Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Azur Lane

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Fourth Atago dropped. WTF is with my luck?

I was looking at all these blueprints I have, wanting to use them, but I have no idea who's available for retrofit. Is there a way to filter only them, so I don't have to open up every profile in the dock?
    Nice luck, also:

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Categor...s_with_Remodel

Really starting to seriously consider getting another Pledge Ring (or maybe even the package 2) despite it maybe better used for that 5th Dorm slot.

The shipgirl I like getting extra stronger plus also getting a new costume is a rather enticing idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    Started mining just today. Got only Yorktown so far. I have uncanny feeling I saw her somewhere before though...
    There's also Juneau who looks like a short haired version of someone familiar as well.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Yorktown comments are basically lol it’s Irisviel

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah that's the wiki I've been using, but it's JP/CN focus, so I have no idea who's out in EN. Even some that should be out at the same time aren't.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Woo, it's finally out in the UK.

Also wow half an hour in and I already like this more than GF. There's actually some gameplay. Though the UI is almost as bad.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

IIRC they mentioned in the anniversary stream that a UI overhaul is in the works so hopefully that aspect will improve

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's the wiki I've been using, but it's JP/CN focus, so I have no idea who's out in EN. Even some that should be out at the same time aren't.
    Unfortunately koumakan is probably the best choice right now since there isn't a EN dedicated resource, and depending on how quickly EN catches up it might not be worth the effort to have one
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Just hit 3-1 and struggling... ish. First fleet is fine, but the second is lagging behind, and every time I think they're getting good, along comes a higher rarity or better looking ship and I've gotta swap 'em out. This is one kind of hell.

On the plus side, at least I don't have to do much for the PvP. Just set up my highest level team and watch the exp roll in.

Edit: Is there any way in hell I'm going to be able to finish this SP event? Level 28 aircraft are about 23 levels above the aircraft I can handle.
    Last edited by eddyak; September 26th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

This is the first gacha game I've played where I've gotten good rolls right off the bat. I'm f2p only so some of the games are a bit of a struggle. I only discovered it was finally available in EN a few days ago and immediately freed up space on my crappy bank tablet to play it.

The first rolls I got PoW, Atago and Vampire out of maybe 10 tries total. I also got Hood off one of the one-off rolls for the daily, I think it was this morning or yesterday. Sadly, that luck doesn't translate into drop rates and I've been farming 3-4 for the foxes nonstop for about three days. I've gotten 3 Yorktowns, have completed 2 or more of most of the purple gear designs that drop in the map, but no sign any yellows.

It took about level 60ish for my boats to be able to autocombat the 3-4 map confidently (auto seeks out torpedoes like moths to a flame), but once they hit 70 I was able to cut two of the ships out to save a little bit on oil. My Commander level started at 20-25 or something and I'm about to hit 40. I fully expect to hit 70 or higher before I get the two foxes. I need to cut the oil cost more than I have, though. Maybe it's time to level a real farming fleet for this nonsense...

Will there be more than 3 cats added to the furniture in future updates? I really want a dorm that is a gigantic cat shrine.
    Last edited by IskatuMesk; September 26th, 2018 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Greasemonkey scripts don't like BL forums apparently
    TAKE IT ♂ BOY

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Soire's Avatar
    Yeah this game is pretty good for F2P players, I just need Eldridge to get all super rares in EN, only need to remember that they don't give the premium currency easily so you need to see when it is worth for you to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by IskatuMesk View Post
    I need to cut the oil cost more than I have, though. Maybe it's time to level a real farming fleet for this nonsense...
    Once you have some good gear on lv90-100 boats a lot of farming can be done with 2 or 3 boats

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah ration the diamonds, they're not easy to come by if you don't intend to buy them
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Atago #5, get. Still no Wales

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    I’m probably gonna stop building because I have Wales and Atago now

gotta save cubes

Fifth Wales no Atago, I wish to trade you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wish that were a thing.

THE FUCK?! Wales is a drop from Sp3? Seriously!? I could have been grinding this node out instead of accidentally Atago-ing this whole time?
    Last edited by Mattias; September 27th, 2018 at 12:00 AM.

JP Friend Code
    My 1st retrofit done, now RNG-sensei's bridge is more bountiful...er...more stronger.

THE FUCK?! Wales is a drop from Sp3? Seriously!? I could have been grinding this node out instead of accidentally Atago-ing this whole time?
    Uhm, yyyyeah...the info was always there. The promotional tweet info, Event details, original wiki entries from CN/JP, etc.

Its still a SR drop though so think Fox mines all over again but the place had a time limit available.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    3rd Atago and 1st Prinz. And wow, Atago's crushing on me already. Sorry, but Belfast will be the 2nd wife. Even though you're voiced by Darkness and Utaha.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

So I got myself Enterprise and she seems pretty high no tier list (like highest on list I checked). I wonder should I try buy one more piece in remaining 10 next days or wait what will come next? Gold limit breakers seems to be pretty aviable even without depend on dumies.
    Last edited by Tenzen12; September 27th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.

On the fourth day, Akagi finally dropped. I had enough stuff from grinding to immediately +5 all 4star gear for her (after already having decked my existing group for pvp) so she can join the farm group for exp and as a catalyst for her sister to hopefully drop, too.

I'm not entirely sure how exactly Efficiency works. I was certain it was related to either size-class or faction, but I don't seem to have any fighters that fluctuate it at all.

/e

Literally on the run I was doing as I posted this, Kaga dropped. That's 2 runs after Akagi. I'm finally free... for now.
    TAKE IT ♂ BOY

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Soire's Avatar
    If you got her from the medal exchange you can only do it once, but if you want to LB her it isnt a bad deal, like a Bulin, and you can get another 80 medals in 14 days easily if you grind for other things.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Three days in, I'm still confused about the relationship between levelling, enhancing, limit breaking, weapon changing and enhancing, and sexually harassing shipgirls when they come off duty (Atago seems to love it, but others aren't so keen).
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Medal Shop finally refreshed w/ Takao as the prize, I actually don't have her still so this is rather welcome.

Hood next time plz, k tnx.