Page 164 of 177 FirstFirst ... 64114154159162163164165166169174 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3533

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia

  1. #3261
    死徒 Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    733
    More impressed Siduri was able to hold onto her individuality after turning. Sasuga, Gil's onee-san.

  2. #3262
    An image of Gil got turned into a (gold) lahmu with nothing else inside changed just popped in my head

  3. #3263
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    An image of Gil got turned into a (gold) lahmu with nothing else inside changed just popped in my head
    It would certainly suit his gaudy self. Though corruption like Ushi's would likely have broken even him

    - - - Updated - - -

    So next episode will definitely be the femme fatale fight, though I don't see that taking a whole episode, refresh my memory- aside from Gil setting up defenses what's likely to take up the rest of the episode? I remember our various attempts at stalling and some of the fights, but I can't remember when exactly they happen.

    Also I saw an anime only wonder why Tiamat seems so mindless which is...ironic to say the least

  4. #3264
    死徒 Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    It would certainly suit his gaudy self. Though corruption like Ushi's would likely have broken even him - - - Updated - - - So next episode will definitely be the femme fatale fight, though I don't see that taking a whole episode, refresh my memory- aside from Gil setting up defenses what's likely to take up the rest of the episode? I remember our various attempts at stalling and some of the fights, but I can't remember when exactly they happen. Also I saw an anime only wonder why Tiamat seems so mindless which is...ironic to say the least
    Femme Fatale fight
    Femme Fatale gets destroyed and Tiamat (true) revives.
    Hype stuff from Quetz and Ishtar Cast returns to Uruk and maps out a plan to deal with her. Cue Ereshkigal. We also learn Ishtar lost the bull.
    Then final conversations. Gil talks with kingu. Tells the party about how he knew everything would go to shit all along, and about singularities.
    Next morning and the final battle with Quetz vs Tiamat all the way through the underworld.

    Don't think I missed anything but unless they skip like crazy, I don't see it ending past learning Ishtar lost Googie. I'm also starting to wonder how they can stretch the Tiamat fight for 4 episodes. It really wasn't that long in terms of content. Tiamat also doesn't fight much, she tanks. At least until she's a fully mobile dragon in the underworld. How are they going to make this look interesting?

  5. #3265
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,971
    Well there's still the second Ushi fight, Quetz' gambit and the cutting of the wings

    - - - Updated - - -

    Though admittedly till the final battle with Tiamat there isn't a lot of meaningful battles. Plus it's the end of the world, so I think they can work decently with it, especially since Tiamat still has her Lahmu's to fight for her

  6. #3266
    全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,585
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Femme Fatale fight
    Femme Fatale gets destroyed and Tiamat (true) revives.
    Hype stuff from Quetz and Ishtar Cast returns to Uruk and maps out a plan to deal with her. Cue Ereshkigal. We also learn Ishtar lost the bull.
    Then final conversations. Gil talks with kingu. Tells the party about how he knew everything would go to shit all along, and about singularities.
    Next morning and the final battle with Quetz vs Tiamat all the way through the underworld.

    Don't think I missed anything but unless they skip like crazy, I don't see it ending past learning Ishtar lost Googie. I'm also starting to wonder how they can stretch the Tiamat fight for 4 episodes. It really wasn't that long in terms of content. Tiamat also doesn't fight much, she tanks. At least until she's a fully mobile dragon in the underworld. How are they going to make this look interesting?
    Battle damage as the party struggles. Doesn't Ritsuka get necrosis from overtaxing his circuits? Just show everything to keep it tense.

  7. #3267
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,832
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    How are they going to make this look interesting?
    We fight 2 Lahmus with her and her singing causes all sort of debuffs on both sides so I think they can show it with the Lahmus getting confused and us feeling the song. Then we go for the head and she explodes in the most anti-climatic end of a villain ever, which will make viewers lower their guard for a moment. Then show the kaiju awakening.

    Would be even more interesting and impressive if they manage to show how her self-seal damages her, especially the kaiju mode. Because loosing 50% HP per turn (90% when she goes on land) is freaking hurt and just her screaming won't really do the trick. Perhaps show how it cracks her body or blood vein popping or w/e, they had the concept art for the wound caused by Marduk cracking her body in the mats so that can work too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Well there's still the second Ushi fight, Quetz' gambit and the cutting of the wings

    - - - Updated - - -

    Though admittedly till the final battle with Tiamat there isn't a lot of meaningful battles. Plus it's the end of the world, so I think they can work decently with it, especially since Tiamat still has her Lahmu's to fight for her
    There are 3 skills that she uses ingame that are: Eye of the Dark Star, Eye of the Blue Star and Eye of the Red Star where it gives her NP gauge and some debuffs on normal attacks, can probably turn those into some eye beams.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  8. #3268
    https://anime.fate-go.jp/ep7-tv/story/?story=17
    I wonder if they will remove the "useless goddess tablet" scene

  9. #3269
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,832
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Huh, so Fujimaru is going to use a CS to boost Ishtar. Wonder what that's for. Fighting Femme Fatale shouldn't be that hard to the point of needing a CS.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  10. #3270
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,092
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Mana transfer, probably. No dolphin for Guda.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  11. #3271
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    https://anime.fate-go.jp/ep7-tv/story/?story=17
    I wonder if they will remove the "useless goddess tablet" scene
    I kind of doubt they will, considering they've already put set up for the scene.

    Part of me is hoping they'll reference fate strange fake when that scene comes. But considering they didn't even mention Fuuma, Amakasu, Tomorrow and Ibaraki's fates outside the ed I'm admittedly doubtful

  12. #3272
    Yeah I think so too since Ishtar did ask if Fujimaru and Mashu saw Gugalanna back in episode 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuCsl_Kjbw
    Tell me is out
    Last edited by noname14; February 13th, 2020 at 11:21 AM.

  13. #3273
    リビングデッド Living Dead Lelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    JP Friend Code
    825,571,487
    "Tell me" is really beautiful.
    Milet has done wonders for Babylonia's EDs

  14. #3274
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,119
    rewatching latest episode on nico2, as expected there are bunch of comments say they want to review Tiamat.
    Family Mo-san

  15. #3275
    Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,434
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:


    DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

  16. #3276
    リビングデッド Living Dead Lelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    JP Friend Code
    825,571,487
    The confrontation with Tiamat looks sick.I'm a bit hyped for all those horrified faces

  17. #3277
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,832
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    rewatching latest episode on nico2, as expected there are bunch of comments say they want to review Tiamat.
    I'd like to do it too, but it's gonna be tough when she turns kaiju.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  18. #3278
    but kaiju tiamom is the objectively hotter one

  19. #3279
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,832
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Unless you can turn giant, very hard to review thoroughly.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  20. #3280
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    327
    JP Friend Code
    595,045,993


    Now that's bad CG.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •