Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Thread: Azur Lane

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Soire's Avatar
    Nice got Yuudachi when I was farming for xp for my fleets, now I just need Eldridge.

JP Friend Code
    Though I mostly agree about a lot of the points, I really disagree w/ the whole "KC AKaga is better designed" thing. The original is so super generic & their artsyle is probably one of the most boring in the KC line-ups (w/c shows that up to now, they don't have much alternative skins at all).

Fanworks one though is a whole different story...nay, a different world altogether. I really like a lot of the Kaga artworks & comics out there. I'm not one of ye' Prinz fans but I can understand & respect one's love & adoration for their platinum blonde Ironblood twintail.

On personalities, its like Daneel said, AL simply can't compare w/ the sheer amount of characterization their expanded media & fanbase has brought w/ all their time in the limelight for years now.

It really is comparable to Touhou where more or less half of the extra content that often times becomes canon comes from and or greatly influenced by its fanbase.

Aside from random fan art here & there & despite all the meme's, I've actually yet to read any AL doujins at all, lewd or otherwise.

===============

Gamewise, I've really been having not very productive few days now drop or construction wise...slightly concerning. Trips to the Fox mines were as per usual.

Been progressing well enough on achievements though like finally getting the Beaver Tag & such. At least a lot of the girls you keep don't just stay eating storage space as they are often sent on commissions. Ship space limit will eventually become a problem though.

Also just got the free Pledge Ring from the quest...gave it to Belfast faster than she can finish saying 'goshujin-sama'.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tho Officially with a capital O, most of the media and fanbase stuff is rarely acknowledged so

Oh I did the same, Belfast was my first super rare so I gave her my pledge ring, sad that I am F2P, wanted to give 1 to Hood but I already bought the third skill slot and gonna hold for the 2ºfloor in the backyard.

My first ring in both JP and EN went to Portland
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Is there way to retreat from battle if I get throw out for my ships being too damaged? It seems only way I can attack with second fleet is lemming dammaged ones until they are destroyed completely, which I don't particularly like.

Blog Entries
    Tap on the second fleet if you want to switch fleets.

Of course I figured that much, but even if damaged and disconnected from battle, first one is still engaged so if I tap on 2nd and then on enemy fleet I need defeat it will switch on first fleet because It's still there.

JP Friend Code
    There's the Pause button on the top right where you have the option of leaving the fight & returning to the map where one can choose to full-on retreat...no switching squads though. Either they die fighting or they leave the battle completely.

I was afraid it's the case. I would really prefer if game let me die in one try instead having me manually suicide myself (sometimes even twice) to be able continue...

Thank you for answer.

Also I got Eugen from construction. Apparently I will get another one from quest. Not best SSR I could get, but it could be worse?

Tanks have their uses in the more challenging stuff, but most of the time it's fine to focus on firepower and clear things faster
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rolled another Atago. I might be able to MLB her with only herself at this rate.

I wish Grand Order had rates this good.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So 1 week after I went to the Fox Mines. I finally got Akagi and Kaga (2 Kagas). I can now actually complete the story and maybe grind in other places now. I'm free from the fox mines! *Unless I want to farm 3-4 for boredom or LB farming but why LB farm when Gold Bulkins exist)
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    My first ring in both JP and EN went to Portland
    I can respect being satisfied & able to happily accept that you're her number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    I was afraid it's the case. I would really prefer if game let me die in one try instead having me manually suicide myself (sometimes even twice) to be able continue...
    Isn't suicide-ing a bad idea since they lose more morale when they fall in battle? Its probably better to choose full-on retreat then as it is also faster.

Although if one doesn't play too much anyway, some minor morale loss isn't really noticeable at all.

My routine this days have been jumping around 3-4, SP3 & 3-1 Hard Mode. The only more notable drops so far are couple of purples here & there like Ark Royal.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Finally got a carrier (Yorkie). The difference it makes.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

I'm finally out of the mines. So glad i managed to avoid a dupe of kaga and that akagi didn't take as long to drop.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Started mining just today. Got only Yorktown so far. I have uncanny feeling I saw her somewhere before though...

Now time to go to the poi mines for best dog.

Speaking of doggo, I haven't really used her that much since before her buff, but she's stronger than I remember

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fourth Atago dropped. WTF is with my luck?

I was looking at all these blueprints I have, wanting to use them, but I have no idea who's available for retrofit. Is there a way to filter only them, so I don't have to open up every profile in the dock?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.