Page 6243 of 6257 FirstFirst ... 5243574361436193623362386241624262436244624562486253 ... LastLast
Results 124,841 to 124,860 of 125138

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

  1. #124841
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,768
    See, again, "poetic license".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Although I seem to remember someone - Arai? You? - explaining the Nasu logic behind that statement.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

  2. #124842
    Quote Originally Posted by KiritoX View Post
    Karna vs Gugalanna

    Can Vasavi Shakti actually kill anything?
    Vasavi Shakthi should take this, as it was able to kill Sefar in Extella a being of comparable or greater power.

  3. #124843
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,768
    Technically, it was "only" strongly implied it could kill Sefar (the actual outcome isn't shown), and it was Sefar at its base level of power.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

  4. #124844
    base level sefar should be comparable to gugalanna, to be honest
    proper sefar is obviously way beyond it

  5. #124845
    死徒 Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    base level sefar should be comparable to gugalanna, to be honest proper sefar is obviously way beyond it
    I find that pretty hard to believe. Sefar stage 1 is something Nero/Tamamo/Altera can beat. Nero, Artoria, Raikou and like 6 other servants couldn't harm a partially manifested Bull MK II. According to Vinci and Mashu, Gugalanna could destroy not only the entire singularity in Summer but all of Connacht once finalized. Seems a bit out of Karna/VS's paygrade.

  6. #124846
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,842
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Technically, it was "only" strongly implied it could kill Sefar (the actual outcome isn't shown), and it was Sefar at its base level of power.
    The Sefar we fought in the game is actually stage 3. You can deduce it base on her height in the material book, it's 64m compare to titan Altera's 16m where she should've started at 16m base tall, stage 2 is 32m and stage 3 is 64m...up to 1024m at stage 8 according to the mats entry.

    So when Altera was forced to transform by Archimedes, she didn't start at base but stage 3, probably due to already absorbing enough magic energy for that stage throughout the course of the game. This Sefar on the moon also has unlimited growth rate instead of capping at stage 8, as noted in both the mats entry and the illustration not listing her max.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    I find that pretty hard to believe. Sefar stage 1 is something Nero/Tamamo/Altera can beat. Nero, Artoria, Raikou and like 6 other servants couldn't harm a partially manifested Bull MK II. According to Vinci and Mashu, Gugalanna could destroy not only the entire singularity in Summer but all of Connacht once finalized. Seems a bit out of Karna/VS's paygrade.
    You forgot that Regalia played a huge role, it's literally grail juice hax. Not to mention Moon Cell's environment allowed its core to be able to be destroyed by Moon Crunch.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; January 24th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  7. #124847
    死徒 Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    You forgot that Regalia played a huge role, it's literally grail juice hax. Not to mention Moon Cell's environment allowed its core to be able to be destroyed by Moon Crunch.
    Wasn't the regalia broken at this point thanks to overloading it against Altera?

  8. #124848
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,842
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Wasn't the regalia broken at this point thanks to overloading it against Altera?
    Nope. Hakuno spent a lot of its resources to either protect Nero or make Tamamo clone for the fight, it still functions normally outside of doing big tasks like that. Moon Crunch OTOH is simply the concentration of all spiritrons in Moon Cell to form the moonlight mystic code to protect and greatly boost their saint graph for limited time. This allows the user to just break Sefar's core without caring about conditions like on Earth. It's basically Moon Cell's answer to her innate protection as the anti-Velber system it designed. If Hakuno had the full Regalia, perhaps Moon Crunch would last much longer than what we got.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  9. #124849
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    The Sefar we fought in the game is actually stage 3. You can deduce it base on her height in the material book, it's 64m compare to titan Altera's 16m where she should've started at 16m base tall, stage 2 is 32m and stage 3 is 64m...up to 1024m at stage 8 according to the mats entry.

    So when Altera was forced to transform by Archimedes, she didn't start at base but stage 3, probably due to already absorbing enough magic energy for that stage throughout the course of the game.
    Huh. I wish the game proper had showed all that. Thanks!

    And boy, that's a huge ego boost to both the Regalia and Vasavi Shakti.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

  10. #124850
    死徒 Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Nope. Hakuno spent a lot of its resources to either protect Nero or make Tamamo clone for the fight, it still functions normally outside of doing big tasks like that.Moon Crunch OTOH is simply the concentration of all spiritrons in Moon Cell to form the moonlight mystic code to protect and greatly boost their saint graph for limited time. This allows the user to just break Sefar's core without caring about conditions like on Earth. It's basically Moon Cell's answer to her innate protection as the anti-Velber system it designed. If Hakuno had the full Regalia, perhaps Moon Crunch would last much longer than what we got.
    In case of Tamamo, Hakuno said most of the resources the regalia could muster were usedup in making that clone. The rest was used to give her a skill similar to presence concealment.
    Spoiler:
    Nero also said the Regalia was broken after pouring all resources into defense.
    Spoiler:
    Even if they had enough left, Altera was too strong for them to defeat normally even with the moon crunch. Archimedes said Altera's chance of victory against them individually was about 80%. Altera couldn't even beat Gilgamesh alone. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding the scope of Sefar's stages, something isn't adding up

  11. #124851
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,842
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Nero did not say it was broken, she said it will break,. But it did not, because Sefar literally targets the Regalia after she transformed both routes. And after they won Nero tried to use it to make Hakuno a new body. So no, it was never broken. Its resources also recover as time pass, so I don't doubt it already restored a lot of its resources during those long ass cutscenes.

    And again, Moon Crunch takes spiritrons (photons) from the environment in Moon Cell, as long as there is still light within the Moon Cell you can use it. Using the mode doesn't require a lot Regalia resources. It cost a lot in Nero case becuz not only she went into Moon Crunch, Hakuno had to go full defense enhancement on top of it so she can took the Teardrop point blank to survive. If it was not done, normal mode won't be able to withstand the nuke. And normal mode is enough to utilize that crucial defense break function to break Sefar's core, it is anti-Velber for a reason.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; January 24th, 2020 at 07:16 PM.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  12. #124852
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,663
    Question.

    How strong is Nobu Alter against non-divine servants, in general? Around what level would you put her at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  13. #124853
    死徒 Dead Apostle AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    655
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Question.

    How strong is Nobu Alter against non-divine servants, in general? Around what level would you put her at?
    Who's Nobu Alter?

  14. #124854
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,120
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Pretty sure he means MILF Demon Emperor Avenger Nobu.

  15. #124855
    死徒 Dead Apostle AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    655
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Then I dunno, probably stronger than regular Nobu vs Servants without Divinity?

  16. #124856
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,663
    Space Astarte vs Goetia
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  17. #124857
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,055
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Lu Bu vs. Cu Alter (No Grail)
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 26th, 2020 at 04:23 PM.

  18. #124858
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,663
    Cu Alter can nerf people, high speed regen, super armour and buffed to hell gae bolg

    I dont see him losing, especially when he seems to keep all his martial skill
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  19. #124859
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,098
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Lu Bu is Chinese Superman, if Superman betrayed everyone he ever worked with at some point.

    Insane Loobs fought sun-buffed Gawain and didn't come out of it any worse for wear, if that helps with the comparison. He isn't losing to a pansy OC edgelord non-Grailed Cu.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  20. #124860
    死徒 Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Lu Bu is Chinese Superman, if Superman betrayed everyone he ever worked with at some point. Insane Loobs fought sun-buffed Gawain and didn't come out of it any worse for wear, if that helps with the comparison. He isn't losing to a pansy OC edgelord non-Grailed Cu.
    Lancer Cu fought Lu Bu to a stalemate in Extra tho, with Rin's quick reflexes actually giving him the advantage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •