Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rin's reasons for liking Shirou

US Friend Code
    There's only one thing needed for Rin's love.

Hard, cold cash. And lots of it
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    it's more that OP seems to think that Rin needs a six pack in a man above shit like a personality
    but I dunno maybe I'm the weird one
    I don’t think she needs a six pack, not at all, I was more wondering if she would like shirou even if he didn’t have one (as it’s sort of one of the things that come to mind when I think of shirou) I think personally is more important- I was wondering if you guys thought she would say the same. Did that make sense? Sorry if it’s confusing lol.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Sounds to me like the one most interested in Shirou's abs is you not Rin tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Sounds to me like the one most interested in Shirou's abs is you not Rin tbh.
    looking back- maybe you’re right lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatesshadow View Post
    I don’t think she needs a six pack
    She does... on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    She does... on her?
    I don’t think she needs one on a guy is what I meant oops. But she doesn’t need one herself, either.

Blog Entries
    She does if she wants to defend against getting manhandled by Hercules

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    yeah... about that part....
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    yeah... about that part....
    She survived being crushed by reinforcing her abs, so I'd say that was time in the gym well spent.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    yeah with gems...
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    That's the reinforcing
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Reinforcing her abs with gems is shoving rock hard things into her stomach. Shirou did that to, it worked out pretty...

*shot*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Rin wouldn't act on that crush because, even in the unlikely event that she acknowledged it to herself, she'd be all "nope, magecraft comes first" until it was too late. There's also the issue of not wanting to butt in when Sakura was finally trying to form a relationship with another human being (that wasn't Shinji).
    I'll maybe give you the second point, but the first point is invalidated when she regularly, even now, goes shopping with Ayako frequently.
    Sure, she upped the standoffishness when she got into high school(since we know she and Issey had a pretty boisterous time together in middle school), but she very much breaks that rule about getting attached to people.
    That is why I think people kinda use her attachment to the magus creed she built inside her head and roll with it without reading into context.

I could also argue the second point, but let's keep the conversation on Rin here.

My point being, is that the high jump is given a lot of value, but for all intents and purposes, it was the two weeks of the war that they really started to get to know each other.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's a different level of intimacy involved in occasionally shopping with someone vs outright dating them IMO, the latter is a lot harder to hide that you're a secret wizard

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    There's a different level of intimacy involved in occasionally shopping with someone vs outright dating them IMO, the latter is a lot harder to hide that you're a secret wizard
    True, just noting that despite her attempting to carry that standoffishness, she is pretty loose in a lot of places. She literally blurts out while walking to school with Sakura and Shiro "man, faking this school thing is hard".
    If Ayako was of the more curious sort, since it's notes Rin let's her guard down and shows her true self around her, then it's very likely her secret would have been spilled ages ago.

For that matter I am kinda surprised she has kept the secret for this long. If that Kaliedostick escapade from elementary school they referenced in Hollow is canon, then it's even more surprising.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    There's a different level of intimacy involved in occasionally shopping with someone vs outright dating them
    Wait, occasionally shopping with someone isn't dating? You mean I've actually never had a girlfriend??

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Wait, occasionally shopping with someone isn't dating? You mean I've actually never had a girlfriend??
    Forgetting about Jill so quickly, you monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    True, just noting that despite her attempting to carry that standoffishness, she is pretty loose in a lot of places. She literally blurts out while walking to school with Sakura and Shiro "man, faking this school thing is hard".
    If Ayako was of the more curious sort, since it's notes Rin let's her guard down and shows her true self around her, then it's very likely her secret would have been spilled ages ago.

For that matter I am kinda surprised she has kept the secret for this long. If that Kaliedostick escapade from elementary school they referenced in Hollow is canon, then it's even more surprising.
    I thought Rin there transformed into the goth loli outfit before going out on stage and all?

Actually I'm kind of surprised she wanted to sing so badly. Or was that the Kaleidostick's fault?

Speaking of the Kaleidostick escapade, I kind of wish we got to hear more about Rin's network of friends from back then more.