Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24247505152
Results 1,021 to 1,034 of 1034

Thread: [Spoilers] What happens to Sakura in the Fate/UBW routes?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    You know, I think I'd prefer CGI butterflies.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    You know, I think I'd prefer CGI butterflies.
    reminder that all butterflies were once caterpillars
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    If they replaced Sakura with Satsuki would her route have been more interesting. I wonder.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    If they replaced Sakura with Satsuki would her route have been more interesting. I wonder.
    Satsuki in Sakura's place would be a lot more terrifying, considering how readily she embraced killing based on "eh, I'm a vampire, whatcha gonna do?" She'd probably be totally into the whole releasing a dark god on the world plan because hey, that just what you do in this situation.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Satsuki in Sakura's place would be a lot more terrifying, considering how readily she embraced killing based on "eh, I'm a vampire, whatcha gonna do?" She'd probably be totally into the whole releasing a dark god on the world plan because hey, that just what you do in this situation.
    Well in Satsuki's defense, being a vampire forces certain physiological changes on you. I don't think Dark Sakura really had physiological so much as psychological changes done on her.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Well in Satsuki's defense, being a vampire forces certain physiological changes on you. I don't think Dark Sakura really had physiological so much as psychological changes done on her.
    No, there were other issues coupled with being the grail, but not having the option to just go comatose to seal the spirits inside you.

By the time she was blackened, she had several issues. The curse, several entities inside her (the Heroic spirits are described as a hurricane rampaging inside her with them trying to push her soul into a corner)including Angra, the heroic spirits, probably souls of the dead that were absorbed, Einzbern mind meld, and then Zouken.
    Plus the whole part in "Succeed from deep" on day 13 iirc where the World is trying to crush her as the avatar of this entity that shouldn't exist. With assorted pain from the familiar she always had. So a lot of physiological and a lot of mental strain. Ilya basically said she was surprised she even acknowledged her own existence anymore when she was laying in bed "recovering" (I use the quote because her body still had holes on the inside even when she was cutely smiling at Shirou "whoops Senpai, can't move because my tendons were cut so I can't even sit up, tee-hee")from Gil's stuff the night before.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; November 21st, 2018 at 05:11 AM.

Ahh. Now I understand. Hmm I guess Satsuki was another example of someone who looks normal on the outside but is actually fucked up inside?

Blog Entries
    Being kidnapped by fairies that just wanna fuck with your brain will do that to you

JP Friend Code
    Ahh. Now I understand. Hmm I guess Satsuki was another example of someone who looks normal on the outside but is actually fucked up inside?
    Yeah she was always fucked up.

Remember how she fell for Shiki? He let her out of a shed one day and she started stalking him.

Then she noticed he was a borderline serial killer and started doing it more because that shit is hot af to her.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah she was always fucked up.

Remember how she fell for Shiki? He let her out of a shed one day and she started stalking him.

Then she noticed he was a borderline serial killer and started doing it more because that shit is hot af to her.
    I thought she went out looking for him mostly because she had heard he was going around outside at night and then ran into Roa that way unfortunately?

And I thought her stalking was relatively...late in starting I guess?

Huh now that I think about it that underclassman of Akiha's, falling for Shiki just because she heard his voice over the phone, was also kind of fucked up in a way.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Tohno. Don't go after Yumizuka."
    Arihiko mumbles this with a stern face.
    "Don't go after......? Why?"
    "Listen, about Yumizuka...... despite her appearance, she's really shy and single-minded. She's not compatible at all with someone absent-minded like you. That kind of girl is dangerous to get really involved with."
    Arihiko goes back to his own seat.
    He talks about her too in SOS Nanako
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

JP Friend Code
    I thought she went out looking for him mostly because she had heard he was going around outside at night and then ran into Roa that way unfortunately?

And I thought her stalking was relatively...late in starting I guess?

Huh now that I think about it that underclassman of Akiha's, falling for Shiki just because she heard his voice over the phone, was also kind of fucked up in a way.
    Tohno gland stronk.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "----No, it's alright. I want to think that what happened with Yumizuka was for the best.
    …… But, I see now. Yumizuka wasn't a vampire from the beginning. She was attacked by that vampire, and that was the result---"
    "Yes, that's true.
    But I don't think there are others like Yumizuka-san. It takes many years before a vampire can function as a vampire.
    For her to be able to function immediately, Yumizuka Satsuki must have had amazing spiritual conception."

"Eh…? Spiritual conception? What's that?"
    "A functional extent of the brain determined when a person is an embryo---or so it is said. Like how you use your ability, it is employing a section of the brain most people never use.
    The same for Yumizuka Satsuki. She was naturally 'suitable'. So, instead of being under the control of her parent vampire, she became a vampire that could act independently."
    "You can compare the human brain to channels. Which channel do you usually watch?"

"...Let's see… I guess it's channel 8."

"That's it. That should be the channel with the highest rating, right? Let's say there are 12 channels in a human brain. The brains of you and me are always on channel 8, the channel with the highest rating. There are other channels but we can't go there. The channel that everyone watches... should I say "common sense"? Channel 8 is the channel we have to be on in order to live within that common sense. Do you understand?"

"...Um, so you're saying we're made to watch the safest programs?"

"No no. It's for the best. The common sense of the 20th century, the channel with the highest rating is channel 8. Since we can be on it, that's the most peaceful channel, right? We live in that common sense and we are protected by that common sense... isn't it beautiful?"

"You're saying other channels are not peaceful?"

"I don't know. Let's say channel 3 is a channel that receives the words of plants instead of people. Let's say that on channel 4, the brain waves making your body move actually move something else. It's amazing to have these kinds of channels. There, the common sense airing on channel 8 doesn't exist. Since the most popular channel shows the common sense needed to live in this current world, other channels do not show such a thing. At the very least, the morals of channel 8 are not shown."

"So you mean not having channel 8 would make you mentally abnormal?"

"Yup. Say there's someone that only has channel 3. That person can talk to plants, but in turn, cannot talk to people. As a result, society treats that person as mentally disabled and locks them up in a sanitarium. That's what it means for a person to have supernatural powers. It's a person who has had different channels compared to everyone else since the time the person was born. But, most people with supernatural powers have such channels as 4 and 8 at the same time and can switch between them. They're channels that you can switch between when you want to, right? When you watch channel 4, you can't watch channel 8. When you watch channel 8, you can't watch channel 4. People with supernatural powers in society live by using both of them, the usual self and the abnormal self."

"I see. So that's why common sense is useless for the person who only has channel 4... because there wouldn’t be such a thing to begin with."

"That's right. Society calls these people maniacs or killers but we think of them as an "unfit existence". There are many people who are unfit for society, but these people are unfit right from the start of their existence. They are people who shouldn't exist... no, they cannot exist. This is a "what-if" story, okay? If there was someone who had both channel 4 and 8 and something happened to that person to destroy his or her body, causing that person to be permanently on channel 4, that would be the end. Even though the person may have had all the common sense, if unable to be on the same channel as us, communicating with us becomes impossible... because the person is on a different channel."

Blog Entries
    She’s just a VA otaku k, nothing wrong with that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Man channel 4 has all my favorite shows where’s my telekinesis nasu