Page 77 of 209 FirstFirst ... 27677275767778798287127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    just wanna tell you I don't have problem with all these haters.

but it's kinda of annoying to see hate comments on video (official anime stream) and hate arts at nico2. well thanks to block system, I don't have to see them.
    You don’t have a problem but every time some new Fate thing comes out you’re always posting about them on the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

if it wasn't for the weird faces I would prefer Babylonia's look and animation over anything Ufo did. later Ufo has the exact same problem with faces so it's about equal for me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Either the faces are getting better or im getting used to them cause they dont bother me anymore

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Either the faces are getting better or im getting used to them cause they dont bother me anymore
    The first episode was corrected by Takase so they look exactly the same as the designs, He is still Chief AD but every other AD have a style so they differ a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    if it wasn't for the weird faces I would prefer Babylonia's look and animation over anything Ufo did. later Ufo has the exact same problem with faces so it's about equal for me.
    Sudo imo is the best at doing Takeuchi style and still look pretty good but it look like Camelot will probably be the best.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I'm immune to the quirks of Taekuchi style, as long as the anatomy and animation remains good I'm Gucci

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I just love how soft everything looks. Camelot looks more distinct but the edges of everything are too sharp for my tastes

- - - Updated - - -

On an unrelated tangent, the more episodes go by, the more impressed I am by the production. The more impressed I get the more I can't help but be sad Gudako will never get animated

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Clearly I have a problem now that you share it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You don’t have a problem but every time some new Fate thing comes out you’re always posting about them on the forum?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    On an unrelated tangent, the more episodes go by, the more impressed I am by the production. The more impressed I get the more I can't help but be sad Gudako will never get animated
    I dont care about either guda one bit but knowing that my fave servants will never move like this does make me a bit sad. Babylonia doesnt feature too many of my top lads and lasses.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    I'm loving Babylonia so far as well, but If I were to find something I really dislike about it, it's the lack of shadow Servants.

Why are they not there? They don't even need to be voiced, just show them do some awesome shit and disappear.

When Mashu deployed her shield in episode 3 and that ended up being magic Skype, I visibly pouted at the screen.

US Friend Code
    Maybe it would clutter fights too much, or maybe there wouldn't be a way to explain them without being awkward. Personally speaking it doesn't bother me, but I can sympathize with wanting to see favorite characters getting cool animated scenes.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post

they should animate Shimosa Gudako, that girl is pretty hardcore.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Maybe it would clutter fights too much, or maybe there wouldn't be a way to explain them without being awkward. Personally speaking it doesn't bother me, but I can sympathize with wanting to see favorite characters getting cool animated scenes.
    Even better, have the generic gorilla monster sprite animated.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    I'm loving Babylonia so far as well, but If I were to find something I really dislike about it, it's the lack of shadow Servants.

Why are they not there? They don't even need to be voiced, just show them do some awesome shit and disappear.

When Mashu deployed her shield in episode 3 and that ended up being magic Skype, I visibly pouted at the screen.
    because shadow servants have always been stupid

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I'm shadow
    The true self
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Actually it's for the best because if Ritsuka was summoning shadow servants in this then they'd get compared to Stands and we'd have an endless flood of "funny" Jojo jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    they should animate Shimosa Gudako, that girl is pretty hardcore.
    I kind of doubt that if any of the remnants got animated it would be the manga adaptations rather than them just doing their own thing like they did with Camelot and Babylonia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post

With how detailed the animation for the fights is, adding more servants to the menu when shadow servants are only a proper thing in Shimosa would be exhausting.

- - - Updated - - -

Uwaaa! What would I even ask!?!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Don't really know much about the etiquette on Reddit in regard to AMA's, but I can think of a few questions to ask.

It's a single post for all questions, right?
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

Yes

Cloverworks are trying pretty aggressively advertise themselves to english speaking audiences lately. I like that.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Lmao someone believe that Ishtar is softhearted, kicking ana then grab her chain so she won't go fly through the roof (lol, it's Ana who bind Ishtar's arm so she won't fly through the roof but they mistake it as Ishtar's "kindness") and chained Mash so she won't stay in her way, but forget that Ishtar almost blow up Ana.

Regret that i don't screenshot that, because the poster deleted it
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet