu's rune because his Armor is too OP for Cu to handle

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    that is not what i meant. i was talking about the rune combo that is related to Odin, that is anti-fortress, can debuff enemies, rank down their parameters and cancel active NPs
    Cu's good at runes, but he's not Odin rune combos good.

The list of rune users we have now basically goes Skadi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Scathach >>>>> Cu >> Bazett > Touko (presumably). Skadi gets the actual runes used by gods, Scathach is good enough at her runelore that she can punch a hole to the Throne and summon heroes without catalysts or Grails to help, Cu can use them for a bunch of battle-related purposes and some other basic stuff that we've seen, Bazett punches things, and Touko seems pretty casul, can't even kill zombies, git gud and level some more Int, scrub.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Wait, I thought Touko was a better rune user than Bazett...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    As a curse, Gae Bolg bounces off Karna's fancy magical energy-filled armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Wouldn't Karna be thematically vulnerable to curses on account of his legend?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps, but there hasn't been a circumstance where that's been a factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Wait, I thought Touko was a better rune user than Bazett...?
    That seems unlikely. Bazett’s magic could even block a servant’s thatamurgy in the right circumstances. Touko can’t kill a zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    But what if Touko gets prep time

not available due to uni Wallacia's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    then that would be unfair, since she's the batman of the nasuverse.
    Spoiler:
    Arc’s real master is a boy in a school uniform

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    But what if Touko gets prep time
    She would become overpowered, which would mean she would job, so loses either way
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

That seems unlikely. Bazett’s magic could even block a servant’s thatamurgy in the right circumstances. Touko can’t kill a zombie
    Kara no Kyoukai Touko's powerlevel has been retconned to hell by Mahoyo and Case Files Touko. Now her runes are actually strong. I mean, even the normal ones.

And if it's Case Files Touko, then she is able to fight defensively and stall a Servant that uses AoG magecraft. Add that the very moment Bazett kills Touko, Bazett gets eaten by demon tentacle friend.
    Last edited by yokushi; June 20th, 2019 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Cu's good at runes, but he's not Odin rune combos good.

The list of rune users we have now basically goes Skadi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Scathach >>>>> Cu >> Bazett > Touko (presumably). Skadi gets the actual runes used by gods, Scathach is good enough at her runelore that she can punch a hole to the Throne and summon heroes without catalysts or Grails to help, Cu can use them for a bunch of battle-related purposes and some other basic stuff that we've seen, Bazett punches things, and Touko seems pretty casul, can't even kill zombies, git gud and level some more Int, scrub.
    https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Ochd_Deug_Odin

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Kara no Kyoukai Touko's powerlevel has been retconned to hell by Mahoyo and Case Files Touko. Now her runes are actually strong. I mean, even the normal ones.

And if it's Case Files Touko, then she is able to fight defensively and stall a Servant that uses AoG magecraft. Add that the very moment Bazett kills Touko, Bazett gets eaten by demon tentacle friend.
    It's more like she has steroids for her runes rather than she's good at runes.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Just for the record since I don't think anyone brought this up on the Ozy-Karna thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy's Mats
    Karna
    Fellow child of the sun. Indeed. Our combat compatibility is bad.
    "Higher defense against other sun boys" from Divinity + big nukes to try and handle the temple + possibility of Temple of Doom-ing the temple normally thanks to the armor prolly gives Karna the edge if it's just him and Ozy. Karna's problem here is sustainability, as opposed to Ozy and Cu who can practically work self-sufficiently and try to outlast a full blast Karna. He's definitely the least efficient out of this squad, which can hurt depending on how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    It's more like she has steroids for her runes rather than she's good at runes.
    She also does crazy stuff like runes that write other runes. Her thing it's more about using them in a smart way and carving lots of runes before a fight, but she seems to have some ready and ways to have them prepared fast.

Also, we were told that Touko killed all the enforcers that were sent to get her to the point they stopped caring, right? She seems to know pretty well how to deal with those people.
    Last edited by yokushi; June 20th, 2019 at 04:01 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I thought only Caster!Cú Chulainn could use Matrix Wotan?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    es.

And if it's Case Files Touko, then she is able to fight defensively and stall a Servant that uses AoG magecraft.
    Nothing of Touko's worked though. Not even her Transformer.
    Svin with Reines buffing him with the moeblob armor + Touko support was able to fight defensively. Big difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Nothing of Touko's worked though. Not even her Transformer.
    Svin with Reines buffing him with the moeblob armor + Touko support was able to fight defensively. Big difference.
    She being able to hold the fort so well (even more against AoG magecraft) was impressive anyway, and more how she had Faker and Heartless in a constant check due to her death trigger. I would never call Touko weak in a fight, she probably has the means to stomp most mages she can find.

That is Caster Cu. I doubt the Lancer form could reach that kind of level

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    Just for the record since I don't think anyone brought this up on the Ozy-Karna thing:

"Higher defense against other sun boys" from Divinity + big nukes to try and handle the temple + possibility of Temple of Doom-ing the temple normally thanks to the armor prolly gives Karna the edge if it's just him and Ozy. Karna's problem here is sustainability, as opposed to Ozy and Cu who can practically work self-sufficiently and try to outlast a full blast Karna. He's definitely the least efficient out of this squad, which can hurt depending on how things go.
    Even without his Spear and Prana burst, His armor alone still give him the edge over Ozy and Cu. Combined with his sun buff protection, almost anything from Ozy and Cu is ineffective to him

Blog Entries
    She would become overpowered, which would mean she would job, so loses either way
    Oh so you have read Mahoyo