Page 5829 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4829532957295779581958245827582858295830583158345839587959296329 ... LastLast
Results 116,561 to 116,580 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    he gets gimped by Kotomine and life
    imo this is the only problem

like, i imagine with Kayneth as a Master, no obv NTR would happen and at least Cu is chill/mature enough to handle Kayneth's magus mentality
    maybe even scolding him in how looking for a honorable magic battle against other Masters in HGW is a Bad Idea

and if Kayneth a proper magus in ability supporting him and Sola's maryoku supply
    i think its actually a strong combo
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by youcanthandlethetruth1992 View Post

Nah, Herc cant snap a holy weapon. Arthur with Excalibur can kill Herc. Excalibur can kill gods.
    Excalibur kills aliens, not much of a difference between them and Gods in Fate but it is something.

Also Arthurian Arthur would get smashed by Heracles. Whether or not can kill Gods(which i don't remember any myths like that) is not gonna stop a guy like Heracles who is essentially destruction incarnate.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    imo this is the only problem

like, i imagine with Kayneth as a Master, no obv NTR would happen and at least Cu is chill/mature enough to handle Kayneth's magus mentality
    maybe even scolding him in how looking for a honorable magic battle against other Masters in HGW is a Bad Idea

and if Kayneth a proper magus in ability supporting him and Sola's maryoku supply
    i think its actually a strong combo
    I mean, Cu's legend involves people literally hiding their Wives when he walks down the street and trying to marry him off because he was too manly, so...

Blog Entries
    so nitpicky and you're wrong first.
    im nitpicky because you get many details wrong which leads to your "discussion" turns criticism being factually wrong
    and i dunno man, youve been wrong plenty of times just in the span of this convo way before i enter the convo

What is this different rune attacks? The runes are not real attacks but augment the spear, right? Then it's still just Gae Bolg. It's 1 weapon 2 specials.
    he has more than a dozen runes
    rune magic is using runes, either alone, or a combination of it to either make attacks, or support your attacks.
    basically
    There is plenty of potential justifications, you just refuse to even consider them.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean, Cu's legend involves people literally hiding their Wives when he walks down the street and trying to marry him off because he was too manly, so...
    exactly, he's adult enough to know better now!

whereas fucking DIarmuid still has that love spot for eternity

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean, the real issue with Kayneth is that he wants a Servant that knows and appreciates what a spweshul swofwake he is (he disliked Deermud because Deermud wanted to serve anyone really) and Cu isn't likely to be all that impressed with him- partly because of Cu's personality, partly because he's a Goddamn HS, do you really think you're hot shit by their standards Fastwheels?

So there'll still be tensions between them, just not as much as with Diarmuid because Cu won't be mindcontrolling Kayfry's Waifu.

im nitpicky because you get many details wrong which leads to your "discussion" turns criticism being factually wrong
    and i dunno man, youve been wrong plenty of times just in the span of this convo way before i enter the convo

he has more than a dozen runes
    rune magic is using runes, either alone, or a combination of it to either make attacks, or support your attacks.
    basically

- - - Updated - - -

exactly, he's adult enough to know better now!

whereas fucking DIarmuid still has that love spot for eternity
    My criticism of Nasu may be one thing. But the wrong you were talking was about what happen in the forest fight scene between Saber and Herc in the novel. And you were wrong. I have to say it twice. Maybe I put Rin cutting Herc first before Saber pushing Herc after the 2nd or 3rd time but I wasnt saying Rin cut Herc then Saber pushed him. You are wrong on that.

The only rune magic we see is burning the attic in UBW. What kind of rune magic he has can kill Herc? What's going on? Are they even A rank? If you use one to augment Gae Bolg, then it's still just Gae Bolg.

The complete material book 3 was published in japanese in 10'. Objectively, no way you would think Herc can regen live if you only read the VN.

Objectively, if you can read the VN the possibilty of life regen (like its said that Cu can fire his NP multiple times before needing to RECHARGE) could have entered your mind
    I know it did when I read it

So, we have a rune that starts fire, throw it on GB and you get a Gae Bolg with fire
    lets say that maybe Cu has a rune for ice, or wind, or a no retreat zone
    if these runes make his NP A rank, I dont see the issue
    Last edited by Zurvan; June 15th, 2018 at 09:21 AM.

US Friend Code
    Cu can use Rune magic to make attacks, he just doesn't like to because he finds it to much of a bother. As for how powerful he is, he's pretty much equal to a first rate Magus. So he'd be able to do as much as Tohsaka maybe a little. If he was in Caster class and use his Matrix Woden NP he could possibly be able to completely kill since it seals NPs. if only we knew the conditions.

Oh yeah Cu uses 4 runes in conjunction to power-up Gae Bolg. It also has the effect of making a no retreat zone

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    No i wasnt tho? Because the way you portray it is "the scene where Rin got grabbed" and then said Saber pushed him back, I said there is no such thing in that particular scene
    the saber pushing back is a scene before that
    I may have misunderstood you, but i wasnt even wrong in the thing that i was speaking about

if you have said it chronologically correct i wouldnt even mention it

so maybe next time post with a little bit more clarity

- - - Updated - - -

Objectively, no way you would think Herc can regen live if you only read the VN.
    Actually, the moment Illya said "5 lives is enough" and Herc pondering "wants to perfect condition before fighting artoria" combined with how Herc has been shown to revives from a mortal wound in the head given by Rin immediately
    the first time i read the VN i immediately though "oh hey is the 3 days for restoring live then?"

so p sure its a yes way people could think that

- - - Updated - - -

runes can increase phys parameter to rank A, for example
    yes, we dont know the maximum amount of it, but we do know for sure that runes can do a bunch of powerful and various things
    even at B rank Cu was said to be a first rate magus already in terms of rune magic

its not a farfetch to think that he can use that to give him a slight chance, even small as it is, against herc

so its still inline with how things goes
    Last edited by castor212; June 15th, 2018 at 09:30 AM.

Objectively, if you can read the possibilty could have entered your mind
    I know it did when I read it
    Maybe you'll wonder but can you say definitively at the time? We can mirror what happened to Herc to Archer taking a hit from Saber. Plus the sentence structure, wounds that are not fatal to vs everything else. What it points to in the beginning describing Herc's injury. To the stats page saying a stock of lives. Maybe people muse. I dont think people were saying Herc can regen lives back in 08/09.

And luckily for the people that muse like me, we've been given clarification
    We were given, the truth
    something you can't handle

As for people like castor, that read more than one scene and peace things together, they can be pretty confident in their claim, confident enough to, oh I don't know

start a Discussion

No i wasnt tho? Because the way you portray it is "the scene where Rin got grabbed" and then said Saber pushed him back, I said there is no such thing in that particular scene
    the saber pushing back is a scene before that
    I may have misunderstood you, but i wasnt even wrong in the thing that i was speaking about

if you have said it chronologically correct i wouldnt even mention it

so maybe next time post with a little bit more clarity

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, the moment Illya said "5 lives is enough" and Herc pondering "wants to perfect condition before fighting artoria" combined with how Herc has been shown to revives from a mortal wound in the head given by Rin immediately
    the first time i read the VN i immediately though "oh hey is the 3 days for restoring live then?"

- - - Updated - - -

runes can increase parameter to rank A, for example
    yes, we dont know the maximum amount of it, but we do know for sure that runes can do a bunch of powerful and various things
    even at B rank Cu was said to be a first rate magus already in terms of rune magic

its not a farfetch to think that he can use that to give him a slight chance, even small as it is, against herc

so its still inline with how things goes
    Becoz you said Saber didnt push Herc twice. I have to repeat it, by the 2nd or 3rd time, Im just stating matter of factly. I didnt say Rin cut him the Saber pushed him. Im just telling you what happened, not the order. Im just writing the first thing to mind, coz I have to repeat myself multiple times. OK? no nitpicking.

People were asking if Herc can regen lives, I remember that. But looking at the sentence structure, it's not definitive. That's why people ask. Still thinks regen lives is bullshit tho.

- - - Updated - - -

And luckily for the people that muse like me, we've been given clarification
    We were given, the truth
    something you can't handle

As for people like castor, that read more than one scene and peace things together, they can be pretty confident in their claim, confident enough to, oh I don't know

start a Discussion
    hey, wait a minute. he was wrong about that scene in the forest. I was the one clarifying that. 2 people said I was wrong about that in fact.

Blog Entries
    yeah, and the way you do it invites misunderstanding

i aint wrong in what i said, because what we were talking were apparently 2 different things

yes, i misunderstood you, but i was never pointing at what you were referring about. We were talking about Saber slashing Herc. And then I correct you. And then you admit you were wrong and said yeah, Saber didnt slash Herc, he actually pushed him instead. In that particular scene, Saber pushing Herc does not happen. I wasnt wrong about that. I didnt know you were talking about the scene that happens before it, because the way you said it makes it as if you are referring to when Saber slash Herc post Rin's attack.
    which is why, again I said, maybe next time post with a little bit more clarity
    Last edited by castor212; June 15th, 2018 at 09:39 AM.

hey, wait a minute. he was wrong about that scene in the forest. I was the one clarifying that. 2 people said I was wrong about that in fact.

what exactly is wrong about this?

Can Saber beat Iskander? I say she can. With Illyasviel, she can just spam Excalibur.

And I agree, and while maybe not spamming, she can fire it of way easier and faster

US Friend Code
    Can Saber beat Iskander? I say she can. With Illyasviel, she can just spam Excalibur.
    Sure she has a chance. She was able to fully destroy his chariot in Zero. His army is gonna more tricky tho, it's literally more then 10 thousand against one. While Excalibur is gonna kill a lot it won't kill them all at once plus once they get in range they can make she can''t activate her sword

anywhere than here

what exactly is wrong about this?
    Somebody said Saber cant even push Herc. I said she did in the forest fight scene and she even cut him. I was wrong. It was Rin. I was confused by what Archer did to him and got all them mixed up. And then two of them said she didnt pushed him. I say she did. And Rin cut Herc. They said no and Herc didnt get cut. Then I said Herc got cut by Rin and Saber pushed him. Then he said no that didnt happen. blah blah blah.

I forget, does Iskandar's RM fade if he dies?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Sure she has a chance. She was able to fully destroy his chariot in Zero. His army is gonna more tricky tho, it's literally more then 10 thousand against one. While Excalibur is gonna kill a lot it won't kill them all at once plus once they get in range they can make she can''t activate her sword
    this one maybe really comes down to how much maryoku they have access to

also its uh, tens of thousands