Page 6207 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 520757076107615761976202620562066207620862096212621762576307 ... LastLast
Results 124,121 to 124,140 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Oh hey, you're alive.
    Yeah, I was in a coma doing a fanfic over on spacebattles.

EDIT: Ionian Hetairoi vs Grande Armee
    Last edited by Agailius; December 6th, 2019 at 11:27 PM.
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Grande Armee isn't shown anywhere, so hard to do much more then guess wildly. Napoleon only says that it's not with him when he's an Archer and nothing more is given.

Has anyone done Napoleon vs Iskandar yet?
    My Job Description
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code

Bang(One Punch Man) vs Li Shuwen (Old Version, obviously)
    My Job Description

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Lanling vs Hokusai Summer
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Mordred vs Romania Vlad

Vlad utterly stomps?

If it doesn’t get to be stacked in Vlad’s favor by making it his clay with his skill then he gets stomped. If he does, I still give it to Mordred more often than not but it would be a fight.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Hmmm... I think Mordred actually has a good chance here. Her Prana Burst doesn't seem to consume as much energy as Karna's, so I think she'd be fine against the stakes. The problem is that a single scratch would basically mean her death, since Vlad could then just summon the stakes from inside her and she doesn't have Karna's resistance, and Mordred is careless enough that I think that could happen even with her Instinct. If it comes to a battle between Noble Phantasms, though, I think she takes it 9 times out of 10.

Romania Vlad is super busted and Mordred doesn't have enough cheat abilities to really do anything about him. Then again Battle Continuation might save her since a stupid asspull saved Karna who doesn't even have that ability.

I mean, the second Mordred starts charging her NP, doesn't Vlad just impale her with 2000 stakes and call it a day (assuming she makes it to that point)

JP Friend Code
    His answer to Karna charging BK right in his face was to just stand there and ready some silly stakes to defend himself with so it depends really

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Romania Vlad is super busted and Mordred doesn't have enough cheat abilities to really do anything about him. Then again Battle Continuation might save her since a stupid asspull saved Karna who doesn't even have that ability.
    He isn’t actually all that super powerful. The main things he has going for him are his stakes, good stats and vampire mode. He won’t use Vampire mode and he isn’t outdoing Mordred in stats while she just has better beat people up in a slugfest skills. While the stakes will be able to ignore her noble phantasm armor she can likely still reduce damage via Prana Burst or beat him down.

if it becomes a battler of beam versus stakes then the stakes are gonna lose and Vlad gets vaporized vampire or not.

Also I mean if it isn’t his territory he can’t even use stakes unlike extra Vlad so lol.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Mordred wins if she Clarents immediately.

She's not gonna win going mano a mano.

祖 Ancestor
    Mordred loses flat out. It was stated from the beginning only Karna and Achilles could rival vlad. Karna had prana burst flames, a 90% reduction armor defense and generally higher stats than Mordred. He still had an even fight with Vlad. Clarent's not worth bringing up because Mordred will never get the chance to use it at the speed, rate and range that summon his stakes from the ground. Charging up her NP is just asking to get skewered.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    This might actually be a fight in which Mordred does better than almost anybody else in the series, chichiue & co included.

See, Mordred has something almost all of them don't. She's got actual armour. Karna's 90% reduction nonsense is exactly the wrong kind of armour to protect himself against Vlad, whose thing is that he just needs to scratch his opponent. Mordred puts her armour & helmet on, she's 100% immune to the stakes, they can't get through magitech armour. Vlad's biggest offensive & defensive tool is reduced to defence only, and I don't think it'd take too many Clarentcaliburs to blow all of Vlad's (limited number, remember) stakes to kingdom come.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Mordred loses flat out. It was stated from the beginning only Karna and Achilles could rival vlad. Karna had prana burst flames, a 90% reduction armor defense and generally higher stats than Mordred. He still had an even fight with Vlad. Clarent's not worth bringing up because Mordred will never get the chance to use it at the speed, rate and range that summon his stakes from the ground. Charging up her NP is just asking to get skewered.
    Well, Siegfried scales above Vlad, and Mordred has better stats, but other than that, you have the exact same opinion as me. It's also worth mentioning that Karna's armor isn't only damage reduction, but also blocks attacks (Vlad mentions the armor outright stops stakes). The reduced damage is for the areas the armor doesn't directly protect. In Mordred's corner, her bursts will be stronger on their own (full-body like Artoria, and her armor maintenance will be lower than Karna's), and Clarent could amp her prana busts in a general sense rather than just going all-out with Clarent Blood Arthur. This being said, Karna is a tank with great offensive power regardless, and Mordred is a glass canon. Vlad eats glass canons alive.

Edit: Mordred's not a full glass-canon. Her armor's good, but she lacks a defensive NP, and she doesn't have the flexible speed of Atalanta.
    Last edited by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm; December 11th, 2019 at 08:21 PM.

She has literal armor as a noble phantasm however. Mix in prana burst and it is in fact a very significant defense.Vlad May have fought Karna, but it was far from a full out battle imo. The text can claim things but I don’t see Vlad actually doing great against Mordred.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Mordred doesn't need a defensive NP. I dunno where you got the glass cannon thing, but she's absolutely not that. Her armour + a command seal let her tank Frankenstein's NP + a command seal. There's zero chance the stakes are able to get through her armour, it'll come down to Vlad himself fighting her, and while he managed to fight Karna for a while, other than surprise stakes in yo underwear Karna was completely unhurt by anything Vlad could do in melee. There's only so far inflated stats will take Vlad, and I don't think they're inflated enough for him to be able to take Mordred down when it comes to swordfighting.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP