Page 6107 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 510756076007605760976102610561066107610861096112611761576207 ... LastLast
Results 122,121 to 122,140 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I just pointed out that just like Cu doesn't really live up to Herc's hype
    Cu stalemated Lu Bu in Extra. Extella has Karna calling Lu Bu and Numerals Gawain equals.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Seriously?! didn't know that. Cuz you know... Numerals Gawain is like kinda always been very big deal in Extra and other Fate....
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Wanna here something even more fun?

Lu bu and sun enhanced Gawain are roughly equal

and nasu once mention Leo was so absurd as a master that even if he faced rin and Rani at the same time, he would have the advantage

which means that since lu and Gawain roughly cancel each other out, leo’s Support is stronger then the combined ability of rin, Rani, and even another frikken servant in the form of cu-Culann.

Leo is to masters what Gil is to servants. Also, he repeatedly screwed up kota’s trap-dar which was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I think it was mentioned somewhere in Last Encore that if it was Leo with Gawain, they might have possibly beat Buddha.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    I think it was mentioned somewhere in Last Encore that if it was Leo with Gawain, they might have possibly beat Buddha.
    It was mentioned a number of times, but it's not realistic. Buddha's on a different level. Even Twice with a borrowed NP was too much for them.

That said, I remember LE materials saying Gawain (regular) and Leo exceeded Excalibur or something.

Blog Entries
    I think you are thinking of that one CCC quote where someone asked what happened in the extra world and the response was something like “maybe Leo won? Or Rin or Rani? ...it might even be that there as well, a nameless NPC was somehow the winner...”
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Wanna here something even more fun?Lu bu and sun enhanced Gawain are roughly equaland nasu once mention Leo was so absurd as a master that even if he faced rin and Rani at the same time, he would have the advantagewhich means that since lu and Gawain roughly cancel each other out, leo’s Support is stronger then the combined ability of rin, Rani, and even another frikken servant in the form of cu-Culann.Leo is to masters what Gil is to servants. Also, he repeatedly screwed up kota’s trap-dar which was funny
    Then what's Hakuno? Seeing as how they beat Gawain and Leo with a scrub-tier Servant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Then what's Hakuno? Seeing as how they beat Gawain and Leo with a scrub-tier Servant.
    A shounen protagonist standing next to his girlfriend.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    That said, I remember LE materials saying Gawain (regular) and Leo exceeded Excalibur or something.
    LE said that Leo's so good he makes Galantine better than it usually is. Don't recall any comparison to actual Excalibur.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Wanna here something even more fun?

Lu bu and sun enhanced Gawain are roughly equal

and nasu once mention Leo was so absurd as a master that even if he faced rin and Rani at the same time, he would have the advantage

which means that since lu and Gawain roughly cancel each other out, leo’s Support is stronger then the combined ability of rin, Rani, and even another frikken servant in the form of cu-Culann.

Leo is to masters what Gil is to servants. Also, he repeatedly screwed up kota’s trap-dar which was funny
    Wew, Leo is so fcking broken as a master.
    For Lu bu's class he's probably second to herc fitting for Rider, Lancer, Archer, Berserker, Assassin (bcuz betrayal is one of the factors that makes him famous)

- - - Updated - - -

he's like Herc without divinity and gifts from gods
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    Don't recall any comparison to actual Excalibur.
    I don’t either

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    by materials you guys meant the site thingy right
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    IIRC Twice was the one hoping Leo would be able to agree with him and make the wish he needed. But Leo lost to Hakuno and all his hope was gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Not really. By the time they met in the final round, Hakuno servant's power and his/her experience were very close to Leo and normal Gawain due to grinding dungeons (like Twice, he farmed so hard his Tamamo was busted in the ultimate boss fight, and if he lose the fight he will go grind more). So a sunbuff Gawain will be 3 times stronger and that's the struggle.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    by materials you guys meant the site thingy right
    It's the glossary in the script book too
    First time Nasu published his glossary for free
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    ORT vs 7th stage Sefar

Blog Entries
    Can a kilometer-tall titan with parameter scores of 300 million across the board beat a little spider fuck I dunno bro that’s a real head scratcher

Blog Entries
    Uh Yeah....I mean I would be willing to say ORT has even odds against just about everything up to and including Gilgamesh, but late stage sefar is a planet crusher and ORT is essentially a planet

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Sefar grows slower the more she grows and ORT is noted to have tremendous speed so there's a good chance none of her attacks are going to connect.
    ORT can quickly fly to the core on her chest, attack it with his normal physical hits (said to have the greatest attack power in the solar system) and retreat when Sefar is about to attack. He'll win easily by continually using this method.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ?

when did it is ever said to have attack power strongest in the solar system?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    Wait

when did we get that much information on ORT?

i thought literally the only things we knew were

was a type

likes crystal

is a cute Loli

OHK a dead apostle ancestor