Page 6257 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 525757576157620762476252625562566257625862596262626763076357 ... LastLast
Results 125,121 to 125,140 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

I was wrong sorry, i said nega-genesis cuz someone in Babylonia thread refered to thr pink barriers that blocked Xiuhcoatl as Nega genesis,not Selfmodification mustve missed the correction.

I only saw the anime so i did t know the grail means shit to tiamat i just heard Ishtar call bullshit on Tiamat flying and believed it to be the grail cuz its usually at fault for bullshit.

The real point was that people downplay Yucatan impact cuz it only cracked a horn through A++ damage reduction. I guess it'll only break Karna's back through 90%damage reduction...

I feel like 90% is to real for people and makes them suffer from % biasses

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    I was wrong sorry, i said nega-genesis cuz someone in Babylonia thread refered to thr pink barriers that blocked Xiuhcoatl as Nega genesis,not Selfmodification mustve missed the correction.
    Self-Modification doesn't make barries. And the immunity to A++ or less only comes into play once she's in dragon form.

Quote Originally Posted by FGO profile
    Self-Modification: EX
    Tiamat can remold her own Saint Graph using the Black Sea of Life.
    Her body can grow from its standard Saint Graph (Femme Fatale) into that of a dragon over 60 meters in length.
    Once Tiamat becomes a dragon, attacks against her of A++ rank or lower are nullified.
    Quote Originally Posted by FGO Mats
    Nega-Genesis: A
    A Skill of the same kind as “Nega-Messiah” that Beast VI possesses. A conceptual Bounded Field that entirely disproves the predictions of how the earth was created, the current evolutionary theory. By carrying this, Beast II nullifies Noble Phantasms of Servants born from the proper human history. Specifically speaking, a barrier takes root against the Noble Phantasms of Servants with the attributes “Man” and “Star”.
    Neither of these fit the barrier since Self-Modification is just a kaiju form change thingie and Nega-Genesis shouldn't come into play against Quetz

Unless Quetz is hiding a secret star atribute from being space bacteria. All the other space servants are star IIRC, but this is just a joke.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    That's not Nega-Genesis. That's a flat immunity to attacks/NPs from servants of "Man" and "Star". It didn't proc against Quetzalcoatl.
    I mean unless she tried to force activate it and it broke because Qutez isn't man or star.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Unless Quetz is hiding a secret star atribute from being space bacteria. All the other space servants are star IIRC, but this is just a joke.
    She did change the fate of mankind

By, like, exterminating the dinosaurs and allowing mammals to take the top seat

JP Friend Code
    I only saw the anime so i did t know the grail means shit to tiamat i just heard Ishtar call bullshit on Tiamat flying and believed it to be the grail cuz its usually at fault for bullshit.
    I mean, Roman said she is the ark of god, capable of interstellar travel. You'd expect she's able to at least lift herself off the ground to get off the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I mean unless she tried to force activate it and it broke because Qutez isn't man or star.
    In gameplay the skill effect is seal NP of all for 3 turns. Maybe they went meta on that and made it a barrier to block Quetz's NP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

Good luck getting people to accept gameplay and story segregation.

Maybe attacks can have different atributes from their servants.
    Excalibur for example, a sword forged from the hopes and dreams of humanity sounds like something that would be man or star. But under current rules it goes through cuz Seiba's a earth servant.
    At the same time good luck convincing people that Excalibur wont turn into proto Excalibur with bonus damage against ancient aliens.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck getting people to accept gameplay and story segregation.

Maybe attacks can have different atributes from their servants.
    Excalibur for example, a sword forged from the hopes and dreams of humanity sounds like something that would be man or star. But under current rules it goes through cuz Seiba's a earth servant.
    At the same time good luck convincing people that Excalibur wont turn into proto Excalibur with bonus damage against ancient aliens.

JP Friend Code
    Thinking about it now, couldn't Piedra del Sol block out Vasavi Shakti a la Akhilles Kosmos, seeing that it contains the past, present and future of the world?

祖 Ancestor
    Piedra del Sol doesn't offer Quetz protection. When she was attacking the chaos tide in the game, the Lahmu pierced her body.

JP Friend Code
    I meant the Megalith, not the... Uhh... Attack using a portion of her Authority drawn from the portal that is the stone

The Megalith is described to be a calender showing the past and present. From the way it is described, it sounds more like a TV screen that can show you anything that has happened, or is happening. And if it is a portal to her authority, VS destroying it sounds bad for Quetz. Kosmos is also explicitly said to be a miniature world multiple times, whereas the same does not apply to the megalith.
    Last edited by HeroOfTheAges; February 27th, 2020 at 01:46 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Kosmos is a miniature world because Hephaestus inscribed a miniature world into it

Now I'm kinda sad Nasu didn't have the Piedra do something cool like being able to bring out the previous textures of Measoamerica

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean ultimately Kosmos broke blocking VS, so I don't think that if it's possible to use it as a shield that Quetz would want to.

JP Friend Code
    But Kosmos was just one world

Piedra del Sol has five!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Can't argue with that logic I guess.

But Kosmos was just one world

Piedra del Sol has five!
    But isnt Piedra so fragile that the servants were yelling at Ritsuka to break it? Doubt it could resist VS if a normal human can smash it.

Yeah Piedra del Sol has a massive target on its back.

Blog Entries
    Zerker Jack vs Iskandar
    The Student servant vs The Professor servant

Archer Ishtar vs Ruler Astraea. Without command seals and Ishtar being able to use your NP Gugalanna Strike.

Dark Sakura vs NRVNQSR