Page 6062 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 506255625962601260526057606060616062606360646067607261126162 ... LastLast
Results 121,221 to 121,240 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    I don't know how strong Kiara is, though, either as a regular Servant or as the deity (demon?) she becomes at the end of CCC.
    CCC Kiara is almost omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent. In term of scale she is way beyond her FGO form. However she lacks the skill Nega Saver in CCC, thus she cannot go against a savior. With the skill in FGO, she is also considered to be a savior, thus allowed her FGO version to be able to fight another savior.

Like a rock paper scissors situation?

JP Friend Code
    There are other oddities between the two Kiaras: CCC Kiara gets one-shot by Eä like pretty much anything else, but doesn't have the "weak to Enuma Elish" attribute most servants have in FGO.

Anyway, can Kiara prevent Treasure of Heavens from sealing her senses, in any of her forms?
    Last edited by VendingMachine; February 18th, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    That is Kurumada, yes, and I wouldn't say hes a shit writer.
    Know how you can tell he's a shitty writer? When Ikki is hit with the Tenbu Horin, he can still sense where Shakka is because of the Seventh Sense - and yet, Saga, Camus and Shura, who by all rights should have already mastered the Seventh Sense, still act as if the Tenbu Horin is a terrible threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine View Post
    Anyway, can Kiara prevent Treasure of Heavens from sealing her senses, in any of her forms?
    If CCC!Kiara is nearly omniscient, she should have a degree of immunity against it.

Know how you can tell he's a shitty writer? When Ikki is hit with the Tenbu Horin, he can still sense where Shakka is because of the Seventh Sense - and yet, Saga, Camus and Shura, who by all rights should have already mastered the Seventh Sense, still act as if the Tenbu Horin is a terrible threat.

- - - Updated - - -

If CCC!Kiara is nearly omniscient, she should have a degree of immunity against it.
    Because it is still a threat, as the only way Ikki was able to pull of a win was to blow himself up and take Shaka millions of lightyears away to give Shun the chance to move ahead.

Also.

Your either Omniscient or your not. Theres no middle ground.

Same goes for all the other omni-shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaiar View Post
    Ah, apologies. I don't follow FGO near close enough to know every confrontation servants have. Especially during events and whatnot (which I guess their canon bout was from).

Just saw two servants whose H2H abilities were emphasised and went from there.

Kinda disappointed that's the case because it makes Beowulf's shtick pretty reduntant but thanks for the responses anyway.

Well he’s a monster puncher, not a person puncher. That said he’s very clearly a solid high tier hero and a strong fisticuffs man.

JP Friend Code
    There are other oddities between the two Kiaras: CCC Kiara gets one-shot by Eä like pretty much anything else, but doesn't have the "weak to Enuma Elish" attribute most servants have in FGO.
    What are you talking about? None of that happened outside of gameplay. My Tamamo kicked everything in the game including Kiara and she's "dead" in gameplay doesn't mean she gets one-shot by a kick. In-story it's actually the Sakuras and BB prevented Kiara from 1HKO everyone even when they are wearing cheat gears. No one in CCC were even close to be able to contest with her (excluding Golden Fox or Arcuied or Saver) and she would've destroyed everything with a snap if it wasn't for LOVE shenanigans.

It's false shit like this that triggers me all the time.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    What are you talking about? None of that happened outside of gameplay. My Tamamo kicked everything in the game including Kiara and she's "dead" in gameplay doesn't mean she gets one-shot by a kick. In-story it's actually the Sakuras and BB prevented Kiara from 1HKO everyone even when they are wearing cheat gears. No one in CCC were even close to be able to contest with her (excluding Golden Fox or Arcuied or Saver) and she would've destroyed everything with a snap if it wasn't for LOVE shenanigans.

It's false shit like this that triggers me all the time.
    Gameplay is frequently part of the narrative in a video game yes. Specially in a Fate game, since Nasu loves intermingling both, and specially on a mechanic designed intentionally to deal the game's damage cap always. It is not a false interpretation by any means. There is no way to do that otherwise if you are playing the game conventionally.

JP Friend Code
    Gameplay is frequently part of the narrative in a video game yes. Specially in a Fate game, since Nasu loves intermingling both, and specially on a mechanic designed intentionally to deal the game's damage cap always. It is not a false interpretation by any means. There is no way to do that otherwise if you are playing the game conventionally.
    It is a false interpretation, because like I literally just said you can kill her with ANYTHING available in the freaking game at that point, you don't need that shit to kill her. Any boss in the freaking game can be killed by any super skills of any servants. In fact, Castration Fist is the skill that does the highest amount of damage in the game despite scaling by Tamamo's low as shit STR stat. Enuma only has 1 gimmick that was already done by Shiki in Extra. They just reused it this time for Ea for the factor of cool. Going by your logic here next you're gonna tell me Shiki's knife slash deals as much damage as Enuma and thus the 2 are of equal level and Shiki can fight Gil as his equal now. Like wtf is that kind of reasoning? If it has any meaning, then it would retain some special effect in Extella, which it did not, and if it actually work that way, there is no reason to NOT use it in the fucking story itself instead of having Gil going through the same shit as the rest of the servants. With the amount of remaining HP by the time you can use Ea, you can literally get by with 1 super move under atk/mgc buffs on any servants. Killing the boss with Ea is no different, you just get a nice cool gimmick to show off. In fact, that countered your logic entirely. If Ea is able to kill Kiara any and all time, there is no reason to put a limit on when you can use it as well as a damage cap. Just bring up the battle finish screen when you use it like the game-over screen when BB or Saver used their NPs. Think about the entire plot and how the servants deal with it for a second before you wank Gil, who also got massive Ls left and right due to being unable to do anything to the super bosses.Also the damage cap is not 99999, it's 5,670,000,000+ which is from Saver's NP according to Nasu.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; February 18th, 2019 at 08:51 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Okay, i got the message. I expressed myself poorly. What i wanted to bring to the discussion was the difference between Enuma Elish as a game-ender to Heaven's Hole in the context of that fight to the non-weakness Beast Kiara, and i think Beasts in general, have against it. I don't think this was clarified yet, so let's leave at that. This is not Gil vs Kiara.

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Because it is still a threat, as the only way Ikki was able to pull of a win was to blow himself up and take Shaka millions of lightyears away to give Shun the chance to move ahead.
    That's not... Look, it's an attack which removes the five senses, destructive power is simply irrelevant when discussing it. The point is that if Ikki could still detect Shaka with the Seventh Sense even after losing all other senses, Saga and the other resurrected Gold Saints could have done the same, which means Tenbu Horin should have been a waste of time against anyone of Gold Saint-tier or higher.

JP Friend Code
    Okay, i got the message. I expressed myself poorly. What i wanted to bring to the discussion was the difference between Enuma Elish as a game-ender to Heaven's Hole in the context of that fight to the non-weakness Beast Kiara, and i think Beasts in general, have against it. I don't think this was clarified yet, so let's leave at that. This is not Gil vs Kiara.
    I don't think you got it. You cannot use what was NOT in the actual story to state it as facts, because like I said what you said is what happens in gameplay, one can do w/e the fuck they want in that fight but that doesn't change the fact that the actual story told the readers that Kiara lost simply due to a failure to understand love.

Even worse, you used 2 completely different mechanics in 2 completely different games to state it as a fact from the stories, which is ridiculous in of itself. What if Heaven's Hole also doesn't have the "weak to Ea trait" if she was in FGO, but you don't know because FGO AND CCC ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAMES, traits are gameplay elements of FGO that was not there in CCC back then my dude. Next you're gonna say Karna can deal with the chain of heaven easily because that shit did not bind him to hell and back in CCC.

Also that freaking trait is just "yeah you take more damage from this NP", it has nothing to do with whether it can 1shot CCC Kiara (it can't, just stop), who, if wasn't for BB's love, would destroy Hakuno and his/her servant instantly.

Basically you did not bring anything new to the discussion other than fake news.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not... Look, it's an attack which removes the five senses, destructive power is simply irrelevant when discussing it. The point is that if Ikki could still detect Shaka with the Seventh Sense even after losing all other senses, Saga and the other resurrected Gold Saints could have done the same, which means Tenbu Horin should have been a waste of time against anyone of Gold Saint-tier or higher.
    Been a very long time since I read SS, but if Shaka has an ability to turn off his desires like Buddha, he will be immune to most if not all of Kiara's attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Been a very long time since I read SS, but if Shaka has an ability to turn off his desires like Buddha, he will be immune to most if not all of Kiara's attacks.
    Well, within the context of Saint Seiya he is acknowledged to be enlightened, so I'd say yes.
    Is that for GO!Kiara or CCC!Kiara? Or both?

JP Friend Code
    Both.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Lion King vs Quetzalcoatl(Babylonia)

Suzuka Gozen vs Super Kiyohime

Huh. The first one is an interesting match. I'd say that, while it would be a difficult battle, Quetzalcoatl would ultimately win.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Does the Lion King get to summon the KotR? That would decisively tilt the battle to her favor. Does she still have access to the grail battery she had? Because without either of these things, power-wise she's just Lancertoria who speaks funny.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    actually besides grail battery and knight summoning shenanigans she is still considerably more powerful that normal lanthuria
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    No KotR summoning/grail battery

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    actually besides grail battery and knight summoning shenanigans she is still considerably more powerful that normal lanthuria
    How though? Does getting turned into a Divine Spirit actually boost her specs?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.