Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126

Thread: Servant Redesign Thread

  1. #1

    Servant Redesign Thread

    The Point: if you dont like what TM did with a character's design, describe how you would change it? if that character got genderbent, feel free to reverse it.


    on my end, i would like Siegfried's base design to be a better combo of his first 2 ascension. basically, the shoulder pads he has are way too big.

    also, i would give Celtic heroes more historically/regionally accurate clothing. Cu's fanclub has a good ammount of these examples.

  2. #2
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    30,415
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    reverse the genderbends
    that's all thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  3. #3
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    38,239
    US Friend Code
    642,386,982
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    reverse the genderbends
    that's all thanks

    Nuts to that

    saber is great
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Nuts to that

    saber is great

    i take it that you agree with You then and want to give Saber nuts?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    reverse the genderbends
    that's all thanks
    i am picturing a very oddly proportionate male raikou. poor man needs some surgery

  5. #5
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    38,239
    US Friend Code
    642,386,982
    Blog Entries
    11
    Bad puns

    words plays

    you and I will get along!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,346
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Give Jack some cloth.
    Give Sanzang some cloth.
    Give Shuten some cloth.
    Give Jalter Lily some cloth to cover her bra.
    Give Abigail proper witch cloth past her 1st outfit.


    Demiya's gold dust engraving is weird af I don't get it. It's disturbing. Also fix his lip and mouth.
    I don't care how, fix Chiyome.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  8. #8
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Altaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,877
    Delete Jack

  9. #9
    死徒 Dead Apostle King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    586
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    2
    Give Teach a cooler outfit for 1st and 2nd ascension, he doesn't look captain-like at all
    Leysritt needs more screentime and love



  10. #10
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,507
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    Fix Wu and Nezha

    Why does TM hate China

  11. #11
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,289
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    don't redesign

    deal with it

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  12. #12
    BORN TO REJOICE Walnut Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    WORLD IS A CHURCH
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    858
    Make the ancient characters look ancient. Make Darius look at least vaguely like some sort of Middle Eastern king. I wish this wasn't asking too much.
    Kill Em All 2004
    I am executor man
    410,757,864,530 DEAD APOSTLES

  13. #13
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48,843
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Fix Wu and Nezha

    Why does TM hate China
    GFL and AZL are our reverse colonization revenge
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  14. #14
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    29,061
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Wipe D-Meme from the face of the earth.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  15. #15
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pure Illusion
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,390
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Demiya's gold dust engraving is weird af I don't get it. It's disturbing.
    Not sure if you knew this already, but I'm pretty sure the gold dust is a reference to Kintsugi.

  16. #16
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,517
    JP Friend Code
    618,707,414
    Undo all the genderblends. Except maybe Artoria who I can live with.

    Less anime-ness. I like how Achilles looks, but you have to admit his design is damn ridiculous. I squealed a little inside when Chiron pinned him down by the scarf, punishing him for his dumb anime outfit. In Achilles' case the armor is fine, but get rid of the scarf and green hair.

    More armor all around. Proto Cu does this which is good, but in general too many characters who should have armor don't. Diarmuid, Hector, Astolfo, etc. I don't mind much if the armor's personalized, just make it culturally accurate.

    And more clothing all around for most GO original females and Nero.

  17. #17
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pure Illusion
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,390
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Undo all the genderblends. Except maybe Artoria who I can live with.

    Less anime-ness. I like how Achilles looks, but you have to admit his design is damn ridiculous. I squealed a little inside when Chiron pinned him down by the scarf, punishing him for his dumb anime outfit. In Achilles' case the armor is fine, but get rid of the scarf and green hair.

    More armor all around. Proto Cu does this which is good, but in general too many characters who should have armor don't. Diarmuid, Hector, Astolfo, etc. I don't mind much if the armor's personalized, just make it culturally accurate.

    And more clothing all around for most GO original females and Nero.
    I dunno'. For me a big part of the appeal of Fate is seeing myth and history figures mixed up in a blender with goofy anime tropes. Taking that away would make it a lot less fun IMO. Also Achilles is a cocky bastard who (in the version of the story Nasu went with) was 99% invulnerable except for a weakpoint hardly anybody knew about. It's totally in-character for him to wear a showy impractical outfit.

  18. #18
    XV. Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,543
    Blog Entries
    1
    Delet all the designs for servants I've made superior designs of in my head.

  19. #19
    世界が丸い限り! Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,519
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Delet all the designs for servants I've made superior designs of in my head.
    .
    Support JP (05/05/2018)
    Tell me if you want a Medb, Tsar or Achilles. Saber will be there forever, deal with it.


    ??? 1st Act = HALFU%
    OP is done tho

  20. #20
    死徒 Dead Apostle TheSeaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I dunno'. For me a big part of the appeal of Fate is seeing myth and history figures mixed up in a blender with goofy anime tropes. Taking that away would make it a lot less fun IMO. Also Achilles is a cocky bastard who (in the version of the story Nasu went with) was 99% invulnerable except for a weakpoint hardly anybody knew about. It's totally in-character for him to wear a showy impractical outfit.
    This. Let the politically correctness to the west. Im totally fine with Fate going mad with anime Goffyness

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •