Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast

Thread: Azur Lane

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I got Maryland, Washington and Colorado just doing the three daily builds quest, and got Ramlethal Boatintine on a one off when I was bored and waiting for the seconds to run out on a commission. I guess I now need to get another ring to actually rename her that.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

There goes all my coins
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Well i actually managed to get a setup that can complete D3, now i just need to do it 4 more times.

But that literal line of planes is ridiculous.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    I got Washington a couple days back and have been raising her since with South Dakota. Today I got North Carolina from the lottery pool at last. My Retrofit squad of shipgirls are doing great as mob clearers in the event.

I'm running low on resources of course as I try to retrofit my starter shipgirls. Sigh.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Not quite confident enough to do the second half of hard mode missions yet since I don't really have any suitable heavy cruisers to meet the requirements, but minni is getting up there in levels and I just got both the gold items off the tier 3 gacha so it'll soon be time to clear it out. Getting close to having the ships up high enough to meet the LB requirements for the beaver badge, but the oil costs in grinding the event are pretty high (grinding C2 with either fleet costing 55-65 oil each) so the exp intake isn't too amazing.

I wanted to do a full clear on the gacha but it probably isn't going to happen. If I can get the gold bulin off the tier 4 I'll be happy.
    TAKE IT ♂ BOY

JP Friend Code
    Eventually got all the event exclusives myself. Just need to farm all those medals to empty out as much of the exchange I can as well. Starting to think of what to do about Event exclusives that are mostly just eating space since I don't care for them like Maryland & Ise.

But really, those Gold Bullins disappear so quickly. One should really try & not miss buying them on the Medals & PVP shop.

Retrofit wise, just finished upgrading Furutaka & now she's extra stretchy & bouncy. Don't know if I'll do the same for Kako though. Also wondering if I'd rather wait for Ayanami's Retrofit to save mats & gold.

Got three Washingtons, Belfast (yay) and meme girl. Minneapolis seems to avoiding me like the plague.

Unfortunately I run out of cubes.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What the hell is that EX rank mission?

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Boaty esports.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    YES, finally got lewd meido, the last support missing in my list. I'm one Edinburgh close to my ideal HMS lineup.

EDIT: Oh shit, Wichita. I'm missing that one. And Jintsuu, but with my luck I'm never getting that one.

Nep collab on black Friday.

I WASN'T READY
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How do I do D3? Or what I meant to say is how hard is D3? I mean if 8-4 almost killed my entire frontrow that I had to manual to not get killed as Prinz was the only survivor and I have to stall Enterprise's nukes while having no bullets on auto, then I might be in trouble.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Akagi dropped so I'm now done grinding 3-4.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle SynMirage's Avatar
    Finally got all the limited botes. Also finally got Akagi and Hiryuu while farming in 3-4 and 3-2 hard, for CV and CL blueprints. Now just drop somewhere Laffey so I can get Ayanami, seriously.

I would say D3 is a little harder than 8-4 just because of the restrictions and the boss isn't as easy to cheese with converge torpedoes. I autocombat all of this stuff because I'm usually multitasking, so the following experiences are exclusively from autocombatting both stages.

8-4 is comfortably managable for me because Akaga obliterates Maya nearly instantly thanks to converge torpedoes, but sometimes I get trolled really badly by ambushes when navigating my clear fleet. Meanwhile the fleet requirements in D3 really constrained me and only today did I feel confident to clear the second half of the event on hard mode, but it turned out way easier than expected. I was leveling both Minne and Wichita but I didn't need them other than to pad the stat requirements. Ultimately the goal is still the same - drop converge on the boss. Autocombat will waste it more on D3 because the boss moves - in manual fights you can study boss move patterns and time the torpedoes to hit them when they turn on corners or move backwards in a path. I never lost a ship to autocombat with this group in D3 though.

My boss-killing group, which I needed to clear 1-2 extra groups, was South Dakota (around level 80ish with minimally upgraded gear), and then Akaga who are quite heavily upgraded with +10 converge and helldivers but no maxed aux or fighters yet. The frontline was just Clevenland/Helena. I expected trouble from backline damage on the carriers but it was very little throughout the entire event in my experience.

The second group, the trash clearing group, was a lot weaker. Ayanami/Yuudachi (99/100) and Minni (80ish). Only the destroyers had good upgrades, Minni was just a stat pad and experience soak. The backline was Hyuuga (heavily upgraded), Washington (75ish with weak upgrades, level 5 shelling) and Akashi (level 35ish). Autocombat performance on this group varied heavily since the destroyers and Akashi could both take significant damage and Akashi's skills are all level 1, but they could clear both the tier3 packs and minibosses with relative confidence for at least 3 battles, usually 4. I expected more damage to the backline but Akashi never died even once.

On my first attempt I successfully autocombat cleared the boss with Hyuuga/the crane sisters at level 90 with +6 upgrades and a mixed frontline IIRC, but I didn't get S rank due to time and both the front and backline took huge damage. You could probably manual combat that pretty confidently, but I'd still recommend converge torpedoes (which that group didn't have) since their potential damage output is super good for these bosses. I didn't like how I almost failed and lost like 500 oil, though, so that's when I packed in the goat locker and used the other carriers. I don't think these groups could 3star the map but it doesn't seem you get anything for it in hard mode anyways.

I noticed 9-1 showed up on my main missions but it isn't open yet.
    Last edited by IskatuMesk; November 14th, 2018 at 01:27 AM.
    TAKE IT ♂ BOY

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I finally clear the Akashi questline and received her. And I also got a lot of Washington Dupes to max LB her that I did not need a Gold Bulin at all.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, my emulator died.

I reinstalled. Got back in. I keep my GFL account but my AL acc? Gone.

RIP.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Could try emailing support to retrieve

- - - Updated - - -

And link your accounts and stuff
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I got Sandy from a random build, so I think I now have every SSR. I wish the FGO pokedex was this easy.

I finally got Belfast yesterday. Now I'm not sure if I should MLB/skill up her to replace Ayanami retrofit for pvp or not. Gold bulins are in pretty high demand...
    TAKE IT ♂ BOY