Page 6010 of 6039 FirstFirst ... 5010551059105960600060056008600960106011601260156020 ... LastLast
Results 120,181 to 120,200 of 120769

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

  1. #120181
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,103
    nitocris vs sherazade vs sheba
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  2. #120182
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    3,542
    Nitocris narrowly wins out, though Sheba's cat ears make her a strong contender.

    This was a cuteness battle right?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  3. #120183
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,103
    no

    death by physical combat
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  4. #120184
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,597
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Then neither win since none of them fights physically.

    Correction, Sheba has cloud boxing gloves, so her.

    In all serious, both Nitocris and Sheba are kings, so they would be at a disadvantage against Scheherazade. So she would win most likely.

    Though she would probably be scared to grovelling if Nitocris said she put a death curse on her
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  5. #120185
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Just remember, George was rejected from Apocrypha's design due to being too broken.

    That's somebody being rejected from Apocrypha. Because too stronk. Think about that.

    I'm still surprised the guy is bronze instead of a 4-5* Ruler or Shielder or something at this point, tbh.
    p sure thats more for kintoki

    george's reason was this

    Quote Originally Posted by apo mats
    During this period of the plot creation, the following had already been basically decided: “Romanian stage. Vlad III's big fame bonus. Central Servants are Jeanne and Astolfo, and the rival Servant is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada.” Therefore, the next one to be retired was Georgius. Since he would be the third saint in the story, he would have to be included in the ideological conflict between Jeanne and Amakusa, but I feared it would become too confusing.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    nitocris vs sherazade vs sheba
    what's the maryoku condition

    scheherazade's whole deal is survival, not winning
    she needs her NP if she wants to win, but the amount of OCs she can materialize increases exponentially so she needs maryoku a lot if she wants to really bring them all for sure win

    we dont know much about sheba
    nitocris is weird
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  6. #120186
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    3,542
    You mind your words about my third waifu-could-have-been mister
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  7. #120187
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    nitocris is unusual
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  8. #120188
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    3,542
    Better.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  9. #120189
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Then neither win since none of them fights physically.

    Correction, Sheba has cloud boxing gloves, so her.

    In all serious, both Nitocris and Sheba are kings, so they would be at a disadvantage against Scheherazade. So she would win most likely.

    Though she would probably be scared to grovelling if Nitocris said she put a death curse on her
    i was told mummies could punch good
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  10. #120190
    Weird is good

  11. #120191
    Cloud Strife w/summons vs Arturia w/Rin as master.

  12. #120192
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,718
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    How cheap is he going with his summons? Is he going for the KOTR-mimic-counter cheap BS?

  13. #120193
    Cloud will be very liberal with his summons, yes. Anything to take the win.

  14. #120194
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,102
    I've got another matchup. How about Gold Experience Requiem v Void Shiki?

  15. #120195
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I've got another matchup. How about Gold Experience Requiem v Void Shiki?
    Can't take an action if your will to attack is reduced to Zero by an acasul being :V

    Though I assume it will be more complicated than that.

  16. #120196
    Arthurian Otaku Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    3,937
    Blog Entries
    5
    It's been an extremely long time since I've read KnK but did we even get a solid idea of what Void Shiki was capable of?


  17. #120197
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    It's been an extremely long time since I've read KnK but did we even get a solid idea of what Void Shiki was capable of?
    From what I gather, shes the closest thing to legit god.

  18. #120198
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    39,360
    Blog Entries
    12
    She is also weaker in a fight then ciel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  19. #120199
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,102
    But can she counter GER's absurb action nullification?

  20. #120200
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    She is also weaker in a fight then ciel.
    Sure, but the ciel-ling isnt that high.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •