Page 6047 of 6091 FirstFirst ... 5047554759475997603760426045604660476048604960526057 ... LastLast
Results 120,921 to 120,940 of 121820

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Blog Entries
    Luvia: so you are saying you were actually trying to deliver a shock to my heart, presumably to destabilize or momentarily cripple me

rin: right.

luvia: and the location of my breasts was incidental then to the target of my heart

rin: right:

luvia: ok. Now explain the subsequent moterboating
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Rin: Shirou dared me.

Shirou: No I didn't

Days active since last arbitrary ban: Lost count and hope it stays that way Deathhappens's Avatar
    Shirou has lots of swords. Yusuke can fire a spirit gun once a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Shirou has lots of swords. Yusuke can fire a spirit gun once a day.
    Start of Fate Shirou. SoF.

Fate being the route.

Blog Entries
    Well before he can project anything, shirou is just an athletic guy, right? I mean that seems pretty easy for yusuke
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Been awhile, but wasn't Shirou abit more than just an athletic guy? I also remember him have quite a bit endurance, being able to withstand and survive his fucking up on using his magical circuits. All the spirit gun is at this point is a blast about twice as strong as a normal punch.

Beyond that his physical aren't all that impressive, with him being able to only blitz Hiei after seeing Keiko in danger and getting pissed.

Days active since last arbitrary ban: Lost count and hope it stays that way Deathhappens's Avatar
    Sorry, SoF doesn't really mean anything to me so I guess my mind just autocorrected it out of existence.
    Yeah, pre-Fate Shirou is just a fit dude that can make a really tough pipe. Yusuke has at least one supernatural power. I guess Yusuke takes it then.

edit: Yes, he's really fit, but Yusuke has shonen-tier endurance and power too, so let's say they're about equal on that aspect. Heck, Yusuke's a delinquent while Shirou's a good kid, so he'd also have far more (unarmed) fight experience at that point in time
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

What if I give Shirou the pipe?

Blog Entries
    With the pipe, I mean, can’t early yusuke still subconsciously juice himself up on spirit energy? Meaning mildly super human abilities? And a powerful ranged attack?

as far as I can tell shirou’s only real advantage would be more formal combat training, but even then he is...just a dude with a pipe.

No, the only time he does is when Keiko was in danger. Here its just him vs a seniormen with a pipe. Yusuke is a juniormen remember.

Prior, a demon so weak that it does even fall on the series scale would have killed him had it not been for a ring that increased the power of his spirit guns attack several fold. Even then the demon was still alive, and Yusuke spent three days recovering prior to meeting Kurama.

Again, his Spirit gun is super weak, to the point that it only was able to knock out his teacher.
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; January 12th, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ok, so you have a half trained idiot with a pipe, against a half trained idiot without one.

i guess shirou?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Yusuke-post 1st revival vs Shirou Emiya (SoF)
    If I hadn't read the discussion, I'd have no idea what SoF meant, either.

I'd say Yusuke wins handily. They're both just athletic youngsters at that point (Yusuke hadn't displayed supernatural strength and speed yet), but Yusuke is a much better fighter and can fire the Rei Gan at least once (which isn't nearly as damaging as it would become, but it should be good for at least one good hit).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Ok, so you have a half trained idiot with a pipe, against a half trained idiot without one.
    Yusuke actually has lots of fighting experience at that point, easily beating up actual criminals who are older than him.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan in the distant past.

Blog Entries
    Yeah but shirou has a lot more formal training. Street fighting is one thing, but learning under an actual master makes a significant difference.

plus he is armed, which considering the relative weakness of the two compared to most power level discussions we have, actually counts for a lot

Yeah but shirou has a lot more formal training. Street fighting is one thing, but learning under an actual master makes a significant difference.

plus he is armed, which considering the relative weakness of the two compared to most power level discussions we have, actually counts for a lot
    Sure, but - unrealistic though it is - Yusuke as a middle-schooler beat a group of something like a dozen delinquents (including one adult) and managed to survive a confrontation with a youkai who could harden their skin even before receiving training from Genkai. Plus, he does have the Rei Gan, which was enough to one-hit KO Hiei.
    My fanfics:
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan in the distant past.

That reigun was amped up from his previous burst of power after he saw Keiko was in danger.

Not totally representative of what the norm is at this point.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six

Wasn't the last time Shirou had sparred with Taiga & Kiritsugu 5 years ago, and that after Kiritsugu died, he stopped kendo lessons?

About the only thing I'd say Shirou has currently is his own durability but I assume Yusuke is tougher than that at this point? It's been a long time since I've watched or read YYH.

I mean the last time Shirou got into dozens of fights (at least 2 dozen IIRC) was in middle school thanks to Shinji. But that's middle school so it probably has been a year or two since. (Start at 45:45)

Yes Shirou was able to block a few of Lancer's strikes, and he Reinforced that metal poster but Lancer was esentially playing with him right?

EDIT: Looking at his time with Shinji, Shirou could've become a delinquent it seems.
    Last edited by warellis; January 13th, 2019 at 05:01 AM.

You misunderstand. Yusuke didn't fight dozens of delinquents in sequence, he fought them all at once. That said, I believe Shirou kept up his kendo practice with Taiga?
    Also, fair point on his Rei Gan not being as strong before the fight with Hiei, Urameshi.
    My fanfics:

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Wasn't the last time Shirou had sparred with Taiga & Kiritsugu 5 years ago, and that after Kiritsugu died, he stopped kendo lessons?

About the only thing I'd say Shirou has currently is his own durability but I assume Yusuke is tougher than that at this point? It's been a long time since I've watched or read YYH.

I mean the last time Shirou got into dozens of fights (at least 2 dozen IIRC) was in middle school thanks to Shinji. But that's middle school so it probably has been a year or two since. (Start at 45:45)

Yes Shirou was able to block a few of Lancer's strikes, and he Reinforced that metal poster but Lancer was esentially playing with him right?

EDIT: Looking at his time with Shinji, Shirou could've become a delinquent it seems.
    Well heres the fight with the first demon he fought, Gouki.

Now uprooting a tree may not look impressive, but you'd be surprised how sturdy the fuckers are given that Cars can hit them at full speed and the tree would be more or less intact.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    You misunderstand. Yusuke didn't fight dozens of delinquents in sequence, he fought them all at once. That said, I believe Shirou kept up his kendo practice with Taiga?
    Also, fair point on his Rei Gan not being as strong before the fight with Hiei, Urameshi.

Your talking about this right? (13:45)
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; January 13th, 2019 at 09:17 AM.

Yup.
    That said, I don't think any trees were uprooted in the manga.
    My fanfics:

You're right.

He did crush a whole trunk of one though.