Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Proofs that Gilgamesh doesn't love Altria and just see her as a "toy"?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I don't see the narcissism
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Now I can answer better.

Now reading that sentence makes me realize that no, in no way I meant 'sexism is as bad as rape' but don't diminish something that has a lot to do with the other and deserves rejection.

Ghost, if you miss the point you won't make it clearer by quoting. I said 'I ackowledge my flaws of the things I like, but you should as well work on that before turning a blind eye or apologizing those flaws', instead you rather start topics (one of the many) attacking other's people likes and stating invented interviews because 'my ship is not as bad as yours'.

As for the rest of the post, as I stated before I'm not feeling like starting a big discussion of this specially knowing the fans in this forum. I know what I like, what I support, it's not for the looks. The works show us that Gilgamesh, being as toxic as he is, wants from Saber something that he really doesn't want. He thinks, only for himself, that there's no room for anything else than taking and enjoying because it has always been him. But Unlimited Codes states it... Corrupts her thinking it was what he wanted (what he was looking for in Fate Route) he thought he would be happy with the result, in the end it wasn't what he wanted for her.

Gil is all about that, possessivenes over his garden and his people but people are like object, they don't last so they are not important but they have, in fact, have some individual value by their true nature, good or bad, sometimes catching a glimpse on that and enjoying it. The same for the people as a whole, the mankind, knowing the outcome will result in destruction he knows and he accepts that, he will even laugh at it. So no wonder Saber caught his interest, Saber searched for self destruction on many levels and Gilgamesh loved that part of her and still wanted a better ending for her. Not talking about that shitty speech at the end of the Fate Route but I have already make clear my opinion.

So, regarding OP's post please go cheack Zero's LN and let you friend enjoy her things. You are no friend if you take that away from her. Enkidu will not approve.

Also just taking a look to the rest of the people that just reacted to someone defending something they like in a topic made specifically to attack (Lord forgive me). By them do you mean ME because I don't see anyone else wasting their time here trying to explain something as clear as water. Anyway, in the same manner I don't see why people need to waste their efforts trying to convince me that what I like is wrong, and bad and ugly but here you are.

I like the ugliness in my fantasies that's why they remain fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    I don't see the narcissism
    Again, maybe its just me, but they just seem really similar in personality; both want to give their everything to everyone, selfless to a fault, they ignore their own well being, they're sometimes neglectful of the feelings of others, though not by choice. They're both swordsmen. Etc etc.

Their only major difference is that Shirou knows not to blame everything on himself, something that Saber struggles with until the Fate Route.

But again, maybe its just me.

I'm the kind of person that thinks relationships like Edward x Winry or Yusuke x Kieko are really well down, despite niether focusing on them being in an actually romantic relationship.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Shipping Saber/Diarmuid is like shipping Saber/Shirou. They're badly thought out, badly done and liable to end badly. They're all at their best when they're bros and murdering things side by side, or fighting each other, not romancing each other or brainwashing each other by shouting "GURL" a lot.
    Agreed. Their comraderie when fighting is way better than any possible romance, though I do think its better than Shirou x Saber.

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    That aside, the Shirou x Saber romance, at least imo, reeks of narcissism just a tad bit.

But yeah, didn't know people shipped Saber x Gil unironically.
    Oh, they do. Yes they do.

JP Friend Code
    When will people realize that all saber ships are bad because saber is bad

I'm not a Saber is best girl person, but I must defend Saber from accusations of being bad. She's not, at least IMO.

when will people realize all ships are bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Only when they become Master Builders
    tfw no Fate/One
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Noooo actually there has been a few times where gil straight up lies through his teeth to make himself look better
    I cannot let this rancid accusation against my husband stand. When does he lie?
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    he says he gave immortality to the snake in F/SN, but then it turned out he actually dropped his guard while bathing and the snake ate the herb when he wasn't looking

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    That is just allegorical language.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Yeah, that's not actually a lie. It's true, he just worded it weirdly.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    TBH, why Shirou's sexism is a thing? I am pretty sure that it is intended to be just one of the excuses he makes to play the hero.
    He just doesn't do it any other situation. It's an excuse to put himself in front of the others and take a blow.
    Yes he does. He treats Mitsuzuri and even Taiga the same way, despite the many, many beatings the latter has administered him over the years.
    It's also why I just smh at people yelling "sexism!!" at him. He has a mindset stuck in the last century, sure, but he's really not "get back in the kitchen" guy. He does acknowledge women can fight, he just doesn't want to let them because muh chivalry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Again, maybe its just me, but they just seem really similar in personality; both want to give their everything to everyone, selfless to a fault, they ignore their own well being, they're sometimes neglectful of the feelings of others, though not by choice. They're both swordsmen. Etc etc.

Their only major difference is that Shirou knows not to blame everything on himself, something that Saber struggles with until the Fate Route.

But again, maybe its just me.

I'm the kind of person that thinks relationships like Edward x Winry or Yusuke x Kieko are really well down, despite niether focusing on them being in an actually romantic relationship.
    Narcissism: excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance. If everyone who identified and admired similar traits on someone else was a narcissist, half of all romantic fiction would be odes to narcissism. But hey, I personally found Fate's romance to be the superior one (despite not being a Saberfan), so I'm biased.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
    he says he gave immortality to the snake in F/SN, but then it turned out he actually dropped his guard while bathing and the snake ate the herb when he wasn't looking
    He gave it to the snake by accident, silly Gil-kun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Not sure if serious.

cause he totes bull shitted that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Only when they become Master Builders
    Are you a master builder or a master butcher?!
    (Yes, I know this is a completely pointless post, but it had to be done. I apologize.)
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Plenty of us are just Master Baiters.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    When it comes to master debating, I’m like Gilgamesh. I talk a big game but inwardly I’m always worried my diction won’t measure up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    When it comes to master debating, I’m like Gilgamesh. I talk a big game but inwardly I’m always worried my diction won’t measure up.

*Applause*
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.