Thread: Selling Fate/Zero autographed shikishi board

Selling Fate/Zero autographed shikishi board

Hi. I'm new here, but since this is a Type Moon board, I thought I might try selling it here.

I'm trying to sell my Fate/Zero shikishi signed by a majority of the voice actors (28 cast members). I got this back when Fate/Zero was only available as a light novel and received it as a prize winning from a Drama CD sweepstake around in 2008. I can guarantee that this is real and not fake/counterfeit since I have the winning notification paper (first picture).

I'm looking to sell it for $2000. It's one of my most prized possession, but I need to let it go for a hospital bill related to a family member. If anyone is interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me. I also have an account on mfc (https://myfigurecollection.net/profi...konCrack/shop/). I tried selling it there, but the only things people there are interested in buying from me are Type Moon related figures (go figure). I will sell it until 8/18 12:00 AM and after that, it won't be available anymore since I have a deadline. Thank you.

Thanks for looking everyone.
    Last edited by jackoncrack; August 18th, 2018 at 12:28 AM.