Page 116 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1666106111114115116117118121126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    In HA, in Medusa's flashbacks Poseiden was friends with the Gorgons.
    IIRC, the Pegasus was a gift right? Instead of being the child chopped from her head, since they mentioned her using it to do errands. But isn't it also that weird bit where mythological heroic spirits have weird alternate interpretations that can coalesce into one, like how different versions of the myths enable them to have multiple classes, skills, or NPs?

Chrysaor should get fitted in sometime as another NP for her, but how would they do it, I wonder.

As for the rape part, eh, Nasu will do as he will. However, if he still wants to have Medusa have the same anti-hero vibe, than he should consider how those changes will affect her motivations and the character itself.
    Like, in Hollow, if I am remembering the scene where she talks to Avenger right, she used to like humans, so he might want to nail down clearly what went down, and Athena/the curse/whatever, because things are getting kinda wonky.
    Were the Gorgons ostracized or were they idols? Were the Greeks starved tyrannical lolicons, or dudes who just wanted to hang with cute girls and got beatdowns from ol'Dusa?
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; December 4th, 2019 at 09:09 PM.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Athena being jealous of Medusa and cursing her was the first version I heard of, and made pretty clearly the one they went with in HA. Poseidon temple rape is one I hear all the time though so I guess that one's generally more well-known.
    Last edited by Bobin; December 4th, 2019 at 09:03 PM.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    IIRC, the Pegasus was a gift right? Instead of being the child chopped from her head, since they mentioned her using it to do errands. But isn't it also that weird bit where mythological heroic spirits have weird alternate interpretations that can coalesce into one, like how different versions of the myths enable them to have multiple classes, skills, or NPs?

Chrysaor should get fitted in sometime as another NP for her, but how would they do it, I wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgon CE
    The monster was killed by a hero.The fearsome Gorgon--- Rather, the existence that had rampaged as the monster Gorgon had killed many humans, but finally, she has met her end.
    The monster's corpse was made use of by both men and gods alike. The lethal poison from her veins was made into elixirs that could revive the dead. Her blood that was spilt in the desert turned into poisonous snakes. Her head became a peerless weapon. Her hair would chase away an army if waved thrice, was what was told to the great hero Heracles. Afterwards, the Conqueror-King Iskandar was said to have an image of the Gorgon embossed on his insignia. The monster's carcass was an unparalleled force, and would be treated as various symbols for a long time to come.
    Then, what is the mystery of the two bodies that were born from the spilled blood which poured forth from the wound made by the hero Perseus's strike? Pegasus. Chrȳsāōr. As the legends say, are they a gift from Poseidon?
    Or perhaps. The last wishes of the monster, rejecting the theft that had befallen her corpse.
    HA says gift but FGO being iffy on it with the inclusion of Chrysaor that makes me think they have plans for a Medusaface in the future with rest of the story to tell.

As for the rape part, eh, Nasu will do as he will. However, if he still wants to have Medusa have the same anti-hero vibe, than he should consider how those changes will affect her motivations and the character itself.
    Spoiler:
    One of the newer servant entries in FGO makes me think not since it'd be redundant.
    Like, in Hollow, if I am remembering the scene where she talks to Avenger right, she used to like humans, so he might want to nail down clearly what went down, and Athena/the curse/whatever, because things are getting kinda wonky.
    Were the Gorgons ostracized or were they idols? Were the Greeks starved tyrannical dudes who just wanted to hang with cute girls and got beatdowns from 'Dusa?
    The apparent differences between the Greek gods needing the golden apples to remain youthful and the Gorgon sisters being immortal and eternal existences suggests to me there's more to Athena's jealously but that's just my personal headcanon reading into it.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post

I always took the Pegasus coming out as Gorgon eating Pegasus when Medusa turned into Gorgon and now it's coming back out on her death.
    Chrysor on the other hand is more interesting. Medusa is supposed to be a earth/mother goddesses. Monsters sprout of them all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors

Holy fucking shit, that smile

US Friend Code
    What was that purple mist coming out of Quetz's mouth? Does she have some poison skill?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She has bacteria, that we know for sure.

But as for actual poison, her Good God's Wisdom is an advanced god version of Imperial Priviledge, so poison may be among her options.

And there's precedent for her using it as a threat in her mats:
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post

I’ll replace the blood in your entire body with a “deathly poison that goes hand in hand with the most extreme pain in this world", and furthermore, continuously bathe solar winds on your body until it becomes only bones; after that, I’ll affix your soul to them so that you’ll live as a skeleton as well, before making you do ten thousand years worth of labouring underground in the underworld!

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Holy fucking shit, that smile
    Best smile

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    What was that purple mist coming out of Quetz's mouth? Does she have some poison skill?
    Well, she technically is a giant serpent, so I guess it would have some poison

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Finally watched episode 9 this morning. Was pretty amusing seeing Ishtar's dere-dere side showing. I can definitely see the Rin in her. Though I can't help but feel that scene of Ritsuka buying her off with gems probably spawned like a million doujins about what... other things she'd be willing to do to get her hands on them. Also, was anyone else a little weirded out when da Vinci said something like (paraphrasing from memory) "I've never heard of any legends of Gorgon giving birth to magical beasts"? I feel like Pegasus and Chrysaor would probably disagree with that...

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, was anyone else a little weirded out when da Vinci said something like (paraphrasing from memory) "I've never heard of any legends of Gorgon giving birth to magical beasts"? I feel like Pegasus and Chrysaor would probably disagree with that...
    Da Vinci was talking about the mass produced demonic beasts you see which are Tiamat's children like Merlin told you back in ep 4 or so, so Gorgon giving birth to Tiamat children is weird. This allowed them to deduce that she obtained Tiamat's authority from the grail to do that.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Da Vinci was talking about the mass produced demonic beasts you see which are Tiamat's children like Merlin told you back in ep 4 or so, so Gorgon giving birth to Tiamat children is weird. This allowed them to deduce that she obtained Tiamat's authority from the grail to do that.
    That's what I figured from context. It was worded weirdly though.

It's México time?

Yup

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    That was amazing, I've never laughed this much in Fate, ever.

That slight Ana vs Taiga was so hype too.

Eresh continues to be adorable in all the right ways.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Fujimaru Ritsuka pulling that Harem Protagonist rank EX skill of his to work to seduce Taiga Jaguarman Warrior into joining was fucking amazing
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Okay so that fuckibg fever dream of a scene with Taiga is in the anime but I can't have Gil get inexplicably punted by Spriggans? HACKS, I CALL FUCKING HACKS!!!!!Also this whole episode killed me, LMAO, DEFINITELY REMATCHING

- - - Updated - - -

They should have had Ritsuka be this fucking hilarious all through the anime

US Friend Code
    "Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill."

Fantastic episode. Jaguarman was much funnier here than episode 5, Quetz's theme was a headbopper, Ishtar had great faces, Ana a cute.

Ana just really wanted to murder Taiga huh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    "Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill."

Fantastic episode. Jaguarman was much funnier here than episode 5, Quetz's theme was a headbopper, Ishtar had great faces, Ana a cute.
    It helps that this episode barely tries to set up a serious and intense situation, at least during her antics so she feels less out of place

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    And people say Gudao has no Charisma.

This episode split my sides, aside from the dumb parts like the LOL DIE WHEN KILL reference. It's also undeniably different from the ostensible dark tone of humanity's last stand, when people are just being conscripted into the army of memes instead of dying horribly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3