Page 152 of 209 FirstFirst ... 52102142147150151152153154157162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I mean, to an extent yeah, but what episode has what content would have been decided by the higher-ups so that individual episode production doesn't overlap or clash. I would imagine they told Higashide "okay your job is to write from the Gorgon fight to Kingu being stabbed." And he could have done that better for sure, but to make one episode cover that much probably wasn't on him.
    That job is called series composition and Babylonia is notorious for being a rare anime that doesn't credit the person in charge of that. This is really bizarre because the series composition guy is basically the writer in charge of the entire writer team and here we have no indication of who that is. But then again, considering this anime's composition involved 3 or 4 recaps, they could be hiding the brain behind that for their own internet safety.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    yeah I found it strange that the anime doesn't have a main writer. Episode writer is normal but main writer is no where credited and I have been wondering if they just let the writer write without knowing what the other writer has written

hence a lot of contradicts

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Don't Lostbelts (and I think EoR) also hide the main writer in charge of writing those chapters for the game, with Uro's China chapter being the only exception?. Probably same policy is being applied here. Not much foresight though in still crediting individual episode writers, then. Because as seen here (and the episode where they recruited Quetz), the internet rage will instead go to whoever is in charge of episodes that feel wrong.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Are we on a break next week?

R U S H I N G
    cutting kingu's talk with solomon was shit, it better appear in the next episode. funny how all the plot-important stuff gets cut yet all the ishtar scenes stay in.

JP Friend Code
    The pacing is way too fast this episode but I'm glad the mama is finally here. As long as they don't rush the upcoming Ushi stuffs then I'm ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    also i like Tiamat's new bdsm outfit more than her old one
    The old one is literally just some chains so I welcome the change.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Are we on a break next week?
    I believe so?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    1. Can someone post a side by side comparison of her new and old outfit?

2. After properly digesting the episode my final opinion- the individual scenes in the episode were good but they were mashed together so the impact lacked. Ana vs Medusa, Merlin's death, the revelation for Siduri and the 'non-hostile Lahmu' being the prime examples, you can almost feel the impact but then its gone, this should have been two episodes. Interestingly enough, the one thing that kept its impact were the Lahmus, they were creepy as shit and every scene involving them physically made me cringe in discomfort, especially the fucking laughter

US Friend Code
    I did like how everything went to shit so quickly that none of the characters really had time to process what was going on before the Lahmu were suddenly slaughtering everyone. And Fujimaru's concern for Siduri was good too.

Should have just made the Gorgon fight longer and saved Eridu for next episode.

US Friend Code
    216447546 Shadow
    I'm impressed with how the Lahmu were handled. I was a little afraid they were going to go full Dark Young on them but glad that didn't happen.
    Friend ID: 216,447,546
    NA Support List

Blog Entries
    Also Ana this ep in several shoots looked very Illya which gave me unexpected punch
    not sure if intentional but

This episode felt really rush but the Lahmus were so creepy
    I liked the adition of the other two gorgon sisters and the HA callback to the scene where Gorgon eat them
    Btw, can't remember but did we have before outright confirmation that Ana was wielding Harpe instead of just being heavily hinted but never told?
    Because Merlin said that was Harpe (finally someone did...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I always imagined him being beefier.
    Same, but I imagine he'll get beefier the more people fight him (and the tail more fluffy too of course, that's very important hahaha)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    uh
    I am the only one who like this fast pace then...
    It feels the same when I was panic as the chaos tide kept advancing each node. The feeling of emergency is real

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Oh. I definitely like it, too. Same reason as well of conveying the "oh shit, everything's going to hell and it's pure chaos" with no time for our heroes to breathe. I would've just liked more time for Gorgon fight, Ana's sacrifice and Merlin's death. But other than that, yeah I liked the episode actually. I just kept my opinions to myself because I'm a filthy secondary and don't want to start shit by disagreeing with people. I am afraid after what happened when I got too into defending the recruit Quetz episode
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    1. Can someone post a side by side comparison of her new and old outfit?
    We did not see the full design but if you look at her legs you can spot the change. Ingame it's literally just chains around her legs while this design looks similar to the "cuffs" on her hands.

JP Friend Code
    Other than how fast they had Ana's moment fly by and not really detailing how mad Kingu was at Gorgon dying so early that his SG changed to Avenger this episode was pretty great.

From the madness of the Lahmu to the entire ordeal with Siduri to Ishtar, Quetz and even Kingu being disgusted with their actions, it was all handled with the proper sense of urgency of everything going to shit that it had me on edge- even though I know how things play out. Merlin dying being an afterthought is pretty much exactly what happened in the game (beyond them omitting Gil's comment on it) so them never having a chance to react properly to it due to the world around them going up in flames is quite accurate imo.

That said they have 6 episodes for the remaining 4 or so chapters of the story which is kinda questionable.

Blog Entries
    she gets soft-and-snuggly-looking black clothing bindings with very fancy decorative belts instead of armbinder and legbinder
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do they even need to rush this much? I don't think there's so much content for the next 6 episodes that it wouldn't allow them to take their time with this one.

Really surprised they rushed the first half so much actually. Merlin's death should be THE impactful scene of the episode, with the goofy uber-powerful character suddenly dying out of nowhere and announcing an enemy with multiple titles you've never heard of before. If it were me, I would've intersected the scenes of the blackening ocean and of the carnage on the coast with Merlin's last words and disappearance.
    Showing Lahmus talking regularly on the same episode also seems like a mistake to me, downplays the weirdness of it if you don't spend a lot of time with their incomprehensible blabbering first.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Beast IV looks weird as fuck. Is it supposed to be a fluffy greyhound or something? I really thought they would go for a more hyena or wolf-like look.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    she gets soft-and-snuggly-looking black clothing bindings with very fancy decorative belts instead of armbinder and legbinder
    Spoiler:

That also means her fashion taste improved since last time we saw her, as the whole seal is by her own will lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Also Beast IV looks weird as fuck. Is it supposed to be a fluffy greyhound or something? I really thought they would go for a more hyena or wolf-like look.
    It looks like some legendary pokemon tbh lol

Blog Entries
    he looks like a horse which is just wrong
    all they had to do is this idk what they were thinking