Page 98 of 209 FirstFirst ... 48889396979899100103108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Ana's chain run looked kind of awkward, like she was going too slow for it to work.
    Tbh this entire ep is very low priority, production wise. Ushis part was admittedly great but most of it is pretty bland and flat. Less character animation, less ambitious direction, very safe and easy all around

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Ishtar remains a joy, very refreshingly energetic and dynamic.

Gudao actually knowing who the hell a Servant is for once and showing the impact the past has on the present in good shit; him fluting was cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Ritsuka not knowing who Ushiwaka is would've been way weirder.

For the episode proper, I dub it "Ana kicked back."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    The personality that Ritsuka was sorely lacking in last episode appeared, the animation may have been on a slightly lower quality, but the script writing was good all through and the interactions actually organic.

- - - Updated - - -

Aldo Ushi, your brother did not understand you he wanted you dead hence your hideous outfit

But really you never know what you have until you miss it, even if I still like good animatiom competent script writing all the way through is much better

夜属 Nightkin Irrelevant Passerby's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Yeah, Ritsuka's conversations with Ushi and Merlin were pretty good character moments for him. I complained about the slice-of-life scenes in last episode being too menial, but I think this episode shows how to do them right. The conversations in Episode 6 are still leisurely scenes that don't necessarily drive the plot forward, but in contrast to episode 5's they actually introduce new information about the characters involved and develop their relationships with each other.

I get the sense that both Merlin and Ushi have a better understanding of who Ritsuka is as a person after this episode, and because of that now the audience does as well.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Indeed. I have complained about Ritsuka feeling bland, but I liked him in this episoede with Ushi and Merlin. . Also, Ana is too cute
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

So basically this confirms that Mashu and Ritsuka are just kind of boring together so other characters help prop up their personalities.

- - - Updated - - -

This would not have been a problem last week if they had just made Gil act like the loser he is rather than the oh so dignified and distant king

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I feel Episode 4 and this Episode did well to flesh out Ritsuka's personality, and also, this episode showed some glimmers of strategic competence, especially with how he fooled Ishtar. Also, that one track that plays for Ishtar fights was great, and I can't wait for the soundtrack release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I feel like Ishtar's power was downplayed. How could Ana trick her like that? And she couldn't get out of those muzzles on her own?

JP Friend Code
    No wonder Ana hates Merlin so much. All she wants is some flowers in the embassy but the asshole won't even do that(though iirc in the game the line was about cake)

Underworld scene was sufficiently spooky. All the anime original scenes were nice too. Also they gave a cameo to Uruk gate guard too so 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Ana constantly fiddling with her hood is cute
    Amen

US Friend Code
    I will say I was kind of hoping we'd see Rin get snatched out of 2004 when Ishtar was summoned. Maybe when Ishtar talks about their personalities fusing later we'll see that.

Doesnt the grail just copy the body? I dont think its the real Rin getting timesnatched. Because if it is... big, big yikes. All those Ishtar doujins were actually secretly rape.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Underworld spooks were hilarious- it was like being back in the game, where they only have enough budget and data for a single generic sprite, copy pasted a bunch of times.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Doesnt the grail just copy the body? I dont think its the real Rin getting timesnatched. Because if it is... big, big yikes. All those Ishtar doujins were actually secretly rape.
    Don't they say at some point in the game that the priestesses pulled Rin back in time to be the vessel because she was Ishtar's perfect match?

That is just super uncomfortable and also means Shirou got C U C K E D pffffhahaha

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I thought it was just a version of Rin from 2004 who got pulled and became a composite being, not necessarily FSN Rin. In any case, Ishtarin is a separate being from original Ishtar and Rin, so it ain't really rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

If its Rin actual body but not Rin in control of it, banging that is definitely rape regardless if you get consent from the current resident, Ishtar. Its said that only 30% of the personality came from Rin after all. Yeaaaaaah, definitely another bruh moment on Nasus already long list of bruh moments.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    In Danmachi: Ishtar cares not about consent of her partners
    In F/GO (doujins): Ishtar cares not about conset from her body's actual owner
    No matter what show she's in, having sex with Ishtar will be some form of rape. (Is Ishtar herself also guilty if she consents? She'd be consenting to using Rin's body for sex without giving Rin herself much say about it)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: