Page 5777 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4777527756775727576757725775577657775778577957825787582758776277 ... LastLast
Results 115,521 to 115,540 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

couldnt Cu just recreate the same level of power as Cu alter's gae bolg if he tried hard enough?

rune boosts and deciding to use it as a broken phantasm and all that.

seemed to work wonders on Karna

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In Extella his Master is Moon Cell and then Hakuno. Still A+.
    They just keep over the stats from the previous games, notice Cu's end and his Battle Continuation still has the same description despite that being because of Rin. If Karna still has that as A+ then it's the same reason as it was previous.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    couldnt Cu just recreate the same level of power as Cu alter's gae bolg if he tried hard enough?

rune boosts and deciding to use it as a broken phantasm and all that
    Err, if he had a Grail powering him maybe?
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

US Friend Code

rune boosts and deciding to use it as a broken phantasm and all that
    Sure but that's just firepower, not the conceptual heart stab.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    They just keep over the stats from the previous games, notice Cu's end and his Battle Continuation still has the same description despite that being because of Rin. If Karna still has that as A+ then it's the same reason as it was previous.
    No. Karna's MR jumped to A under Hakuno so they clearly made adjustments. Gil also has his FSN stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    Err, if he had a Grail powering him maybe?
    unless there were massive translation issues with the NA version, Medb only gave him the grail when she died

US Friend Code
    No. Karna's MR jumped to A under Hakuno so they clearly made adjustments. Gil also has his FSN stats.
    Ok, but even if there is adjustments doesn't mean what I said was incorrect tho. The only reason Karna had such high luck previously was because he made it like that. Now are you telling me Hakuno, and E rank master whose master capability was so bad it made all his Servants stats to E's could have made that one stat jump so high? I can allow some leeway since I'd be sure he would improve a bit but Archie still stated his capability from at the beginning of the game.

Also now thinking about does Hakuno even have a formal contract with any Servants other then the main heroines? I was under the impression the rest was just being maintained by the Moon Cell and thus were independent from Hakuno, and if they weren't all those Servants going on pilgrimages at the end of their stories wouldn't make sense. I'd be more inclined to believe that whatever they have as stats is because of Moon Cell support then Hakuno, which would make Cu's stats make more sense because he was literally summoned exactly of how he was in Extra.

- - - Updated - - -

unless there were massive translation issues with the NA version, Medb only gave him the grail when she died
    Yeah that's another thing I noticed. From way before it was a given that Cu was being massively buff from the grail but from what I read other than his summoning Cu didn't actually used the grail in anyway. Even the regen he was said to have because of the grail I didn't see anything like that other then him healing himself with runes and being stubborn.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Medb used the grail to buff him the entire time. She made him with the grail, gave him stuffs by power of the grail, and later on she also did that to help him break into Nero's NP to save her. Basically she used the grail to make Cu her ideal king, as she explained to Nero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Ok, but even if there is adjustments doesn't mean what I said was incorrect tho. The only reason Karna had such high luck previously was because he made it like that.
    That's Jinako Karna. This new Karna was summoned by Moon Cell and it probably based this one on that saint graph who was with Jinako, so now has that Luck stat legit.

Now are you telling me Hakuno, and E rank master whose master capability was so bad it made all his Servants stats to E's could have made that one stat jump so high? I can allow some leeway since I'd be sure he would improve a bit but Archie still stated his capability from at the beginning of the game.
    This is a misconception I've seen alot. Hakuno was just very inexperienced and has very bad magic circuit quality, which was why his/her servants suffered by the beginning of Extra. In CCC as he/she advanced through the Sakura Labyrinth he/she got much better and was able to allow his/her servants to fight at full power and even more. Extella Hakuno is the apex Hakuno who won the HGW already, so this is a very unfair example.

Kinda late but want to give my 2 cents on Karna vs Quetz.

In normal situation Quetz is something i rate even higher than Gilgamesh. Chaldea Quetz vs Chaldea Karna though, I'd take Karna since he is basically the best you can get vs someone like Quetz: high immunity to fire (Quetz two main NPs are basically Mexican Flare Blitz and Z-Inferno Overdrive), oneshot NP with enough firepower to take her down as well as Kavacha and Kundala to prevent her from smashing you with her lucha libre

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Also Extra Karna has A+ luck.
    Saber needed both Luck and Instinct to only partly avoid the curse, though.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Depends how much mana Cu puts into it in the first place, and also depends on whether the armour can cover his entire body with sufficient mana, otherwise the legend of Gay Bulge claims yet another Raw Anus.
    Teeeechnically it does cover his entire body
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I don't know, couldn't Gae Bolg, like, make Karna suddenly fire Vasavi Shakti and lose his armor so it could hit his heart? Completely baseless, but it seems like the curse would be strong enough to create circumstances where it can penetrate the opponent. I always imagined if someone without divinity used it on Achilles, it would cause Achilles to suddenly jab his heel on a rock just before it hit.

Nah, probably not. Be cool if it happened though.

US Friend Code
    Your thinking about Fragrach, both are conceptual weapons but a concept can't do everything. There must be rules. In any case it was explicty mentioned that KnK has protection from conceptual attacks so that's not gonna work that well either way.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    I don't know, couldn't Gae Bolg, like, make Karna suddenly fire Vasavi Shakti and lose his armor so it could hit his heart? Completely baseless, but it seems like the curse would be strong enough to create circumstances where it can penetrate the opponent. I always imagined if someone without divinity used it on Achilles, it would cause Achilles to suddenly jab his heel on a rock just before it hit.

Nah, probably not. Be cool if it happened though.
    If it was that strong the whole "have a shield powerful enough to overwhelm the curse to block it" clause would be meaningless
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

And people said I was wanking when I suggested Ryougi could kill the fact that Avalon wasn't there to bring Seiba out of Avalon's protection
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    So he punches the explosions back and they release Fate Tennis on the Nintendo Switch
    just bought a switch FUCKIN GIMME

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    I don't know, couldn't Gae Bolg, like, make Karna suddenly fire Vasavi Shakti and lose his armor so it could hit his heart?
    I'm still trying to make the sense out of this