Page 129 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139179 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    He did not. It was Jaguarmura who said it, then Ishtar came in saying good idea imma throw this dude from above and MC literally "huh???" like 3 times b4 screaming damn u Ishtarrrrr while falling down. MC chose to jump from the top of the pyramid, not the sky.
    I'm re-reading that part, Jaguar says Quetz wants to see men's courage which Ishtar agrees, and then you get the choice to decide if it is courage or altitude. It is then they pick him up to the sky. So he decides to jump, but not at that height.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    anyway, the nico rating for the first cour is done
    literally nothing can save that dive jump
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I'm re-reading that part, Jaguar says Quetz wants to see men's courage which Ishtar agrees, and then you get the choice to decide if it is courage or altitude. It is then they pick him up to the sky. So he decides to jump, but not at that height.
    Yes, and that's what I've been saying. By making it his idea and him asking to ride the niceboat, they created an inconsistency that is part of Ishtar's characterization as a selfish goddess who would claim ownership of anything on her ship. This means they will ignore that scene I posted later on in favor of waifuism, unless they're dumb enough to keep it somehow. An unnecessary change in a failed attempt to make MC more interesting.

Blog Entries
    Yes, and that's what I've been saying. By making it his idea and him asking to ride the niceboat, they created an inconsistency that is part of Ishtar's characterization as a selfish goddess who would claim ownership of anything on her ship. This means they will ignore that scene I posted later on in favor of waifuism, unless they're dumb enough to keep it somehow. An unnecessary change in a failed attempt to make MC more interesting.
    I agree with you in that case. Like I've said before, Kodachi is trying too hard.

At the end, Ritsuka's best moment in the anime was his "seducing" Jaguarman...
    The jump was really close, it's literally just 30s away from being okay to a complete disaster

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    anyway, the nico rating for the first cour is done
    literally nothing can save that dive jump
    Spoiler:

The bungling of the plancha aside I didn't think 11 was much different from the rest of the episodes. Not sure it warrants a 20 point drop in viewer approval.
    The first Jaguar Man episode is probably still my least favorite. That was what, 4?

- - - Updated - - -

At the end, Ritsuka's best moment in the anime was his "seducing" Jaguarman...
    The jump was really close, it's literally just 30s away from being okay to a complete disaster
    Nah the Ushi roof scene was great.

Ushi roof scene is cute too and yeah, that was episode 4
    In my opinion, episode 11 was great but that part dragged all of my impression down

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Well Ushi will obviously be back in the second cour to cash in that promised mindbreaking so since they expanded on their friendship I wonder how he'll react to seeing hee

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    You see, Anime Fujimaru wants to do a no CS run, which is why he's not using it.
    That bastard, he really is One Of Us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    That's why I posted it. To point out that by attempting to make MC more serious and give more character to him, they changed a series of event in the process, and the change so far caused more mixing reactions than it needed, so it's a worthless change that should not have been made.
    It's just like when Jaguarman come out for the first time. They try to make it serious, but it end up mix the mood and confusing people should they laugh or not. Last week episode make me appreciate Jaguarman presence, unlike when she first came out
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    It's just like when Jaguarman come out for the first time. They try to make it serious, but it end up mix the mood and confusing people should they laugh or not. Last week episode make me appreciate Jaguarman presence, unlike when she first came out
    for Jaguarman's case I think it's the same as game.

I laughed because I know who Jaguar is. but it will be confusing for new players.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I feel about Jaguarman like I feel about the Cautious Hero anime. Its not really all that funny on paper (or phone screen kek), but the wacky animation and voice acting carry it. Esp this ep Jaguarman had some hilarious visual jokes after the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The bungling of the plancha aside I didn't think 11 was much different from the rest of the episodes. Not sure it warrants a 20 point drop in viewer approval.

its just reactionary voting. The good stuff is insignificant if something makes you rattled enough. You gotta punish the episode by rating it the lowest possible rating. There was a scene that made some people mad enough to send death threats, after all.
    Last edited by weeblord; December 16th, 2019 at 03:13 AM.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    That bastard, he really is One Of Us.
    Can‘t be. He used a CS in london. Camelot would be more understandable.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

honestly, considering CS recover one stroke per day, it makes me wondering why didn't he use one each day
    Do they though? Its a gameplay mechanic but has it ever been stated in the story? The way he’s saving them and the scene in ep 1 during the status report after the Ratshidt where he checks em and is like ”yeah no prob da vnci i got them properly no worries there” makes me think the idea at least for anime is 3 command spells per Rayshift. Might just be readng too much into it though.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Or because Camelot happened and ofc he used all CS, fuck grail-buffed Gawain and the rest of the knights gimmicks.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Can‘t be. He used a CS in london. Camelot would be more understandable.
    He's setting his sights lower after London. He wants to try to not use CS throughout 1 Singularity.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    It's not a crime to "try too hard" and it wouldn't be a problem if the kusoge had a characterization for Gudao that can be followed. Stop being reactionaries worshipping a gambling simulator as perfect, and deal with the fact that the problem is in the source.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Calm down

I gotta say I quite like Quetz the character but god I just despise the tonal bait and switch regarding her circumstances in babylonia.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    It's not a crime to "try too hard" and it wouldn't be a problem if the kusoge had a characterization for Gudao that can be followed. Stop being reactionaries worshipping a gambling simulator as perfect, and deal with the fact that the problem is in the source.
    Nobody has said the game was perfect. Stop making shit up.