Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Grand Servant VS Counter Guardian?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Which sheet are you talking about? Because there is a slight basis for making Jesus a dragon rider, due to the legend where he tamed a cave full of dragons as an infant.
    I think its the one you're referencing, but my thought was more on the fact that they apparently had an idea for a dragon rider back when they were doing zero who would've been standing in in place of Caster's cthulu horror. So while Jesus would be a dragon rider, I think they had different ideas of who they would use before him.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Excuse me?
    I can't tell if you're just affronted or can't actually decipher what they said (I had to take a second pass to get it) so please excuse me if I come across dickish for explaining, but I think what they're saying is that designing a Grand Saber without Excalibur at this point is just doing it for the sake of doing it than any legit reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I can't tell if you're just affronted or can't actually decipher what they said (I had to take a second pass to get it) so please excuse me if I come across dickish for explaining, but I think what they're saying is that designing a Grand Saber without Excalibur at this point is just doing it for the sake of doing it than any legit reason.
    I kinda' thought that was it, but Keo's post was worded so confusingly I couldn't be sure. Thanks for explaining.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Regarding Grands, didn't Gilgamesh mention in the Final Singularity of Part 1 that he isn't a Grand. Is that a mistranslation or could he just be referring to his current state?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterdream View Post
    Regarding Grands, didn't Gilgamesh mention in the Final Singularity of Part 1 that he isn't a Grand. Is that a mistranslation or could he just be referring to his current state?
    I think it was current state. When I read it was more like right now I'm not a Grand so I won't know this type of stuff kind of thing
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here