Thread: Fate / Another pc pvp game; do you all play this?

Fate / Another pc pvp game; do you all play this?

The custom game which originated on warcraft 3 and is now playable via dota 2, fate / another. [free as dota 2 is free.]

is it played here? 7v7 battle royale with the servants as your player-controlled character.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQk...X5yD-mw/videos

Seibah has a few videos here (although old) they do a good job of demonstrating what the game is like.

(Theres a public discord here(https://discord.gg/8QYdtF) for people looking for games / playing fate another.

There's a wiki here:

http://fa-d2.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Another_Dota2_Wikia

that describes most servants and how to play them. The reason I say most is that there's not any write ups for the newer apocrypha/ extra servants and

Theres currently only a few times to play games as the community is rather dispersed timezone wise. Late Nights/ Early morning in the US, midday in the EU.

would be neat to get more people playing this for more games in general.
    Last edited by KiraWins; June 6th, 2018 at 05:44 AM.

When my parents get home and my gf is over

Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Heh new Fate Extella has multiplayer battle arena

But this looks cool

Shame, I delete my Dota
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I played the version on Dota 2 few times. It is really weird and the game doesn't really tell how do we play it and what's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I played the version on Dota 2 few times. It is really weird and the game doesn't really tell how do we play it and what's important.
    I made a vid to cover some of the basics.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/260730898

I could make another one to cover specific things but even Seibah has a tutorial vid on his channel above and the in-game client links directly to a tutorial video. Granted, beyond that its mostly learning characters and getting adjusted to the additional hotkeys and settings.

Spoiler:

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I've played it a lot with the Llama & his mates, wherever he's gone, that madman.

It annoyed the fuck out of me because randomly in the middle of battle there would be one fucker who'd just up and Command Seal their way out of danger, over and over. Waste all my abilities getting them down to 2hp? Who cares! With one Command Seal hotkey, they're back at full HP, and with another, all their abilities are off cooldown and ready to be reused! Completely broke the game, those.

Really fun game, but I dunno if I'd reinstall fucking Dota to play it again.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Wait, you are the developer?
    It certainly looks more polished from the last time I play (that's like, a year ago), it has FGO icon and everything.
    Somehow I don't know a Blink Dagger exist and yeah as a noob I mostly fucked up with which item is important and what Skill should I built.
    Actually, that sounds exactly the same as newbie entering any MOBA in general.

I might try it out again once I get home, but that's like a week per month.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    It certainly looks more polished from the last time I play (that's like, a year ago), it has FGO icon and everything.
    Somehow I don't know a Blink Dagger exist and yeah as a noob I mostly fucked up with which item is important and what Skill should I built.
    Actually, that sounds exactly the same as newbie entering any MOBA in general.

I might try it out again once I get home, but that's like a week per month.
    Don't worry, the first time I play Dota, I use Zeus and kill most enemy heroes with his regular hits, not skills. Yes I bought crit strike items on him
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Nah not dev just someone who plays it and wouldnt mind the community getting larger.

and Yeah, its definitely a bit more refined since a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It annoyed the fuck out of me because randomly in the middle of battle there would be one fucker who'd just up and Command Seal their way out of danger, over and over. Waste all my abilities getting them down to 2hp? Who cares! With one Command Seal hotkey, they're back at full HP, and with another, all their abilities are off cooldown and ready to be reused! Completely broke the game, those.
    when you q seal, you can spend mana to seal for 20 seconds. after that 20 seconds i believe all your seals go on cd for 30 seconds ( might be longer. ) either way, you can seal as well and if a foe uses this CC him quick enough to kill him before he can seal or back off until they're on cooldown. They definitely are difficult to deal with especially from really high skill players but just have to improve at those tactics to counter it.
    Last edited by KiraWins; June 5th, 2018 at 09:21 AM.

Spoiler:

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, I just don't like that they're an actual mechanic. The items are bad enough already (lol stun lol 600 damage + def down lol all sorts of shit), the addition of a HEAL TO FULL IMMEDIATELY or USE ALL ABILITIES AGAIN is just shitty.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    I used to play it cuz I see Tamamo. But right now console and gacha games ate all of my free time.