Page 5796 of 5796 FirstFirst ... 479652965696574657865791579457955796
Results 115,901 to 115,905 of 115905

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

  1. #115901
    More like you ran out of arguments and decided to bail.[/QUOTE]


    no, i just have a scheduled evening and this entire thing happened because i wanted to give people some perspective on why i think the match could be an interesting one and then it grew into something that i didnt intend it to be. please dont jump to conclusions about me. i may be argumentative, but i dont want to waste too much time on something like this.

  2. #115902
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,286
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    ^@ OK Sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Now that I think about it, Stella was said to have the amount of pure energy of an anti-fortress NP but due to it being spreaded, it has anti-army. So the concentrated version in Camelot was able to gather anti-fortress level magic energy. And guess what, Rhon is anti-fortress lmfao. All makes sense now.

    JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

  3. #115903
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    ^@ OK Sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Now that I think about it, Stella was said to have the amount of pure energy of an anti-fortress NP but due to it being spreaded, it has anti-army. So the concentrated version in Camelot was able to gather anti-fortress level magic energy. And guess what, Rhon is anti-fortress lmfao. All makes sense now.
    well, assuming that you arent being sarcastic in any way, i too am glad.

    at least now we feel like we are speaking the same language, even if we disagreeing, at least we are working from the same logical base, which are things like ranks and anti-X NP designations, rather than the previous 3k vs 3M logic

    so, assuming that we can continue to have that common basis for our future discussions, i look forward to our next talks and hopefully we can agree on something in the future

  4. #115904
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,745
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    ok, seriously, that is what you are going to base your logic on? the thing that only killed powerless civilians and got overcome by a B++ NP fired from a nearly dead Servant, when Gouging Spear has the same B++ rank?

    honestly, did Arash even have an active master contract at that point?

    so, not the power to buff or summon servants

    not the OP energy barrier

    not the power to summon a city

    your argument hangs on the existence of a beam with a piss poor track record
    I suggest you actually read the text, not wikia nor reddit summary before making these kind of arguments, because you seems to completely missed how Stellar, Light of Judgment, Gae Bolg and pretty much all the NPs you mention works in particular

  5. #115905
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Easier to look at it this way
    Stella was pure firepower
    Gae Bolg has the instagib and maybe even the carpet bombing tapestrt stuff on top of its firepower

    Would only make sense that while GB is the same rank, the fire power have to give way for all its other side effects
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •