Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Proofs that Gilgamesh doesn't love Altria and just see her as a "toy"?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I imagine Gil would be a fairly generous lover in the physical sense. He would probably make sure to pleasure his partner as well as himself, if only because his pride as a king would balk at the idea of anyone coming away from sex with him unsatisfied. That said, he's still a rapist asshole, so any pleasure he gives would only be to satisfy his sense of pride, not because he actually cares about his partner's feelings or desires in general.
    Oh for sure. He's kind of like Greed from FMAB except way worse and more selfish. He does "value" his "possessions". That probably is the base of any sex he might have with Hakuno post-CCC, though who knows.

Blog Entries
    Gil literally says he believes a woman’s pleasure should be derived from being held down and forcefully violated.

also known as not exactly being the most attentive lover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Gil literally says he believes a woman’s pleasure should be derived from being held down and forcefully violated.

Ok. That changes things. However, I do still think he probably finds a certain pride in making a woman scream to kingdom come. After all, it is proof he IS the best.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It's okay, they always like it in the end
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Ok. That changes things. However, I do still think he probably finds a certain pride in making a woman scream to kingdom come. After all, it is proof he IS the best.
    He also describes it as being similar to eating. I believe his exact words were “I don’t hold back when it comes to women or food”

gil doesn’t give a shit about pleasing women because to him women are lesser creatures who are inherently subservient to him. He makes that point on any number of occasions.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He does tell Saber that he's not the kind of lover who only takes and never gives though.

Of course, that's his own words and so should obviously be taken with a hefty dollop of salt, but it does show Gil's perspective is a bit more complicated than just wanting a convenient hole to fuck. And I already admitted he's a rapist, but he's the kind of rapist who would delight in making his victim's body betray them with involuntary pleasure, rather than just forcing himself on them and not caring about their feelings at all.

Does that make him any better morally? No, of course not. Hence why I included the "in a physical sense" caveat in my initial post. He's still a terrible person and would make an awful romantic partner. But in the purely physical aspect of lovemaking, he'd be miles better than someone like Shinji. The problem isn't with technique, but personality.

Blog Entries
    Gil lies a lot, especially about himself. You should probably keep that in mind.

Gil lies a lot, especially about himself. You should probably keep that in mind.
    In his view it isn't lying because his perspective is just so alien, that his own self-image and other peoples' image of him is radically different. Doesn't make him any less of an awful person or any less deserving of punishment, but I just had to point that out. He may have sided with humans in the past, but he is something that isn't human in any way except his physical heritage.

Blog Entries
    Noooo actually there has been a few times where gil straight up lies through his teeth to make himself look better

Ok. His characterization has also changed since FSN, but I don't know. However, I will defer to you on this one.

I can't believe we're calling Gil evil while there's someone out there shipping him with a 14y old

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OP just let your friend have fun imagining 2 anime characters kissing

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    I can't believe we're calling Gil evil while there's someone out there shipping him with a 14y old
    Pray tell who that 14-year-old is...? Please tell me it isn't Sakura. Whoever's doing that has got issues.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Pray tell who that 14-year-old is...? Please tell me it isn't Sakura. Whoever's doing that has got issues.
    Arturia herself was around 14 when she gained Avalon, so presumably that's what he's talking about.

Blog Entries
    She's 35.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Arturia herself was around 14 when she gained Avalon, so presumably that's what he's talking about.
    She was 15, and although she physically remained a 15-year old, she was about 25 chronologically when she died.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    The real funny bit is 35-year old king cougar cradle robbing someone half her age
    Fucked up that people ship her with a 9-year-old girl

Oh it was 15

I'm still saying OP's friend is evul

- - - Updated - - -

Gil and Goethia were right all along