Page 5486 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4486498653865436547654815484548554865487548854915496553655865986 ... LastLast
Results 109,701 to 109,720 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Yes, assassins are always well trained when it comes to defensive tactics.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Your also forgetting that souichirou is superhuman, was even able to trick saber into beleaveing he wasn't a master and the more she looked at him the less she could belaeave him a master, so I'd assume that kritsugu would almost certainly be affected. Not to mention that he is considered as dangerous as Kirie kotomine someone kiritsugu feared greatly and be leaved he would loose against.

I thought that the reason why they couldn't clock him as a master is precisely because he isn't superhuman, he's just gained too much and gone too far.

Okay so Kuzuki gets to know that Kiritsugu is his enemy but Kiritsugu has no idea who he's supposed to kill and the battleground is such that that is relevant information. In other words, full of innocent bystanders? Then I guess Kuzuki just walks up and punches him, assuming Kiritsugu doesn't decide to just start shooting random people.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    I mean if Medea contracted with me, I could probably trick Saber into thinking I'm not a Master by virtue of the fact that I don't have circuits and am just Some Guy.

No, it's an actull skill he devolved for assignations something is breathing, he's able to appear to completely normal despite that fact that saber herself admitted that his his breathing was completely perfect or something like that, but the more someone looks at him the less dangerous he appears to that person or something like that, but he is superhuman in fact the only reason he was able to fight saber was that he was superhumanly strong to begin with(don't know about his speed thou) all castors enhancements did was make so his hands were as strong as steel and give him a boost in speed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also he does have activated Magic circuits that's the only reason he can even be castors master the contract activated latent magic circuits in him.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Nope. Disposable, one-use assassins don't get taught stuff like that. Kuzuki learned how to Punch Good and... that's it. 20 years of Martial Arts training was all he had.

He's just a dude. No Magic or anything. It's why after Medea dies Archer can just facetank his punches.

And No, he's not a Magus of any description No Magic Circuits at all. If he was, Caster wouldn't have needed to soul-nom-nom the town to sustain herself.
    Last edited by forumghost; June 23rd, 2017 at 05:21 PM.

No, he did share her prana I beleave you have to have magic circuits for that work, others it's just normal you know. Face goes red.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's lot more then just punching really good, he has perfected breathing and uses absultly no unceccery energy in an attack, also the assassination technique snake is still move companies of killing any body, and fully incapacitating a Mage, I mean in the bad end route involing him I think he litterly took sabers head.

祖 Ancestor
    Enkidu vs Karna

Betting on the mudball myself.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    No, he did share her prana I beleave you have to have magic circuits for that work, others it's just normal you know. Face goes red.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's lot more then just punching really good, he has perfected breathing and uses absultly no unceccery energy in an attack, also the assassination technique snake is still move companies of killing any body, and fully incapacitating a Mage, I mean in the bad end route involing him I think he litterly took sabers head.
    As I said, he's a skilled Martial Artist, but that's all. It wouldn't help against Kiritsugu though, because he's still a Squishy Human, and Kerry has Guns and super-speed.

Maybe if he breathes really hard at the incoming bullet it'll get blown off course.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Maybe if he breathes really hard at the incoming bullet it'll get blown off course.
    Maybe if Kerry kills him with an Origin Shot it would 'Severe' his life and then 'Bind' it together improperly by making him a DA, and Kerry would wind up having to fight Vampire!Kuzuki in round two.

Actually, that does sound like something that would happen to Kerry, doesn't it? ("Lol all those dudes you killed are back as blood sucking monstrosities, good job 'Hero'"}

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Enkidu vs Karna

Betting on the mudball myself.
    Enkidu I think.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I vote Karna because I haven't seen Enkidu doing much outside of hype

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I vote Karna because I haven't seen Enkidu doing much outside of hype
    kingu in enkidu's body count?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I don't really count Kingu as I consider him a different entity. Same power, but Enkidu has better control of his body while Kingu seems to have stronger output and more abilities

It's like using Archer's feat for Shirou's VS debate

I didn't feel the hype during Babylon.

Honestly the character I feel lived up to the hype the most in Babylon was Quetzalcoatl

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    tfw kingu didn't have a special buff giving him 50% resistance against whatever card type is most dominant in your deck
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    He was holding back because he loves Gil you see