Page 6236 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 523657366136618662266231623462356236623762386241624662866336 ... LastLast
Results 124,701 to 124,720 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

US Friend Code
    I think Artoria. If just thinking how they were in the moon cell. I think she is the better fighter and has higher firepower.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Artoria is wanked more as a fighter. Charlemagne wasn't a miserable failure in every other front though.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is Excalibur stronger than Joyeuse Ordre?

Either way, the loner loser king probably gets conceptually beaten by the power of friendship winner king or something.

Blog Entries
    In extella charlemagne doesn’t have a prayer. The guy who writes saber in the mooncell is a bigger saber fan then I am. She is one of the strongest servants there is in extella land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I'd imagine Charlemagne (True) might have a chance since both Extella versions have NPs that work better with the other (or the combined version)
    However such a version has never been statted out etc so it would be even more pointless speculation that usual

Has anyone done Solomon vs Gilgamesh yet? Or Solomon vs Saber!Arturia w/ Avalon?
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

祖 Ancestor
    Solomon's got massive hype, but is pretty featless yo.

US Friend Code
    The biggest show of power we have from Solomon (well actually Goetia) needs thousands of years of prep time. Solomon's ability to nullify magecraft wouldn't do any good against GoB. I would imagine Gil wins but could see Solomon still taking it because of Gil's poor MR.

US Friend Code
    I mean, he won a Grail War with what it seems pretty effortlessly. So that does make him seem stronk.

In any case however, the biggest thing he has for offensive normally seems to be his summoning skills, the problem is outside of the Demon Pillars, we don't actually know much of what else he could summon. Though but sure if we assume he summons things on the level of the Demon Pillars, thats freaking strong. Now on to against Saber and Gil.

With Saber its tricksy, since while I do think Excalibur should be able to handle Demon Pillar level foes, from what was hinted in his Grail War, he beat her. Or at least of she was his wars Saber, which honestly is likely. And thinking about it I can see it. Like when Saber fought Gilles, one of things that made her wary about him despite him being a Caster against her Magic Resistance, was that his summoned monsters was able to get past it since it wasnt technically magic and thus was way more harder for her to deal with. So Solomon would be that times 10 to the least. Now Saber with Avalon? Now I'm unsure. Since honestly that is hard to deal with, for like almost everyone. Though but like that is giving Saber an advantage which she wouldn't normally have, like Solomon's 10 rings. So let's give him that to even the playing field. Still though I'm unsure, since while the rings sounds OP we haven't ever seen an example of it being in use, and against Saber, probably won't change it much.

Now onto Gil, hm. Now I can see a couple arguments. For one normally I see it as Gils win. Doesn't matter much on what he summons Gil can deal with it. Now heres the caveat. Unlike Gil, Solomon is totally ready to use his op Clairvoyance for an advantage and possibly build a strategy around that. Could that beat Gil, probably but that is relying on a lot of other factors that would be in a Vs like this anyway. So short answer, Gil wins
    Last edited by Iceblade44; January 11th, 2020 at 12:01 AM.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Now onto Gil, hm. Now I can see a couple arguments. For one normally I see it as Gils win. Doesn't matter much on what he summons Gil can deal with it. Now heres the caveat. Unlike Gil, Solomon is totally ready to use his op Clairvoyance for an advantage and possibly build a strategy around that. Could that beat Gil, probably but that is relying on a lot of other factors that would be in a Vs like this anyway. So short answer, Gil wins
    It should be noted that, while Solomon is perfectly capable of getting serious, even when he does, he hardly if ever gives it his all--or at least, he never goes 100% even when he does get serious.

When Gil gets serious, he pulls out fucking Ea.
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Altera almost definitely destroys him. She goes head to head with a whole fuckton of Servants and handily kicks all their arses in Extella. It's only when she meets Gil that she loses.
    Extella Altera is much more powerful than GO Altera. She can use the real Teardrop Photon Ray instead of her self-style copy, for one.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I mean its not like we have any info on his grail war other than he won. Don't know how that translates to assume he won super easily.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    If we're talking about Servant!Solomon, Gilgamesh wins. If we're talking about Solomon in the Grand Caster container - that is, Goetia -, then Goetia wins.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Solomon vs Gil should be which one can end Grail war faster.

Does Servant Solomon have all 10 rings? Because if he does he should win any fight against other Servants by default. He controls all human Magecraft, so he can just undo whatever ritual summoned his opponent.

US Friend Code
    Nope, as a Servant he doesn't get summoned with it. The only time he ever has all 10 other then he was alive was when he was about to Ars Nova

anywhere than here

Considering the ritual is adapted from planet defense stuff does it work?

Also even if that's the case he could still maybe get nuked or sniped.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Yuzuriha (Under Night) vs Moesashi (before Shimosa)
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Incomplete Third Magic... blah blah blah... mystery above level of humans... blah blah blah... Akashic Records etc

so people have been saying that the FSN servants have been severely outclassed in power by more recent servants.

thoughts on this? i personally disagree to an extreme extent.

and this is not even counting the new classes for those servants that FGO gave us